Notifications
Clear all

Korea and Sweden Subcision

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 06/01/2016 11:42 am

Subcision + RF is popular in the below countries.

If you are near Korea /Swedenthere is a new treatment subcision with RF.

-- Korea

[Edited link out}
{Edited link out}

--Sweden
[Edited link out]
[Edited link out}

MemberMember
(@proxypat)

Posted : 06/08/2016 9:45 am

Seems nice! I think i'm going to book this and try this out after I speak with the doctor!
But It's not in Denmark, Its actually In sweden in a town 1 hour drive from me! :)

MemberMember
(@pursuit-of-happyness)

Posted : 06/08/2016 3:15 pm

sound good , it's look like cellulaze ( used for cellulite ) but it's use laser rather than RF , there is also machine from deka that's combine fractionlal co2 laser with RF
[Edited link out]

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@templeofdoom)

Posted : 06/08/2016 7:43 pm

Thanks. I will look more into this. If it looked promising I'd consider flying to Denmark to get it.

It doesn't look like the people in the video actually have any acne scars, that I can see anyway.

MemberMember
(@proxypat)

Posted : 06/09/2016 6:59 am

Again Guys, It's Sweden not Denmark! :)
I scheluded a meeting with the doctor in a week.
I had subcision 1 week ago so I have to wait at least 3 weeks before I get something done.
But he called me this morning and he sounded very confident, he said he would never want to try to push any Treatments on me for moneys sake, he wants to meet me to decide what direction to take

He looked at my pictures and said he was very confident that he could give me a very satisfying result, but a meet & greet before he gives me any promises :)

MemberMember
(@templeofdoom)

Posted : 06/09/2016 8:13 pm

This treatment could actually be exactly what I need. Thanks for posting more info on this @beautifulambition

Looking forward to hearing your progress ProXyPat. Good luck!

MemberMember
(@scarface6556)

Posted : 06/09/2016 9:14 pm

templeofdoom if i had your skin id go live my life man your skins flawless the only scarring you have is on your temples which i get are bothersome but its really the most common area for scarring in men from what i see on a daily basis atleast. id be happy because your nose cheeks mouth area and jawline are flawless

MemberMember
(@templeofdoom)

Posted : 06/10/2016 8:50 pm

It's not as easy as you might think. A lot of people on here seem to say that to me. My right temple is classed as severe scarring, I've never actually seen temple scarring as bad as mine. I reckon the pics I have uploaded on here don't show the severity to its full extent. I also have scarring all across my forehead, I've just not uploaded pics on here.....I actually wish I had scarring on cheeks and jawline, because I can grow a massive beard very quickly and that would cover it no problem.

My issue isn't just my scarring, my right temple is literally hollow with pretty much zero fat. So towards mid-day my eye starts to droop down my face, which I can feel, and people who see me have commented on it.

My final thought is......If you have scarring on your face and your skin is knackered from previous laser treatments, to the point where people don't make eye contact with you in conversation, and they just scan your face - It's a real problem.

MemberMember
(@noa27)

Posted : 09/19/2016 12:36 pm

Thanks BA for these hope giving posts! 

Currently there isn't anything (besides dermal grafting) that i'm interested in to do, but i'm sure in the future there will be :) In the meantime i just use my derminator and see how that goes.

MemberMember
(@frasier)

Posted : 10/30/2016 12:27 pm

Has anyone tried this?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 10/30/2016 1:37 pm

I'd message Noa andProXyPat

MemberMember
(@frasier)

Posted : 11/02/2016 7:59 am

Thanks for the answer, beautifulambition!