Notifications
Clear all

Erbium and fractional co2 in one session?

MemberMember
(@noa27)

Posted : 05/31/2016 7:40 am

I mainly have boxcars and after3 times subcision + suctioning, my results are not that good. I see improvement, but nothing much.

So, i read a post by Davin Lim that he use 2 different lasers in one treatment with great results. Erbium and fractional co2. I think i want to try this, but i dont't see many people on the internet who did that procedure.

Anyone here that did this?

MemberMember
(@somethingsomethingagain)

Posted : 05/31/2016 10:11 am

Hi!

I remember you from a subcision thread... What "percentage" of improvement would you put on your subcisions overall?

Thanks!

MemberMember
(@arte90)

Posted : 06/01/2016 1:31 pm

Noah, you are in the Netherlands, right? There are no doctors here with sufficient knowledge about acne scars to offer this. If you find someone who is willing to do it, you will be his guinea pig -and that is not something you want to be. The best alternative is to go for fractionated c02 and full resurfacing seperately. Or go abroad.

MemberMember
(@scarsfade)

Posted : 06/22/2016 12:02 am

On 31/05/2016 at 10:40 PM, Noa27 said:

I mainly have boxcars and after3 times subcision + suctioning, my results are not that good. I see improvement, but nothing much.

So, i read a post by Davin Lim that he use 2 different lasers in one treatment with great results. Erbium and fractional co2. I think i want to try this, but i dont't see many people on the internet who did that procedure.

Anyone here that did this?

Delete