Notifications
Clear all

Can Someone Help Me?

MemberMember
(@huskysoul)

Posted : 08/09/2015 10:44 pm

HELLO IM 18 AND IM A LATE BLOOMER I JUST STARTED BREAKING OUT MY SOPHOMORE YEAR OF HIGHSCHOOL AND IT CAME BAD.... IT SEMI CLEARED UP BUT NOW THIS CAME THIS SIDE IS WAY WORST THAN MY OTHER SIDE I DONT KNOW REALLY WHAT IT IS? IS IT EVEN ACNE? IS IT A RASH? IT LOWERS MY SELF ESTEEM AND I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IT IS, WHATS CAUSING IT & WHAT I CAN DO TO RESOLVE IT! PLS ANY ANSWER IS HELPFUL!

post-484066-0-55730700-1439178263.png

MemberMember
(@megancm09)

Posted : 08/10/2015 10:24 am

Trust me we all feel you with the lowering of self esteem that come with acne and im so sorry! And that looks very mild I wouldn't even call it a breakout! Have you changed soap lately or changed anything in your diet that may have caused it? Especially with eating , every time I change up my diet a little a notice that I start breaking out , I nip it in the bud right there so it might be your body's response to something you're eating? Or it might be something you're putting on your skin, like maybe the soap you're using has started to dry your skin or something ?? Sorry im so dermatologist but I hope this helped at all :)