Notifications
Clear all

Just Had Subcision

MemberMember
(@jhole)

Posted : 05/11/2015 9:42 pm

Ive just had subcision last night and plan on following the suction method. I will be posting the photos hopefully this arvo but in the meantime I had a few questions hopefully someone can help me with?

Any tips on suctioning the scars? Ive got the one from owndoc

Should I be putting anything on the areas that were treated? moisturiser or Benzoyl Peroxide?

What to do if I get any pimples on the area to be suctioned?

lastly any advice from people who have been through this already?

cheers!

MemberMember
(@davster)

Posted : 05/12/2015 6:00 am

Be patient, subscion takes awhile to work. Collagen remodelling may take a few months before optimal results are seen.

DONOT place BPO on the area, as this may lead to irritation.

Cheers,

Davin Lim

Ang22 liked
MemberMember
(@hope01)

Posted : 05/12/2015 7:47 am

Be patient, subscion takes awhile to work. Collagen remodelling may take a few months before optimal results are seen.

DONOT place BPO on the area, as this may lead to irritation.

Cheers,

Davin Lim

Dr lim i am very impressed with your work is there any plans for you to upload some YouTube videos of some procedures? Also there is talk of punch excision on your website but do you actually have any before and after pictures of this?.

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 05/12/2015 1:14 pm

Don't use irritants while following the suctioning procedure. Don't suction on current acne because this could lead to further scarring. Suction several times a day (2-3), 2-3 pumps on each scar for 4-6 seconds, 4-8 passes. (that's how I did it anyways)