Notifications
Clear all

Please Help Me Identify My Scarring

MemberMember
(@qipperw)

Posted : 04/11/2015 5:01 pm

What kind of scarring is this and how bad is it? I've been to the dermatologist but she didn't seem to know much and just recommended some weak AHA gel. I know I need more intensive treatments. I don't know if I should do fraxel, chemical peels, subcision or microneedling. Any recommendations?

I've given up on the thought of ever having nice skin but maybe I can improve it just a little bit.

Thanks!

MemberMember
(@katie12345)

Posted : 04/11/2015 6:34 pm

If you want to get rid of those scars, I recommend you use bio oil and massage your face with it every night, and purchase a derma pen online such as ebay where you can get it for $30-$40 I think .With the derma pen you have to really get rough with your skin. Make sure you bleed, but don't go tooo rough because that can leave you with others scars. After you use it all over your face, your face should be bright red covered with blood. Wash your face and then put on polysporin cream or bio oil on to make it heal nicely. And make sure you do this on a day where you don't have to go anywhere the next few days because you don't want to show your bright red face to everyone. Or you could cover it up with foundation if you really do need to go somewhere. Do this treatment at least once per week or per two weeks. It depends on you and how much pain you can handle and how badly you want it to go away. I do this treatment on my skin and my skin is nice and smooth.:) Good luck!

MemberMember
(@qipperw)

Posted : 04/12/2015 10:35 am

Thank you Katie. I will look into that! Why bio oil over a vitamin C serum though?

By the way, what is the method that has proven most successful for most people assuming money is irrelevant?

MemberMember
(@4meracneguy)

Posted : 04/12/2015 3:57 pm

Thank you Katie. I will look into that! Why bio oil over a vitamin C serum though?

By the way, what is the method that has proven most successful for most people assuming money is irrelevant?

DO NOT listen to her. Bio oil will not fix acne scars. She's probably paid by Bio Oil or something...