Notifications
Clear all

Do Your Pimpels Leave A Lump Before They Fully Heal?

MemberMember
(@teff)

Posted : 01/19/2015 4:52 am

That's my question, do your pimples become a painless lump in it's healing stage, before totally disappearing? If so, when does this usually go away? I use to pop my pimples, they heal in a couple of days and then I'm left with a red mark that fades over time. I can cover it with makeup and it's totally flat. Last week a got one of these under the skin pimples that takes like 3 days to come to a head, and I decided not to pick at it and just let it heal on it's own. After like 4 days it started to dry up, and after 6 days the hard scab fell off but now it's like a purple, hard and painless little bump left. I can't recall having one of these before, and I regret not popping it while I had the chance.. I would really like to hear your experiences with this type of problem! I'm so scared this is some type of scar, which would be so strange since I never scar from my pimples..

MemberMember
(@aman-brar)

Posted : 01/19/2015 8:21 am

Lump on inner surface or outer ?? Can u post a picture ?

MemberMember
(@teff)

Posted : 01/19/2015 9:53 am

Outer surface, but it's just slightly raised. Looks and feels just like an hard, inflamed pimple without a head, but since it doesn't hurt it can't be inflamed I guess?

MemberMember
(@ripon10)

Posted : 01/19/2015 1:31 pm

My son had that happen to a pimple on his nose. He started putting apple cider vinegar on it, and it has gotten much smaller. The bump was on his nose for over a month and not going away. Try the apple cider vinegar. It just helps speed up the process.

MemberMember
(@aman-brar)

Posted : 01/21/2015 10:04 am

Hydrocortisone injection will help you in getting rid of lumps , so visit demterologist !