Notifications
Clear all

A Possible Cure?!

MemberMember
(@jdroidxw)

Posted : 11/14/2014 5:27 pm

Hey Everyone,

I've had severe acne for 6 years, I am 19 now and my acne has been reduced by about 95%, and still improving!

Like many of you I've tried dozens of OTC products, antibiotics, and home remedies. Nothing worked at all. BP left my face bright red which looked just as bad as having acne. My only option left was Accutane but I didn't want to risk it, so I decided against taking it.

I kept on searching and finally found that vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) could possibly help with acne. I know there has been many discussions on here about B5 helping acne but one side effect that many people seemed to be having was hair loss. The thing is, people were taking over 5 grams of B5 (about 10 or more pills).

Instead this is WHAT I DID: Take only 1 pill a day (500 mg) of vitamin B5. Results will take longer. In about 2 weeks, I noticed drastically less oil production on my face. It's been 1 month now since I've been taking B5....My face is virtually clean (only scars left). I haven't experienced any hair loss so far. It took 1 month to finally get results... This is the clearest my face has been in the past 6 years.

I plan on taking B5 for a little longer. Then weening off it: 1 pill every other day. Hopefully, the results still stay: I'll keep you guys updated on my complexion, and hopefully no hair loss either! I know this may not be a definitive cure but I have never had results like this from any form of treatment in the past 6 years. Of course, like many of you know, what works for someone doesn't always work for others. And of course, you should always consult your doctor before taking any supplements.

Let me know what you guys think, and if anyone has also tried this and had permanent results, let me know!

MemberMember
(@fouzi94)

Posted : 11/15/2014 6:41 am

thanks for sharing man .....you may be lucky and B5 works for you well ....but a healthy diet is also important

i never used B5....but i took B6 and B12.......also try zinc ....some say it work great for them