Notifications
Clear all

Accutane Damages

MemberMember
(@zac551)

Posted : 04/06/2014 2:00 pm

Hi, my name is Zachary. I've been an Accutane user for about 4 months now and I don't think I can stand it anymore. Since I've been taking it, I've noticed some serious side effects and I'm actually very worried and don't know what to do (every time I tell my parents, they say I'm being dramatic). I often feel depressed, I have loss of eyesight and hearing, its starting to seem like I'm developing ibs and I have no drive to do anything anymore. Before Accutane, I was thinking about going on a diet to lose some weight and now I just can't, I tell myself its time to start and I can now never get myself to do it... I've almost lost care in everything, my marks and attendance are horrible in school now and I'm just pissed off at everything and everything. What should I even do? I honestly have no clue.

MemberMember
(@kim28)

Posted : 04/06/2014 4:50 pm

You should talk to your doctor immediately. These side effects are far beyond what is normal for Accutane users.

MemberMember
(@tylervo)

Posted : 04/10/2014 4:21 am

What Kim said.

MemberMember
(@anthonykell)

Posted : 04/12/2014 5:47 am

Stop taking it and go to see your doctor. Sit down with your parents and tell them, under no uncertain terms, that you are being serious and that they should listen seriously.

MemberMember
(@adrian2040)

Posted : 04/12/2014 6:06 am

You should go talk to your doctor immediately.