Notifications
Clear all

Has Anyone Tried Beauche Products?

MemberMember
(@xandra)

Posted : 02/25/2014 9:03 am

I've heard a lot about their product but I'm still hesitant and scared to try.

can someone assure me if its really effective and worth the try? thank you :")

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 02/25/2014 10:38 am

its a Philippines-made product so there solution to clear spots is usually whitening the skin

MemberMember
(@xandra)

Posted : 03/27/2014 9:23 pm

thank u .. uhm is it effective in preventing further breakouts?

MemberMember
(@adrian2040)

Posted : 03/27/2014 11:10 pm

I would advise you not to try it. I used their kojic acid soap before and it was really good, made my skin look fairer and even my redmarks faded... but then again, I was also using clindamycin and tretinoin my dermatologist prescribed me, so. After a couple of months, I got breakouts and I thought that maybe I was having antibiotic resistance that the clindamycin i was using wasn't working anymore. So since the kojic acid soap gave me good results, I tried their whole kit. It was a waste of money, to be honest. Their products are filled with so many exfoliating products that's why your skin will peel, not like micro-peel but peel as in like a snake changing into new skin. Their creams packaged in little tubs are the worst, it stings like you feel like you're in hell and someone's ironing your face, ugh, you can just imagine. You have to go in front of an electric fan while putting on these creams to lessen the pain because it's really painful. So, NO,

But then again, this is just my experience from this product. I heard of people with success stories about it though. You can literally say "TIIS GANDA" while using this product, but no assurance if gaganda talaga face mo, hahaha.

MemberMember
(@xandra)

Posted : 03/28/2014 6:13 am

I would advise you not to try it. I used their kojic acid soap before and it was really good, made my skin look fairer and even my redmarks faded... but then again, I was also using clindamycin and tretinoin my dermatologist prescribed me, so. After a couple of months, I got breakouts and I thought that maybe I was having antibiotic resistance that the clindamycin i was using wasn't working anymore. So since the kojic acid soap gave me good results, I tried their whole kit. It was a waste of money, to be honest. Their products are filled with so many exfoliating products that's why your skin will peel, not like micro-peel but peel as in like a snake changing into new skin. Their creams packaged in little tubs are the worst, it stings like you feel like you're in hell and someone's ironing your face, ugh, you can just imagine. You have to go in front of an electric fan while putting on these creams to lessen the pain because it's really painful. So, NO,

But then again, this is just my experience from this product. I heard of people with success stories about it though. You can literally say "TIIS GANDA" while using this product, but no assurance if gaganda talaga face mo, hahaha.

thats just horrible x_x

thank you so much tho 🙂