Notifications
Clear all

Best Bb Cream?

MemberMember
(@berserkaf)

Posted : 06/10/2013 7:00 pm

What's the best BB cream for oily and acne prone skin? :,) I'll take opinions as I'm willing to try them out over the summer.

Also an update, tazorac has made my skin more smooth and so much better after only a month, scars are so much easier to cover, too!

MemberMember
(@avada-kedavra-acne)

Posted : 06/10/2013 7:53 pm

mhhh... i made a post last week about BB Creams- but have an opposite problem, i have super dry skin from accutane (almost 3 weeks) all my acne has gone away which wasnt much to begin with anyways from the medicine, but has made it like horribly dry. Im afraid to use drug store brands (thats just me) because of how many ingredients they use. But anyways i heard from around the board and the internet that the new Garnier BB cream Oil free that just came out it excellent for oily skin.i just ordered yesterday the Dr.Jart+ Water fuse beauty balm BB cream or whatever its called from sephora to try out on my dry skin. its funny now that im on the medicine i feel like im not obligated to wear foundation and coverup my imperfections so much- so i feel a BB cream (not that i believe all they promise) will benefit ones complexion without overdoing it, and boosting confidence at the same time. Plus usually they have SPF! Woohoo! Good Luck!

Also if you are into or interested in Dr.Jart range of BB creams- i know they make one for acne prone skin http://www.sephora.com/black-label-detox-bb-beauty-balm-P374568?skuId=1422617 this is it- today at the sephora i went to they had this to try so if you have one near you, and are interested, popping in for a trial is good. Good Luck! :D

Oh and i will get back to you when i get the Dr.Jart water fuse BB in the mail and have tested it!

MemberMember
(@berserkaf)

Posted : 06/10/2013 8:49 pm

mhhh... i made a post last week about BB Creams- but have an opposite problem, i have super dry skin from accutane (almost 3 weeks) all my acne has gone away which wasnt much to begin with anyways from the medicine, but has made it like horribly dry. Im afraid to use drug store brands (thats just me) because of how many ingredients they use. But anyways i heard from around the board and the internet that the new Garnier BB cream Oil free that just came out it excellent for oily skin.i just ordered yesterday the Dr.Jart+ Water fuse beauty balm BB cream or whatever its called from sephora to try out on my dry skin. its funny now that im on the medicine i feel like im not obligated to wear foundation and coverup my imperfections so much- so i feel a BB cream (not that i believe all they promise) will benefit ones complexion without overdoing it, and boosting confidence at the same time. Plus usually they have SPF! Woohoo! Good Luck!

Also if you are into or interested in Dr.Jart range of BB creams- i know they make one for acne prone skin http://www.sephora.com/black-label-detox-bb-beauty-balm-P374568?skuId=1422617 this is it- today at the sephora i went to they had this to try so if you have one near you, and are interested, popping in for a trial is good. Good Luck! biggrin.png

Oh and i will get back to you when i get the Dr.Jart water fuse BB in the mail and have tested it!

Thank you so much!

I'll try the garnier one and the dr. jart one. :,)