Notifications
Clear all

Red Acne Scars

MemberMember
(@kevinsleyter)

Posted : 03/11/2013 11:11 pm

So after the using the regimen It made my acne decrease and I was really happy. While being on the regimen I used to get one or two big pimples in my cheek that would go away. I decided to pop them how Dan recommended, when the white puss was showing. After popping it all the puss came out but in there it sort of like became a red scar? It's just red with no bump or anything, how can I get rid of the redness. Please help :)

MemberMember
(@jnc4now)

Posted : 03/14/2013 4:42 pm

In my experience, BP did ok with my active acne but it made my red marks really dark and they dont go away.

MemberMember
(@a-p)

Posted : 03/17/2013 8:48 pm

So after the using the regimen It made my acne decrease and I was really happy. While being on the regimen I used to get one or two big pimples in my cheek that would go away. I decided to pop them how Dan recommended, when the white puss was showing. After popping it all the puss came out but in there it sort of like became a red scar? It's just red with no bump or anything, how can I get rid of the redness. Please help 🙂

Using an aha( glycolic acid ) will help lighten the red marks. They will also fade on their own over a period of time.