Scars Treatment In Korea

MemberMember
(@timjames)
MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 03/11/2013 10:15 pm

Can you tell more about the procedure?

Is it cora therapy?

There is also one thread similar for a new acne scar treatment from korea.

MemberMember
(@timjames)

Posted : 03/11/2013 10:25 pm

Hi panos,

Indeed, I have no idea about these procedures. I just came across these pictures randomly on the internet.

MemberMember
(@lswuk3432)

Posted : 03/13/2013 1:20 am

Haha It's funny that I used to get a treatment from oen of hospitals you posted. I'm Korean by the way.

I had a very severe acne on my face from high school and they left horrible scars all over my face.

After trying all sorts of acne treatments such as razor and home remedies, my cousin who had more severe acne than me like

someone who looks just red with very big and lots of poles recommended me to go to that hospital.

That hospital is Korea traditional clinic and its specialized in skin problems with acupuncture.

I got a treatment called "Magic stamp". This is a different treatment from what you posted but something to make redness and scars reduced.

On the process of the treatment, doctor extracted my pimples and narcotized then operated Magic stamp . You may not imagine to poke your face with sharp needles, but it kind of worked in a very short period of time.. I could see the effect after one month and was really happy that I didn't have to wear make up to cover up ugly pimples. Most of my uneven skin from acne got way better. Some red marks from really bad acne didn't completely go away but still reduced the redness. I had 3 sessions among 5 sessions because I didnt have much time at that time. If Im not mistaken, one session coasted 140$ in US dollars.

I had that surgery 2 years ago and recently Ive got break-outs again.. Fortunately Im going back to home soon.

Well, that treatment was the most effective one among others in a very short period time, Id say.

MemberMember
(@pursuit-of-happyness)

Posted : 03/13/2013 12:52 pm

fantastic results !!