Notifications
Clear all

Confused!

MemberMember
(@hash14)

Posted : 01/31/2013 8:36 am

At the moment I have 3 very large cystic spots on my cheek however they don't hurt, the only thing is they have turned harder, I've been using duac for about 4 weeks now and have noticed. Major difference as my acne was MUCH WORSE but these large ones don't seem to be going and are quite hard to touch! I have no idea what that means! I feel I should still carry on using duac as so far it's helped me a lot

MemberMember
(@melmel87)

Posted : 01/31/2013 11:17 am

At the moment I have 3 very large cystic spots on my cheek however they don't hurt, the only thing is they have turned harder, I've been using duac for about 4 weeks now and have noticed. Major difference as my acne was MUCH WORSE but these large ones don't seem to be going and are quite hard to touch! I have no idea what that means! I feel I should still carry on using duac as so far it's helped me a lot

It's nodular and without some sort of intervention (cortisone shot, needle) it will take a VERY long time to go away.

MemberMember
(@hash14)

Posted : 01/31/2013 12:04 pm

It's nodular and without some sort of intervention (cortisone shot, needle) it will take a VERY long time to go away.

Thanks but I'm pretty sure it's not that, where would I go to get an insigen made anyway? Just my GP?

Thankyou