Notifications
Clear all

Subcision November 16Th 🙁 Very Down On Myself... Help Pls

MemberMember
(@sportsguy23)

Posted : 11/25/2012 10:21 pm

So I won't bore everyone with entire history... I have posted here before etc.

I have had subcision when i was 22 it gave me a line scar on my right cheek fairly sharp... did dermabrasion a year after that and that made skin appear a little different the dermabrasion was only done on right cheek btw. That didnt fix the line scar completely and made my skin appear a bit uneven... finally a bit better after two years healing and two subcisions with a different new doctor in fort lauderdale fl...

I trust this new doc and never did subcision or any scar procedure on left cheek as my left cheek was better... over past few months a rolling scar on left cheek seemed more apparent i figured was time to get subcision for first time ever on left cheek and touch up right cheek...

So I did it... did all the proper post and pre care.... seemed standard I just shaved off my facial hair after not shaving for a week and a couple days from the procedure

I am noticing a new line on my left cheek... now this line is not AS sharp as the line that showed up after my first time doing subicison (the only other time that ever happened)... but there is definitely a slight indent... I know that I am still healing and time will take its help and im still slightly bruised on right cheek and left looks ab it rough still... but I feel like this new line is there for good...

I am SO sick to my stomach and I feel like I am going to throw up... I have to return to work tomorrow after being a week off... If some people want to talk to me privately can PM me and can chat over skype or yahoo Im or something... but I am just feeling very down on myself... dont know if the line will go away... I dont know if I will have to do more follow up care... on top of all this I was in a car accident last week so I have that headache to deal with but more importantly I just feel very sick to my stomach for even doing something on my better left cheek..

As far as improvement to the rolling scar that was intended for my left cheek it seems somewhat improved but the line formed looks less natural and am very emo and sensitive now... I just feel like absolute S*** right now and have no clue what to do with myself...

I have never wanted to do laser after my experience with dermabrasion (pretty awful experience) and I just feel like acne scar treatments are a bottomless pit and everything solves one thing creates two new issues...

I will read replies tomorrow and this week... any help or advice or comfort is greatly appreciated..

I am very edgy now.

MemberMember
(@coppedsynergy999)

Posted : 11/26/2012 12:36 am

So I won't bore everyone with entire history... I have posted here before etc.

I have had subcision when i was 22 it gave me a line scar on my right cheek fairly sharp... did dermabrasion a year after that and that made skin appear a little different the dermabrasion was only done on right cheek btw. That didnt fix the line scar completely and made my skin appear a bit uneven... finally a bit better after two years healing and two subcisions with a different new doctor in fort lauderdale fl...

I trust this new doc and never did subcision or any scar procedure on left cheek as my left cheek was better... over past few months a rolling scar on left cheek seemed more apparent i figured was time to get subcision for first time ever on left cheek and touch up right cheek...

So I did it... did all the proper post and pre care.... seemed standard I just shaved off my facial hair after not shaving for a week and a couple days from the procedure

I am noticing a new line on my left cheek... now this line is not AS sharp as the line that showed up after my first time doing subicison (the only other time that ever happened)... but there is definitely a slight indent... I know that I am still healing and time will take its help and im still slightly bruised on right cheek and left looks ab it rough still... but I feel like this new line is there for good...

I am SO sick to my stomach and I feel like I am going to throw up... I have to return to work tomorrow after being a week off... If some people want to talk to me privately can PM me and can chat over skype or yahoo Im or something... but I am just feeling very down on myself... dont know if the line will go away... I dont know if I will have to do more follow up care... on top of all this I was in a car accident last week so I have that headache to deal with but more importantly I just feel very sick to my stomach for even doing something on my better left cheek..

As far as improvement to the rolling scar that was intended for my left cheek it seems somewhat improved but the line formed looks less natural and am very emo and sensitive now... I just feel like absolute S*** right now and have no clue what to do with myself...

I have never wanted to do laser after my experience with dermabrasion (pretty awful experience) and I just feel like acne scar treatments are a bottomless pit and everything solves one thing creates two new issues...

I will read replies tomorrow and this week... any help or advice or comfort is greatly appreciated..

I am very edgy now.

I would give it some time. It will probably improve with time. Just keep taking your vitamin c and fruit veggies. protein etc. Do you happen to smoke cigarrettes?? I think you just need to take it easy my man. Getting into car accidents and then having subcisions done on your face is a fairly stressful life dude. I think if you just take some time to settle down and get in a more healthy frame of mind, then you can assess your situation better. But try not to make rash generalizations like," My life is fucked" or anything like that. Because rather than it being the truth its probably a mix of emotional discomfort, need for support, adrenal gland exhuastion etc. Just settle down and take it easy.

MemberMember
(@sportsguy23)

Posted : 11/26/2012 9:07 pm

i dont smoke cigarettes...

I had a car accident on top of it which sucked... i also had a girl visit me that im not sure where things stand with her... this all happened within one week...

but looking at my face in the mirror today makes me feel a pit in my stomach and see this new line-ish type area on my left cheek which I CAUSED because i went to get subcision... very very upsetting.

I experienced a line once from subcision and never did any procedure to my left cheek which was my "better" cheek... but I saw a rolling scar forming over past couple months and figured since this dermatologist had done me well in the past... that perhaps he could help with the rolling scar on my left cheek.

MemberMember
(@rentedname)

Posted : 11/26/2012 10:39 pm

can you post some pictures? it's very hard to know what we're dealing with based on a few words of description.