Notifications
Clear all

Please Tell Me I'm Not Alone.... (Pics)

MemberMember
(@walshy)

Posted : 11/20/2012 6:53 pm

Does anyone else have these??? I have them on both sides of chin and cheeks and forehead... they are so annoying. anyone have any sort of luck reducing them without making them actually pop out and become inflamed??

MemberMember
(@elsewhere)

Posted : 11/20/2012 7:17 pm

I often get those. It's maddening, especially in sunlight. I get all paranoid about the shadows they create! You might have some luck with an AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid - a chemical defoliation). I think Dan sells some. It can irritate less than a traditional scrub. I don't know where to buy one in a store, but I'm sure that other members will be able to hop in here soon and give you some good recommendations!

MemberMember
(@nakedsmurf)

Posted : 11/21/2012 12:54 am

I get this on my forehead I tried everything but nothing.works ( sulfur helps somewhat )

I just leave them alone..my usually go away in about 2 - 3 weeks.

MemberMember
(@walshy)

Posted : 11/21/2012 5:24 pm

anyone?

MemberMember
(@member1)

Posted : 11/21/2012 6:11 pm

Yes, i think i get them on my forehead i think. Don't pop them though, they're under your skin and it could make it worse! Personal experience lol :)

MemberMember
(@wavy)

Posted : 11/22/2012 4:13 am

looks like clogged pores or milia

MemberMember
(@potluck420)

Posted : 12/02/2012 5:09 pm

I never had these until recently. I started getting this all over my upperchin/ under my lip and my jawline accompanied by red pimples. Can anyone explain why this is happening to me? I am so depressed...

MemberMember
(@understatement)

Posted : 12/03/2012 5:42 pm

I have that too. :(

I just got them a year ago, and it started right after I got off of the birth control pill. I know you're a guy so that's not the reason... will probably go to a dermatologist after this semester to see whats going on. :/

MemberMember
(@pugrocker)

Posted : 12/03/2012 5:58 pm

I use to get those bumps from shaving and than my derm told me to try just a beard trimmer and poof, the bumps vanished.cool.png

MemberMember
(@tinygiraffe)

Posted : 12/04/2012 2:10 pm

I use to get those bumps from shaving and than my derm told me to try just a beard trimmer and poof, the bumps vanished.cool.png

I do the same set the beard trimmer to its lowest setting shaving causes these through irritation.

Aha would help clear them I use a small amount daily brightens your face up too, you can buy it from dans store or 10% aha from Paula's choice before that

MemberMember
(@tac390)

Posted : 12/27/2012 1:20 am

I literally have the same EXACT thing. Please let me know if you find a way to get rid of these bumps! Same spot too. Horrible