Notifications
Clear all

Geranium essential oil + safflower oil. My acne cure after 22 year of acne.

MemberMember
(@scm16)

Posted : 03/19/2018 1:00 pm

I'll try to be brief. I've been getting acne since I was 12. I'm 34 now and after years of struggling with unpredictable skin, I'm FINALLY free and (mostly) clear.

Things have been very up and down with my acne and last summer I got several horrible cysts that made me do that hermit thing I do occasionally when my skin goes haywire. I could go into detail about the years of dealing with acne dysmorphia, avoiding swimming, camping, sleep overs, boyfriends, all because my acne was overwhelming...but you've probably already experienced some of those issues yourself.

After the summer of cysts, I turned to some things I hadn't used in years: geranium essential oil and safflower oil. I started putting safflower oil on cotton balls with 1-2 drops of geranium essential oil and used that to cleanse my face. It took a week or so to notice a difference, but damn you guys - damn. It's made a big difference. I don't wear concealer anymore which saves me a lot of time in the morning. I also put vitamin c serum on sometimes after I cleanse with the safflower/geranium mixture, but it's not critical to my skin's health. I was using the same brand before I started using safflower/geranium and it didn't make much of a difference.

I think these two things in combination have been the most effective weapons against my adult acne. I have now gone through two menstrual cycles without a single flare up. No big spots and maybe 1-2 small blackheads. That's been unthinkable for me in the past.

My skin is extremely fair and spots stay with me far longer than most. I've got hyperpigmentation that goes back years; thankfully no deep scarring, but a few divots from particularly difficult flare ups *sigh*. This combo has lightened those spots significantly and I don't get more than maybe one legit pimple a month. If these oils worked well to fade marks on my ultra-white skin, they can probably fade others' hyperpigmentation as well.

I'm not selling anything. I don't care which brand of oils you buy (though I will say that I bought a high quality organic geranium essential oil). I just think you should consider giving it a go since it's worked wonders for me - a person who has really struggled for years to maintain a healthy complexion. My skin feels smooth and looks less scarred with each passing week. I'm truly amazed and bewildered.

Good luck to you all!

MemberMember
(@ludadubz)

Posted : 03/19/2018 6:03 pm

5 hours ago, scm16 said:

I'll try to be brief. I've been getting acne since I was 12. I'm 34 now and after years of struggling with unpredictable skin, I'm FINALLY free and (mostly) clear.

Things have been very up and down with my acne and last summer I got several horrible cysts that made me do that hermit thing I do occasionally when my skin goes haywire. I could go into detail about the years of dealing with acne dysmorphia, avoiding swimming, camping, sleep overs, boyfriends, all because my acne was overwhelming...but you've probably already experienced some of those issues yourself.

After the summer of cysts, I turned to some things I hadn't used in years: geranium essential oil and safflower oil. I started putting safflower oil on cotton balls with 1-2 drops of geranium essential oil and used that to cleanse my face. It took a week or so to notice a difference, but damn you guys - damn. It's made a big difference. I don't wear concealer anymore which saves me a lot of time in the morning. I also put vitamin c serum on sometimes after I cleanse with the safflower/geranium mixture, but it's not critical to my skin's health. I was using the same brand before I started using safflower/geranium and it didn't make much of a difference.

I think these two things in combination have been the most effective weapons against my adult acne. I have now gone through two menstrual cycles without a single flare up. No big spots and maybe 1-2 small blackheads. That's been unthinkable for me in the past.

My skin is extremely fair and spots stay with me far longer than most. I've got hyperpigmentation that goes back years; thankfully no deep scarring, but a few divots from particularly difficult flare ups *sigh*. This combo has lightened those spots significantly and I don't get more than maybe one legit pimple a month. If these oils worked well to fade marks on my ultra-white skin, they can probably fade others' hyperpigmentation as well.

I'm not selling anything. I don't care which brand of oils you buy (though I will say that I bought a high quality organic geranium essential oil). I just think you should consider giving it a go since it's worked wonders for me - a person who has really struggled for years to maintain a healthy complexion. My skin feels smooth and looks less scarred with each passing week. I'm truly amazed and bewildered.

Good luck to you all!

Hi SCM16,

Can you send me links to the exact same products that you bought?