Notifications
Clear all

Derma Drinkables

MemberMember
(@mommierenee)

Posted : 03/06/2018 4:40 am

I saw a post on Instagram the other day where someone claimed to have cleared theirebacne quickly from the inside out using a liqui antioxidant called Derma Drinkables. I tried searching for more reviews but i was only able to find reviews on the products website, and they are all positive. I am wondering if anyone else has used this before? I am sort of skeptical about trying because i think if it worked so well there would be more reviews and they wouldn™t just be on the company website. Also, the fact that they™re all positive makes me think that the reviews are being filtered in some way. If you™ve tried before or no someone who has please let me know your experience! I am planning a wedding for later this year and i am way past desperate for clear skin!

thank you. 

58495365-B5BC-4D78-AE6A-F791F75B5533.png

MemberMember
(@ava616)

Posted : 03/25/2018 8:32 pm

This definitely works! they're super easy to take. I've literally tried everything, and this is the only thing that has worked. BUY THEM!

MemberMember
(@mommierenee)

Posted : 03/26/2018 12:01 am

Do you have pictures @ava616? I talked to another girl who tried them and said they were a complete waste. She sent pictures everyday she took them and we didnt see any change

MemberMember
(@ava616)

Posted : 03/31/2018 2:19 pm

@mommierenee I unfortunatelydon't. I guess it depends on the person then. The goal of antioxidants is to reduce the amount of free radicals in the body, so if you don't have this issue or if this issue is not the source of your acne it may be a waste. from my personal account, this has been by far beneficial, more so than any topical treatment. If you would like a low-risk, low cost and really effective option Deciem'sThe Ordinary has great products which I've liked also.