Notifications
Clear all

Zappers - They kill parasites, purify your blood etc.

MemberMember
(@peaceful)

Posted : 05/09/2016 9:15 am

Hey everyone, I wanted to drop by to offer my brief experience with acne treatments, and what worked for me! I've lurked here from time to time but wanted to make an account to post this.

I've never had cystic acne, maybe mild to moderate at times depending on what I ate. Any time digestion gets bogged down it seemed like spots were sure to follow.

So for the most part I've been eating a de-facto vegan diet for the past few years about 99% of the time. I don't consider myself vegan or have ethical reasons, but it sits best in my stomach and keeps acne to a minimum (unless I overeat!)

I've tried many, many things over the years as I'm sure most of us have. Iodine, oil massages, liver flushing (best thing up to now, but takes a lot of dedication) etc. etc. Never accutane though, I never wanted to risk my health in what seemed to be a temporary solution from the horror stories I'd read.

So after I guess... probably around 10 or so years of looking, I came across zappers. I had bought one for other reasons, but I began to notice that no matter whether I overate or not, I would rarely get any acne at all. After a couple of weeks of using it, I only get any acne at all if I go absolutely nuts, and even then it's a small spot that disappears within 24hrs.

Why do I think it works? People who use zappers have said that tests show extremely pure blood (dirty blood is a primary cause of acne in my research). It also kills parasites (possibly another cause), that absolutely filled me with energy and I've never felt so good!

I've only owned the zapper for a little over 3 weeks at this point, I'd say after 2 weeks I was pretty much cleaned out for the most part. I would of course tell you to do your own research! There are a plethora of people on youtube with zapper testimonials that you can search. The one I've been using is the Don Croft T-Rex, (T-Rx), but there is a very cheap one you can get for about $35 USD. It's less powerful, but it's said to still kill parasites and I belive it purifies your blood as well. So definitely the one to try first.

Just remember to keep it on 24/7 and it will always protect you and keep you clean. It's pretty small, you can attach it to your arm or leg with a band. I find it easy just to keep it in the top part of my sock on my lower leg, with a band underneath it to hold it in place.

They're said to be good for a lot more than just acne. Personally I have tremendous energy and less pain since I've been wearing mine (again, you want to wear it 24/7!). I've weightlifted for a long time, but it became far less straining on my muscles once I started zapping.

Anyway that's enough from me for now... I hope I can help some sufferers out there. Like I said, please do your own research as well. (Youtube, Google, etc.) I can only vouch for the zapper I used, but there are many models out there.

Basic Zapper ($35) - [edited link out]

Don Croft Terminator and T-Rx Zapper (Mine) - [edited link out]

Another place to buy the Terminator Zapper - [edited link out]

The Terminator is available from a lot of vendors, T-Rx can only be bought directly from Don. Hope I could help
guys. Once again, please do your own looking, but I can say that this is without a doubt the most effective
direct thing I've ever found for my acne, and also my health.

Ty

MemberMember
(@mrfringe)

Posted : 05/19/2016 9:04 am

Not sure I understand really what this is..? How can you wear it for 24 hours - what about bathing/showering or sleeping or swimming etc.? If it's helped clear your acne does it mean you can never stop wearing it as your acne will flair up again? Is there research on this and it's acne-reducing effects? Is it safe to wear it for prolonged timeframes?

MemberMember
(@peaceful)

Posted : 05/24/2016 9:52 am

On 5/19/2016 at 8:04 PM, mrfringe said:

Not sure I understand really what this is..? How can you wear it for 24 hours - what about bathing/showering or sleeping or swimming etc.? If it's helped clear your acne does it mean you can never stop wearing it as your acne will flair up again? Is there research on this and it's acne-reducing effects? Is it safe to wear it for prolonged timeframes?

It's not necessary to wear 24/7, but I've found that's the most beneficial thing to do overall. It'll heal your body and make it more resistant, but keeping it on solid as long as possible has had the greatest effect for me, I can't really testify to taking it off long term because I haven't done that, but I've seen many testimonials of it outright curing far more serious things. Most people wear it pretty sparingly past the first month.. A balanced diet is still pretty important. I don't think you can expect to use it for a month, never use it again, and then binge on junk food for the rest of the year without acne. I know from my personal experience that I would go the extra mile if it cleared me completely and didn't really require anything extra from me. You don't even notice it on your skin as it stays with you all day after a while.

Yea, it does need to be taken off when showering/swimming etc. because obviously it's an electrical device. It's a short timeframe anyway and I just figured that's kinda self-evident. You can actually wear it while sleeping overnight, on your foot or your palm, it helps the body in its overnight detox/renewal. You can wear it on the palm of the hand or the sole of the foot forever no matter what (of course inconvenient during the day). If wearing it somewhere else, just make sure to move it when you feel it tingle. For the first month, you'll most likely still be acidic, and acid can concentrate where it is and cause a small lesion. It's very easy to tell when you need to move it. I no longer have to move it at all anymore.

There are a boatload of testimonials on [removed] and other sites on what zappers are capable of, most people are using it for far more serious health conditions. Here's one I pulled RE: acne:

"Hello Don! I had ordered a zapper from one of your distributors almost a month ago and my health has gotten dramatically better! I thought I better let you know how things are going and give you an update. I've noticed so many improvements that I hardly know where to start! I'll try list them out and make sense at the same time. Just for the record, I'm 41 and female.

My sinuses cleared up with a "ping" and a "whoosh" right at the 20 minute mark the first time I wore the zapper. That alone was worth the price of the unit! I haven't been able to breathe out of both nostrils for over 20 years! But wait! There's more! I've had warts and skin tags just fall off - no scars, no pain, nothing! My body doesn't smell "funky" when I wake up in the morning anymore. The chronic yeast infections I've suffered from for over a decade are GONE! My belly button is clear (not constantly yeasty or raw despite medications, cleaning, etc), my tongue isn't coated with a thick white layer of yuck like it always was, and best of all, my reproductive system is functioning normally again (for the first time in my life). My last period was only 3 painfree days (instead of the usual week of heavy clotting and cramps) and no PMS! Sorry - I know that's probably more information than you probably wanted, but I thought this might help some other poor woman who suffers every month like I did.

I have no more acne, zits, bumps, cysts, or sores of any kind, any where, any more! My face is clean and fresh looking (this is a BIG deal for me!) And I sleep solid the whole night through. Ever since I've started wearing the zapper, I've experienced some very interesting dreams, by the way. My food and caffeine cravings have disappeared. My gums aren't swollen or bleeding anymore. I have several crowns that I must be allergic to, but even the swelling and tenderness around those fake teeth have gone away.

And finally, the main reason I bought the zapper in the first place, was to get rid of the Hepatitus C virus I've carried around for approximately 16 years. I've worn it no less than 22 hours a day, 7 days a week since the evening of October 3rd, 2002 (with the exception of one weekend, see below). So far I've noticed that my energy has come back where I was always tired before. My eyes are clear and WHITE where they used to be yellowish and bloodshot all the time! I will have myself retested for the virus and get a viral load this Friday, the 1st of November. The viral load test will tell you how much of the virus is in your blood per ml. The last test I had done was back in March and my viral load was over 3 million. As soon as the results come back, I'll email you to let you know. My hope is that the results will be "virus not detected" but I will still be happy if the viral load is cut in half. At least that means the zapper is getting rid of it.

I wanted to order 7 more units for my friends and family. My mother is a Type II diabetic and suffers from high blood pressure. She also has severe, crippling arthritus in both hands and feet, asthma...you name it. I did loan the zapper to her over a weekend and she wore it in a sock, on her hand, overnight. She called me the next day so excited, she could hardly talk! She said that the swelling in her hand was down, it didn't hurt, and she could make a fist! My mother hadn't been able to do that or pick anything up with that hand for over 5 years! I know that she will feel so much better with your zapper!"
Thank you for changing my life! ---------Susan

Again, please don't take my word for it! Search it as far and wide as you can. Youtube, google, as many as you can think of. I never wanted to be the authority on this, just wanted to spread awareness of this device to people who I know have the same problem I've had. It's a horrible thing to deal with, and I knew if I ever found something that worked I would HAVE to share it, with as many people as I could.