Notifications
Clear all

Lemon Juice on Acne

MemberMember
(@andrew9820)

Posted : 05/07/2016 8:34 pm

So what's the best way to do this on my acne to completely vanish it away?
My acne is improving lately but i want it to leave and not be noticable at all plus all the scars from my previous deep cysts can also go away.
Someone told me that the solution was Lemon Juice on acne but how can i apply it on my face to get the best results and not hurt my skin and make my acne worser?
P.S no active acne or open cysts left the are all noticable but under the skin and also skin is full of the redness of my previous breakouts :/

Thanks

MemberMember
(@alex9945)

Posted : 05/08/2016 3:39 am

7 hours ago, Andrew9820 said:

So what's the best way to do this on my acne to completely vanish it away?
My acne is improving lately but i want it to leave and not be noticable at all plus all the scars from my previous deep cysts can also go away.
Someone told me that the solution was Lemon Juice on acne but how can i apply it on my face to get the best results and not hurt my skin and make my acne worser?
P.S no active acne or open cysts left the are all noticable but under the skin and also skin is full of the redness of my previous breakouts :/

Thanks

I would not use lemon juice, since it can irritate the skin even more, and you don't want that when your skin is improving atm.

Lactic acid is the best thing for scars. You can buy it on ebay and it is the same they use professionally. If you haven't tried it before, buy a 25% lactic acid peel and watch instruction video at youtube, it will improve your skin quickly an is the best acid for scars.

Iwikiwi liked
MemberMember
(@monroeqt)

Posted : 05/08/2016 6:41 am

Don't use lemon juice, it can destroy the acid mantle on your skin. Try natural honey instead if you're looking at natural solutions.

MemberMember
(@lore91)

Posted : 05/08/2016 8:30 am

Dont use lemon juice. It's far too acidic for your skin's ph level.

look into using vitamin c serums for fading pigmentation

MemberMember
(@iwikiwi)

Posted : 05/08/2016 8:51 am

I second everyone, dobt use lemon juice it's an old myth that simple doesn't work it will irritate your skin and lead to even more pimples.

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 05/08/2016 8:51 am

As stated above, lemon juice is wayyyy to acidic for your skin. It will more than likely make your skin worse, as it did to mine back when I used it.