Notifications
Clear all

Caveman Regimen & Accutane

MemberMember
(@purpleviolet)

Posted : 12/23/2015 2:24 am

Hello, I'm new to Acne.org but i want to start a new regimen.

i'll be going on accutane in 1 day and i just started the caveman regimen 1 day ago hehe but i wanted to experiment this with accutane because listen to me when i say this, I've tried EVERYTHING. i'm in my freshman year and I'm very sad because i've been suffering with acne since 7th grade and i don't even know what to do anymore so if you want to see what happens stay updated in this, i'll be posting every day. hopefully this works ill probably post pictures when i see improvement.

MemberMember
(@purpleviolet)

Posted : 12/25/2015 5:46 pm

Day 2 ;

nothing is happening , everything looks okay. i know accutane kicks in a month or more but today i woke up and my hyper pigmentation reduced A TON, i haven't washed my face and my acne has gotten a wholeeee lot better since i started the caveman regimen which as been a week now.

I hope i don't get an IB because i just want this acne to go awayyyyyyy ugh. Does anyone know if i dye my hair will it affect my acne somehow? I'm dying it today . yikes

MemberMember
(@purpleviolet)

Posted : 12/26/2015 6:08 pm

Day 3 : still nothing interesting my left cheek seems to have gotten a little bit better , redness has gone down lots too i got a new cyst in my chin but no problem at all with that not touching it or anything and its already healing . got a few pimples in the side of my cheeks meaning as next to my ear but they faded quick. keep in mind that this is my second course .

side effects; dry skin.

MemberMember
(@purpleviolet)

Posted : 12/29/2015 1:28 am

sorry i haven't been posting but i've been feeling down lately.

day 5anywayyyys my left side cheek is dry afff but its clear of pimples but yea ok probably 1 - 2 pimples but its nothing , the right cheek is just horrible its like the front is clear w the exception of 2 pimples and the jawline is broken out as well as the other cheek and the back is just ugh horrendous 10 or more pimples ugh alright I'm out

MemberMember
(@purpleviolet)

Posted : 12/30/2015 1:25 pm

day 7 I'm guessing wait yup, anyway my face looks kind of better my parents say it looks wayyyyy better than before which i do agree on that but i don't think its cos of accutane like ik this is my second course but still you see results in months ugh which is frustrating cos i want to go backvto school from winter break with a clear face so i think its the caveman regimen most likely since for the past 4 years i've been overusing cleansers washing my face 4x a day which is irritating for your face so I'm just guessing my face was only irritated which caused acne not severe just moderate since i haven't had any cyst which I'm sure the first course of accutane helped in that one all i have is whiteheads and pimples all over my cheeks ugh , ill keep you updated. leaving to boston tmr btw and its really cold/ and snow, i hope the weather doesn't affect my skin just hope.

MemberMember
(@purpleviolet)

Posted : 01/17/2016 12:04 am

im backkkkk so i think I'm breaking out but its nothing bad at all its just a pimple here and there but pretty small and i;ve been using vinegar for my face and it does wonders my face is dry and i started school and i have to put make up on which makes me stress a lot so i've had panic attacks in the night so my mom decided to put me in virtual school yay well i think i already talked to the counselor about it and she authorized me .