Notifications
Clear all

Spots on the same side again and again

MemberMember
(@katterina)

Posted : 06/23/2018 5:31 pm

Hi guys, 

does anyone have the same problem as me? I don't have very bad acne. I would say just from 2-5 spots on the right side of my cheek. Not really with white tops, mainly just not really deep bumps. Some days are okay, but this acne is still repeating. I am not using a phone on this side, changing pillows a lot - not even sleeping on this side of my face so often, trying to not touch my face. So I don't know what it could cause. I tried to change my bronzer because I thought that Talc is making the breakout, but the rest of my face is clean. I would not need to wear makeup if I would not have this f*cking area on my face. Do you have any ideas what did I miss? Do you have the same problem? Thanks for any help!!! :) 

MemberMember
(@acnevm)

Posted : 06/24/2018 3:49 am

I have the same problem, I gget most of my hormonal acne on my right side of the face. It is most likely genetic and no specific reason behind it.
Just try to cut down on the dairy and hormonal food in general, this will lower the oil production in this area, it worked for me at least.
But ofc everyone are different so you will have to see for yourself,
take care

MemberMember
(@katterina)

Posted : 06/24/2018 5:25 am

1 hour ago, AcneVM said:

I have the same problem, I gget most of my hormonal acne on my right side of the face. It is most likely genetic and no specific reason behind it.
Just try to cut down on the dairy and hormonal food in general, this will lower the oil production in this area, it worked for me at least.
But ofc everyone are different so you will have to see for yourself,
take care

Thank you. I am lactose allergic, so I do not eat any dairy :( But because of my exercising, I am eating a lot of meat. Do you think that it could be that? Thanks for your help.

MemberMember
(@sickofacnee)

Posted : 06/24/2018 5:33 am

hey, acne on the right cheek may be caused by a high intake of sugar! try reducing all sugar (including honey) !

MemberMember
(@katterina)

Posted : 06/24/2018 11:43 am

6 hours ago, sickofacnee said:

hey, acne on the right cheek may be caused by a high intake of sugar! try reducing all sugar (including honey) !

I didn't think about that! I am eating a lot of sugar and sweets. Thanks! :) 

MemberMember
(@acnevm)

Posted : 06/24/2018 4:13 pm

Yes like Sickofacne said, sugar can definetily be a reason for this. And you said something about eating meat, if the meat is from commercial animals which are full of hormones (beef, pork or commercial chicken) it might also be a factor.