Notifications
Clear all

Binge of the century vs acne prone skin. Who will win?

MemberMember
(@faceisamess)

Posted : 12/03/2017 10:59 am

2 hours ago, pimple pimp said:

do you get breakouts anywhere else like back, chest scalp or just face?

I used to get it on my back and shoulders and chest too. Nothing new for a while though. I think these whiteheads I have been getting on my face that go away after one day are caused by the way I was eating

MemberMember
(@faceisamess)

Posted : 12/04/2017 4:58 pm

Still didnt change my diet yet ate lots of food including whole box of Oreos and 2 boxes or ritz. Like who does that lol. Thats just my snacks for the day too. But I noticed got a red pimple on my forehead, and I always noticed that when I eat too much junk I get a cystic pimple in between eyes forehead area. Diet is probably cause. I got one in this area again and its not that big but could probably get bigger

MemberMember
(@faceisamess)

Posted : 12/05/2017 9:25 pm

Yup Ill admit it its been building and this 5k calorie diet a day finally got to me. Got bunch of pimples on forehead and temple. Also wayyyyyy more oily then I was a month ago also feel tingly in the face and gross.

i ate 10 chocolate bars and another whole baguette last night before bed and then a pack of bacon 6 eggs, and whole 800 g box of frozen chicken strips right in the morning to follow it up

MemberMember
(@faceisamess)

Posted : 12/29/2017 2:13 pm

I kept at it. Kept eating bad foods Christmas came around at absolutely insane amounts of chocolates and peanuts with ice cream, pies, cakes and candys. My face got some small whiteheads and just other day got small cystic red pimple on cheek. Now Christmas is over. No more excuses starting January 1st Im gonna Limit wheat, dairy and sugar big time and lower calorie intake.

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 12/31/2017 4:44 pm

It's definitely time for a diet change. If this is a pattern for you, it may be time to talk to a nutritionist as there are more challenging things than acne like diabetes.

Hopefully you've been able to reign things in.

MemberMember
(@faceisamess)

Posted : 01/02/2018 11:58 am

I noticed I only get pimples on my cheeks when I eat a lot of peanuts or chocolate. Gluten or dairy doesnt do it to me really.

MemberMember
(@torniwiki)

Posted : 01/15/2018 6:36 am

If you arent prone to acne and have generally good skin, it seems it has to be an allergy of some sort. Possibly shampoo that you use or even washing liquid or powder that your washing your clothes and pillowcases/sheets with. I would suggest you consult a doctor or professional if nothing helps or if the issue keeps reoccurring. It might be a good idea to get an allergy test and info to see if you have any skin or food intolerances. Good luck!