Notifications
Clear all

Nothing has worked for me, cystic acne.

MemberMember
(@jadierpr)

Posted : 11/13/2017 10:17 am

So it all started in Puerto Rico, in my puberty, around age 14-15, I started getting acne, so I tried a couple of shelf treatments and nothing worked, so I went to a dermatologist and they did some treatments on my face which made my skin peel and it worked. I had a clear face once again. (Note I ate everything that's consider bad for acne at that time & I was fine). However, I moved to Japan and my face started to become really oily and acne started to come up, I would get some huge pimples on my cheek, they were big, yellowish and the skin around it would be dry. So I stopped drinking coffee because that was the only thing I had added to my diet when I moved there. But it didn't help at all. Nothing helped. I moved to italy which is where I live now, and things were still ugly for my Face... ive gone almost vegan trying to fix my face, no dairy, no nuts, no soy, no vegetable oil, no soybean oil, Basically no oils. I cook meat with water, I don't eat grains, I eat potatoes and vegetables, fruits ONLY. No sugar, no high corn fructose syrup. Super healthy diet, I exercise. But nothing helps. However, this summer I went back to Puerto Rico after almost 2 years of being gone, I'm 18 now, as soon as I got there I started using apple cider vinegar and aloe vera on my face as a toner, 2-3 weeks later, my face was beautiful, I also ate everything, sugar, oil, fried foods, coffee, omg I mean everything. No acne. No nothing. I moved back to italy and god damn it, fucked up again. Now that I've cut off so many foods, and tried to clear up my skin it's gotten worst. Like the hell? The more healthier I get the worst it becomes? Ive tried washing my face with sensitive soaps and stuff then using a toner and then a moisturizer.. it cleared my skin(almost) but I had these red patches all over my cheeks which were more noticeable than the pimples. Now I have no idea what to do. And I'm moving soon toas germany so hopefully it's the pollution or something. I've been taking zinc and fish oil capsules/pills but nothing, also at least once a week I eat meat. My meals consist of only, vegetables, fruits, and water. Nothing has helped. Does anyone have any idea of what I can do? I'm so fed up with this, I can't even be myself anymore, I've become so unsecure. Also I meditate and do yoga almost everyday for myself and for "stress"... like what else?

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 11/13/2017 5:41 pm

Maybe you should listen to what your body is telling you, "Hey, I wanna go back to Puerto Rico, you little f$%#!!" :) 

Anyway, try everything to minimize inflammation or you'll end up with scars. You can do this by taking aspirin or advil and rub analgesic cream on the affected areas.

JadierPR liked
MemberMember
(@jadierpr)

Posted : 11/13/2017 7:27 pm

1 hour ago, Sirius Lee said:

Maybe you should listen to what your body is telling you, "Hey, I wanna go back to Puerto Rico, you little f$%#!!" :) 

Anyway, try everything to minimize inflammation or you'll end up with scars. You can do this by taking aspirin or advil and rub analgesic cream on the affected areas.

Can't wait to move back. My face was glowing.
I actually used an aspirin mask this morning, it didn't really work, I actually got a couple of pimples in the next few hours. I don't know if it was the mask or the environment, I went sightseeing and it was cold outside + Italy has really dry air.  Also, I ate a salad for breakfast and after that I didn't have any noticeable pimples, only had some inflammation, nothing happened after the salad, before i left I ate a green apple and applied the mask, then I used some moisturizer and left the house. 

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 11/13/2017 10:32 pm

Why mask? Just take the pills. It'll work lot faster. Also try Vaporub or any other menthol rub if you can get a hold of one in Italy.

MemberMember
(@onemanwarrior34)

Posted : 11/13/2017 11:00 pm

Try taking a multivitamin pill a day and also take 3 fish (Omega 3) pills as well. Drink solely water and green tea. Move to eating Salmon & Catfish as well as meal replacement shakes. That's what I do. It works for me as well as a few other things I do. I hope this helps and stay positive.

JadierPR liked
MemberMember
(@jadierpr)

Posted : 11/14/2017 12:38 am

1 hour ago, onemanwarrior34 said:

Try taking a multivitamin pill a day and also take 3 fish (Omega 3) pills as well. Drink solely water and green tea. Move to eating Salmon & Catfish as well as meal replacement shakes. That's what I do. It works for me as well as a few other things I do. I hope this helps and stay positive.

Thank you! I'll bump up to 3 pills then, I take 1 one usually.

2 hours ago, Sirius Lee said:

Why mask? Just take the pills. It'll work lot faster. Also try Vaporub or any other menthol rub if you can get a hold of one in Italy.

I didn't know people actually took the pills lol, I've seen them crush them and place it on their face, ill give that a try!