Notifications
Clear all

My last hope is Thyroid Medication

MemberMember
(@e-e-2)

Posted : 11/13/2016 6:43 am

T3 specifically.

I have tried everything in the 3 years that i've been blessed with this curse to the point where if this doesnt work for me im just going to accept it.

Probably not go back to uni, stay working this shitty dead end job and killing time with gym, hookers and computer games.

MemberMember
(@isoldeofcornwall)

Posted : 11/18/2016 5:20 am

Hi e.e

I came here because you commented on my post and i read some things you posted. It seems as though you've given up hope, you sound depressed, angry and bitter. You have the right to feel this way, I know how it feels, sometimes things can look very dark, especially when you've dealt with acne for years. But i also know it's not productive and peaceful to feel this way. You don't know how long acne will stay with you, but do you want to feel this way for as long as it might stay? I personally don't.

What helps me is when i allow myself a set time to wallow in my grief (like 10-30 minutes, i don't know how much time you have to spare ;)), and then decide to move on and hold my head up high. This makes life with acne a bit more pleasurable. It gives me strenght to endure it.

So in short, what i wanna say is don't drown in negativity but try to find a balance where your 'negative' emotions are respected but don't take center stage all the time. Hope this helps you in any way. Stay strong!