Notifications
Clear all

Can anyone help with this type of acne?

MemberMember
(@gemma1012)

Posted : 12/23/2015 10:08 am

Hi Everyone, 

I am just looking for some help.  I attached a picture and am looking for some advice.  I've had acne for the last 10 years.  I had 6 sessions of photodynamic therapy and I also receive monthly salycilic acid peels. I also started doing the Acne.org regime with all of their products.  I'm sick of having to put pounds of make up on everyday and feeling so uncomfortable with my face.  I will try anything!! 

sk.jpg

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 12/23/2015 2:54 pm

How long have you been on The Regimen? I have been clear for almost 3 years on the system and I love it. I still do the process until today.

StarPower liked
MemberMember
(@gemma1012)

Posted : 12/24/2015 7:57 am

Wow that's amazing, thank you for commenting! I've been on it for about two months. When should o start seeing results?

MemberMember
(@beyouuuu)

Posted : 12/24/2015 9:59 am

Hello Beautiful (:

it looks as if you have A LOT of redness and scaring.. I just wanted to start out by saying STOP with the makeup !! You skin can't breath and I know that it is so hard to go out into the world where it seems as if EVERYONE skin is so beautiful and then their is us.

Well here is the proof that WE ARE ALL FITTING THE SAME BATTLE

STICK with one acne routine !!! Too much can just make your skin worst ! So if you want to do the acne regime do it but stop with your other stuff !

If you can't stop wearing makeup .. change your products to things that a gentle and will not clog your pores.

For redness/ scaring I recommend using a DERMAROLLER getting a full packet but don't over do it . It will help the skin repair faster .

BE PATIENT is the key . You will not start seeing results right away with anything (maybe the DERMAROLLER) but everything takes time

I have a video on my channel of my daily facial regime.. You could check out and more advice to come ..

Youtube CHANNEL: {REMOVED}

next video will be a talk withan esthetician & makeup advice

i will be starting the acne.org regime so stay tune!

It gets better I started out with cystic acne covering my face now I'm light to moderate .. ANY THING IS POSSIBLE! STICK TO IT !

MemberMember
(@starpower)

Posted : 12/24/2015 3:24 pm

7 hours ago, gemma1012 said:

Wow that's amazing, thank you for commenting! I've been on it for about two months. When should o start seeing results?

Some people see results in as little as 3-4 weeks but for most it takes 3 or 4 months for your skin to completely get used to the regimen/treatment. I'm on week 6 or 7, my acne was light-mild and has cleared up a lot but I still get a pimple here and there. I have to moisturize 3 times a day because the treatment flakes my skin out so much, and still am only using 3/4 of the amount of BP you're supposed to build up to.

I personally would recommend staying on the regimen and following it strictly for another month and see if you have any good results.

good luck !