Notifications
Clear all

How Can I Get Rid Of These Little Bumps On My Forehead?

MemberMember
(@alaki)

Posted : 06/26/2015 12:46 pm

they dont itch

is it acne? or is it old skin?

if i use an oily cream they look alot bigger?

what should i do to make em go away and be smooth again?

post-475891-0-44057500-1435340776.jpg

post-475891-0-65585600-1435340779.jpg

MemberMember
(@pixiedust687)

Posted : 06/27/2015 6:35 am

Thats what my skin currently looks like and it's so frustrating not knowing what it is

MemberMember
(@scldub)

Posted : 06/29/2015 1:53 am

Same here! Anybody know?

MemberMember
(@palegreeneyes)

Posted : 06/29/2015 8:42 pm

I have suffered with these incredibly irritating tiny bumps on my forehead before, so so annoying to tilt your face up to the light and see the many bumps across your forehead!

In my experience, I've found that these small 'under the skin' bumps are a result of pore blockage, so I would recommend a clay face mask (Aztec Secret mixed with ACV is a favourite of mine), exfoliation (Peter Thomas Roth Max Correction Complexion Pads or Cane + Austin Acne Treatment Pads) and an oil as a moisturiser (which sounds bizarre, I know - but there is a strong school of thought that oils are brilliant at unclogging pores and bringing out the excess oils that live in them - my choice of oil is Jojoba oil mixed with Aloe Vera gel). Maybe just try one of these and see if it works for you? My favourite is the clay mask, you can actually feel it pumping you pores clean and it's quite cheap, too.

Hope this helps! Good luck

MemberMember
(@gkitten25)

Posted : 06/30/2015 3:29 am

salicylic acid works great on my forehead bumps and clogged pores. I use a serum and apply it under my moisturiser or on its own for more effectiveness.

MemberMember
(@littletaxikab)

Posted : 07/01/2015 12:48 pm

I used to have a similar problem!Honestly, the best thing I've used is a clarisonic every night. It exfoliates and vibrates so you don't get clogged pores. The orange neutrogena acne wash is great for knocking out oily skin too.There's also these AMAZING glycolic pads you get at bath and body works by Wexler. You wipe with a glycolic acid wipe and let sit for 5 minutes and then use a neutralizing pad to balance the ph. Worked wonders for my bumpy skin.If you still need something stronger, you could give a couple rounds of Retin A a try. Its a B**** when it peels and it kind of looks like a horror story for about a week but when you heal your skin is super clear for a long time.Hope this helps.