Notifications
Clear all

Persistent Blocked Pores And Dandruff.

MemberMember
(@pooman123)

Posted : 02/04/2014 10:01 am

I cannot seem to get rid of blocked pores. When I say blocked, I mean that almost every pore is filled with gunk that I can squeeze out. I have tried every product, been to the doctors a magnitude of times and nothing has ever worked. The acne isnt located to one area but almost every single pore. Alot of the time it is not noticeable but it certain lighting, the bumps can be seen and the skin looks rough.

I often spend hours picking at it twice a week, sqeuzing the smelly gunk out, I have tried every antibiotic and topical acne medication: salicylic acid,glycolic, benzoyl etc and am now in my 10th week of differn and there is no difference whats so ever.

My dandruff also seems impossible to get rid of. I shampoo my hair every day with anti dandruff shampoo and the flakes are still there. Again I have tried all of them tgel, nizoral, salysylic, head and shoulders, zinc etc. Even the doctor said that there really isnt anything left that I could try. My scalp is tender and dry yet flakes still fall out.

These two things are obviously related annd I am at my wits end. Yet getting on accutane is extremely unlikely considering that my acne is rarely cystic.

Could more body be producing oil faster than skin can shed that it would make it impossible to ever get clear?

I am at a lost.

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 02/04/2014 8:49 pm

Have you heard of DMSO? It definitely works on acne and is also known as a good remedy for dandruff. Check out my DMSO thread: