Notifications
Clear all

Can Stress Really Cause It? Please Help 🙁

MemberMember
(@bertybotts)

Posted : 02/04/2014 3:43 pm

I have had some questions regarding stress and breakouts. I have had a helluva week and I notice that sometimes my skin breaks out after about 5-7 days of stress.

The crappy thing is, stress makes me breakout, but breakouts cause stress! Also cause poor dietary choices and lack of sleep.

My skin is a vicious cycle. How do you stop it?

MemberMember
(@lisalovesyou)

Posted : 02/04/2014 5:57 pm

I know exactly how you feel. It is a disturbing cycle. Just today I woke up and saw that my face hasn't improved at all, it made me break down and cry. All I have ever wanted is clear skin and it's something I feel like I will never have. I'm so depressed because of it, how do I ever get better if I'm always stressed out because of it? I just have to focus on being selfless, trying to help others with a smile on my face. Reminding myself ITS ONLY SKIN. There are other things that shape who I am, not just my skin. Just remember to take a step back, and breathe (: and hope that one day it will get better and I will have self confidence again. Just remember to keep eating healthy, no matter what people tell you that "dietary choices have no effect on skin" they definitely do. Eat healthy, and try your hardest to remain positive, and do whatever regimen works best for you and your skin. Relax and remember you're not the only one (: I hope that this helped at least a little bit (;

-Lisa

MemberMember
(@bertybotts)

Posted : 02/04/2014 7:27 pm

I almost took my own life on Sunday and I don't know if anyone would believe that if they saw me. You would all literally stare in shock. "you considered it over THAT???2 pimples and a few scars???!"

My emotions are out of control!!!!

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 02/04/2014 7:36 pm

just remember theres people who have it 10x worst then you and they put effort and time 10x more then you to find a solution

MemberMember
(@bertybotts)

Posted : 02/04/2014 7:37 pm

I always remind myself it could be worse. I see worse every day on other ppls faces. But I get soooop upset in the mirror.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 02/04/2014 8:22 pm

can you post a picture of your face to show what u dealing with

MemberMember
(@faithbox)

Posted : 02/04/2014 11:07 pm

Music. Exercise. Find a hobby that focuses 100% of your attention. Look at all the successful people with acne and scars. Even if you do care (which we all do) you have to act like you don't care. Im still working on that part. It is a gradual process but at least you have 2 arms and 2 legs. Your 5 senses. You have a heart. There are lots of people who can look past peoples flaws and see the good in someone. Good luck

JennaBean liked