Notifications
Clear all

How I Cured My Cystic Hormonal Acne

MemberMember
(@waterwomansa)

Posted : 11/22/2013 12:57 am

I finally did it! I cured my acne! This has been a 7 years quest to find a cure... It started when I turned 20 and got on birth control. My once flawless face was now covered in zits, my hair and face was oily, and I gained about 20 lbs. needless to say I got off the birth control. I was never the same. Right around ovulation up until my period I would break out. This lasted for 7 years. During those 7 years I was diagnosed with Pcos after doctors found cyst on my ovaries . It all lined up with the acne and weight gain but I knew that the Pcos was CAUSED by the birth control. I got on spirolactone... Yes this medicine will make your acne go away and the oil, so if your are looking for a quick fix have at it. I was on it for 2 years before I couldn't take the side effects anymore. My hair was thinning while on it, I was tired all the time, and I had heart palpitations, not to mention it causes cancer. I got off and my acne came back with a vengeance. I did a ton of research I mean a ton! I got my estrogen and progesterone levels tested and they came back normal. I still didn't believe that because my research was telling me I was estrogen dominant and progesterone deficient.. So I experimented on myself and bought natural bio identical progesterone cream from whole foods. 2 weeks before my period I rubbed it on my wrist and waaa Laa I cured myself. Ok ok so I almost gave up right before I cured myself because I had a bad initial break out and it made me reeeeeally sleepy the first week. Took two months to work. Guys my face is so clear. My skin is not oily. I have so much energy and my sex drive is through the roof. Hope this helps... Any q's feel free to ask :) I hope I help someone who is suffering.

MemberMember
(@howicuredmyacne)

Posted : 11/22/2013 6:13 pm

So great to know about other people who won the battle against acne! Way to go!

MemberMember
(@breakingbadfanforever)

Posted : 11/25/2013 5:18 am

Congrats I'm glad to hear acne is now something that will bein the past I'm jealous!

MemberMember
(@user354689)

Posted : 12/06/2013 11:40 pm

So I experimented on myself and bought natural bio identical progesterone cream from whole foods. 2 weeks before my period I rubbed it on my wrist and waaa Laa I cured myself. Ok ok so I almost gave up right before I cured myself because I had a bad initial break out and it made me reeeeeally sleepy the first week. Took two months to work. Guys my face is so clear. My skin is not oily. I have so much energy and my sex drive is through the roof. Hope this helps... Any q's feel free to ask smile.png I hope I help someone who is suffering.

that's great to read. what was the name of the progesterone cream? and yes, for getting that sex drive back up! it's good to have that libido in order.