Notifications
Clear all

How I Got Rid Of Cystic Acne

MemberMember
(@acnefreeforme)

Posted : 05/22/2013 3:52 pm

Hi there everyone,

I had severe painful cystic acne for 9 years. I tried almost everything out there spending thousands of dollars on treatments ranging from over-the-counter medicines to homeopathic and naturopathic remedies.

Here is what finally did it!!!!!

1. Get to the root cause---Deep Rooted Trapped Emotions

You're going to have to be honest with yourself about this one,

Journal, cry, meditate, let go, seek help if needed!

2. Oil Pulling

Look up the how-to online

This removes toxins daily from your bloodstream. You might notice a difference after 1 day, but you'll definitely be changed after a month!

Use unrefined Sesame Oil for best results

Start 3x day and gradually move to once a day first thing in the morning

3. Emerald Shield

This is an amazing all natural product made from a sacred Hawaiian tree.

It is gentle on the face and not only combats acne but regenerates skin and removes scars!

It leaves your skin soft and radiating!

It's uses are vast and include: acne, scars, wrinkles, rosacea, diaper rash, ringworm, herpes sores, anal fissures, etc. you get the idea, it's totally awesome.

Here's a link to Emerald Shield:

[Removed]

a 1oz jar should last at least a month and you can use it ANYWHERE on your body

I hope this helps someone,

I know what it is like to feel ugly and hopeless from an extremely bad case of acne. I know what it's like for your face to be so painful, that it hurts even to gently touch with your hand.

But please, take some time to do some real soul searching and start moving through all the blocks on all levels in your life. You can do it! You are the most important thing in your life!

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 05/22/2013 4:49 pm

Do you think number 1 was the most important?

MemberMember
(@acnefreeforme)

Posted : 05/22/2013 5:38 pm

Yes, I think dealing with trapped emotions is very important and for me it's an ongoing process. I tend to bottle up my truth, so it's a work in progress for me. Any remedy that you take is only going to last for so long or only while you're taking it if you don't deal with the root cause, which I believe is on an energetic, emotional level.

Saying that, I also believe that Oil Pulling is incredibly awesome, and it makes me look and feel great.

Also, I'm totally hooked on Emerald Shield, now that my acne is gone, I have years of scarring that is just melting away, plus it gives my skin a youthful glow! I'm 34 with 3 kids.

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 05/23/2013 11:47 am

congratulations!

could u elaborate on oil pulling please?

are u aware of any side effects or negative effects from it?

MemberMember
(@acnefreeforme)

Posted : 05/23/2013 1:52 pm

Oil pulling is simple, safe, and very inexpensive.

Basically it's oil "swishing"

You put 1tsp. of unrefined sesame oil in your mouth and swish it through your mouth and teeth for 20 minutes.

it will start to mix with your saliva.

Then, spit it out in the trash (don't spit down drain, the oil will eventually clog drain)

Rinse mouth with fresh water

Brush teeth and tongue

Enjoy clean mouth and feel great!

The benefits:

*pulls toxins out of your bloodstream

which is excellent for us with acne! You will notice a difference. Be patient.

*excellent for good oral hygiene and bad breath

*should notice a difference in many ailments because by pulling toxins out of your blood, it helps your whole body system function better

*there are many more benefits. Do a Google search.

The only negative side effects are:

*Don't use sesame oil if you're allergic to sesame

Use coconut oil instead

*Don't swallow the oil you've been "swishing". It contains toxins that have been pulled out of your blood.

*if you accidentally swallow some oil, it's ok. Those toxins were in your body to begin with ;)

But the idea is to get them out!

*you might not like the feel of oil in your mouth at first, sesame oil is best. Keep trying and if you can't go the whole 20 minutes, that's ok! Build up to it. Basically, the longer you go, the more toxins you pull out.

Enjoy!!

P.S. it really does make you feel more healthy!

My face started just feeling cleaner after a few days.

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 05/24/2013 9:19 am

You put 1tsp. of unrefined sesame oil in your mouth and swish it through your mouth and teeth for 20 minutes.

Then, spit it out in the trash (don't spit down drain, the oil will eventually clog drain)

Brush teeth and tongue

The benefits:

*should notice a difference in many ailments because by pulling toxins out of your blood, it helps your whole body system function better

Use coconut oil instead

*Don't swallow the oil you've been "swishing". It contains toxins that have been pulled out of your blood.

*if you accidentally swallow some oil, it's ok. Those toxins were in your body to begin with wink.png

*you might not like the feel of oil in your mouth at first, sesame oil is best. Keep trying and if you can't go the whole 20 minutes, that's ok! Build up to it. Basically, the longer you go, the more toxins you pull out.

Enjoy!!

thank u.=)

i was curious if i could try it out with EVOO?

MemberMember
(@acnefreeforme)

Posted : 05/24/2013 11:48 am

Not sure about olive oil? All I know is that sesame oil is best.

Let me know how it goes!

MemberMember
(@ambitiousone)

Posted : 05/25/2013 8:27 am

Ok I will try oil pulling today! Sounds really interesting!

MemberMember
(@acnefreeforme)

Posted : 05/25/2013 12:33 pm

Yes it's great, simple, and risk free!!!

Best to do it it the morn before you have and food or drink

If you want to do it mid-day do it on empty stomach

Same for nighttime. I do it right before I go to sleep

But the main time is morning

;)

MemberMember
(@ambitiousone)

Posted : 05/25/2013 2:16 pm

I just got sesame unrefined oil!!! I read about benefits of oil pulling.

Thank you!

MemberMember
(@acnefreeforme)

Posted : 05/25/2013 2:42 pm

Right on!!

Be religious with it for a month. Sometimes takes a few times to get used to oil feeling in mouth, don't swallow! ;) spit out if you need to!

All the best!!!

MemberMember
(@clambak3)

Posted : 05/25/2013 10:58 pm

Too cool, will definitely have to give this a try!!

MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 05/25/2013 11:09 pm

Never heard of oil pulling before... what's the theory behind it? Why do people think it pulls toxins from the blood stream / how can it do that?

Just curious...

I definitely agree with your first point about emotions. I can see how that would help - at least to deal with acne. But I also think if you can have a more positive outlook / frame of mind then you'll be less worried or stressed about your skin - which will be good for your skin because we know stress and acne are linked.

Glad to hear you found something that worked for you :)

MemberMember
(@acnefreeforme)

Posted : 05/26/2013 10:00 am

Hi there

Oil pulling is actually an ancient Ayurvedic practice from Indua--the oldest culture in the world. I guess the reason why it isn't mainstream is because there isn't a brand name, Ie no companies making bank on it. ;)

Maybe do a little research and check it out.

Wouldn't it be awesome if something as simple as this really helped everyone here out

Good luck!

MemberMember
(@acnefreeforme)

Posted : 05/26/2013 10:24 am

Hope this helps:

swishing draws out a lot of saliva and activates digestion. Through this action, poisons are drawn from the blood through the mucous membranes in the mouth.

Toxins that pass through the salivary ducts into the saliva and oil mixture in your mouth will cause the oil to become thicker and white half way through your oil pulling session. Essentially, oil pulling draws out the disease and harmful elements from the body and eliminates them through the mouth.

You can check out [removed]

MemberMember
(@ambitiousone)

Posted : 05/27/2013 11:13 am

Hope this helps:

swishing draws out a lot of saliva and activates digestion. Through this action, poisons are drawn from the blood through the mucous membranes in the mouth.

Toxins that pass through the salivary ducts into the saliva and oil mixture in your mouth will cause the oil to become thicker and white half way through your oil pulling session. Essentially, oil pulling draws out the disease and harmful elements from the body and eliminates them through the mouth.

You can check out oilpulling.com

Hey lady, I did it yesterday... To best honest: I actually enjoyed it! The scent of sesame oil is tempting :). So you are saying that I will see results in a month right? What happened to your acne/acne scars after oil pulling? It is amazing that I never heard of this until you posted. So I started googling and yeah it is an ancient procedure. Thank you for this tip. I will do it three times a day!

MemberMember
(@acnefreeforme)

Posted : 05/28/2013 12:52 pm

Right on sister!

You'll probably feel a difference in your body soon, but yeah, I really started to see a diifference in my face at about a month. Basically all of my acne disappeared. May it be the same for you!!!!

Don't notice much with the scars.....that's where the glorious Emerald Shield comes in!

:)

MemberMember
(@ambitiousone)

Posted : 05/28/2013 9:52 pm

Right on sister!

You'll probably feel a difference in your body soon, but yeah, I really started to see a diifference in my face at about a month. Basically all of my acne disappeared. May it be the same for you!!!!

Don't notice much with the scars.....that's where the glorious Emerald Shield comes in!

smile.png

I really hope it will hun. I really hope! I have nothing to lose and plus I am enjoying it! Hun, I ordered pure Tamanu oil instead... just worried that shea butter will give me rash (it is one of the ingredients in the Emerald SHield).

Thank you for your help, dear :)!!

MemberMember
(@acnefreeforme)

Posted : 05/30/2013 12:20 am

Would love to hear updates after a few weeks!

And, I know you'll love tamanu oil. Use sparingly it is so wonderful.

x

MemberMember
(@ambitiousone)

Posted : 05/30/2013 11:18 pm

Would love to hear updates after a few weeks!

And, I know you'll love tamanu oil. Use sparingly it is so wonderful.

x

Hey lady!

Will definitely update you in a few weeks :)... so far there is nothing but I am so hopeful!

Thank you :)!

XOXO

MemberMember
(@perseverance92)

Posted : 05/31/2013 2:55 pm

Brush teeth and tongue

The benefits:

Use coconut oil instead

*if you accidentally swallow some oil, it's ok. Those toxins were in your body to begin with wink.png

Enjoy!!

How can swishing sesame oil in your mouth for twenty minutes "pull toxins out of your blood stream"? I mean is sesame oil a magnet and toxin pieces of iron that they would be attracted by the magnet and pulled towards it?