Notifications
Clear all

Shrinking + Healing Cysts Very Quickly Guide

MemberMember
(@humphrey6)

Posted : 02/07/2013 6:17 am

Hi,

Just wanted to let everyone know that if you have a cyst that's under the skin (no matter how big or small) - you can make it disappear by doing the following: -

1. Get in shower and turn water to the hottest temperature your skin (in my case it was my face) can handle without discomfort.

2. Point shower head at cyst and keep it there for 5 minutes.

3. Repeat this as many times a day as you can bother doing - until the cyst has shrunk and disappeared.

It's a simple process. I don't know the science behind it, but I presume the heat kills the bacteria, which benefits the anti-inflam process.

I've been dabbling with heat and acne for a little while now and things such as Zeno didn't work for me at all. Oddly - neither did a hot compress held against the cyst for prolonged periods of time (AND the hot compress was far hotter than the temperature of water I use). I think it has to do with water, as well as heat, as this has been a winning combination for me.

I've been very worried about my face drying up, thus causing more acne, but this hasn't been the case at all.

MAKE SURE YOU DON'T BURN YOURSELF. But the water must be as hot as it can be without causing discomfort (i.e. burning you). Perhaps use a thermometer if you want to extra-careful.

Regards,

Humphrey

MemberMember
(@veiledxbeauty)

Posted : 02/07/2013 11:32 am

Wow, this just goes to show that everyone's skin reacts differently to different methods of treatment.

My skin could never tolerate such extreme heat (I have acne rosacea which breaks out into cysts at the mention of discomfort).

But I'm glad it's worked for you! I just hope you don't damage your skin in the long run darlin'.