Notifications
Clear all

Acne Or Dermatitis?

MemberMember
(@bobbyz1)

Posted : 05/26/2013 3:33 pm

Hello

I let the rash be for nearly a year without doing anything whatsoever to it. If I don't do anything, it sets up shop under my skin and just stays there and gets lumpier and lumpier. After I soak it in ACV, it gets super inflamed. Then a few days later, the lumpiness is gone and the redness turns to light pink, so it looks its best during healing process...but then after 5-6 days, it's back to where it was and sets up shop again and starts to get lumpier and lumpier again....so at this point if I do nothing, it looks really bad...really sucks, not sure what else to do. There's layers and layers and layers of this thing. The spot on the right side of my mouth seems to be healing for good, although i'm not sure anymore. The right side is now the worst its ever been, probably because I haven't been able to keep up with the ACV treatments.

Last resort, i'm thinking of seeing a derm about possibly getting some cortisone cream...not sure what else to do except get an allergy test and find out if it's an allergic reaction to something. Yet, at the same time they say allergy tests aren't even all that accurate and cost a lot of $.

Derms see this condition as a huge money maker for them...if it heals and goes away, I won't return to their office, pay them co-pays, fill their scripts, and put money in their pocket, same way acne is a billion dollar+ a year business.

I'm also considering making an appointment with a Chinese medicine doctor.