Notifications
Clear all

The Real Cure

MemberMember
(@betterness24)

Posted : 10/25/2012 5:43 pm

Oh god help me! I'm breaking out really bad!! So I think it's doing something, let's just hope a clearing phase comes soon.

How long have you been taking it? And what's your dosage?

I started it on Monday, and by the next day, a lot of the pimples that I did have became whoppers! Also, my back has been broken out, but it's consistently been really small pimples, and now I have like 4 whoppers back there sad.png

This pic is the dosage I take 3 times a day. That's a small spoon, not a big one.

Are you going to stick with it and ride it out to see what happens or are you done??

MemberMember
(@billyjeen)

Posted : 10/25/2012 6:57 pm

Oh god help me! I'm breaking out really bad!! So I think it's doing something, let's just hope a clearing phase comes soon.

I started it on Monday, and by the next day, a lot of the pimples that I did have became whoppers! Also, my back has been broken out, but it's consistently been really small pimples, and now I have like 4 whoppers back there sad.png

This pic is the dosage I take 3 times a day. That's a small spoon, not a big one.

Are you going to stick with it and ride it out to see what happens or are you done??

I am sticking with it, for sure, for at least a couple weeks. I will tell you all my acne history when I get a moment to type it out. But seriously guys, my acne is so serious that if this works for me, that'll mean these seeds are crazy good.

MemberMember
(@must)

Posted : 10/26/2012 12:22 pm

I think if you are getting alot of small pimples then try to reduce dosage to half. Maybe it'll work

MemberMember
(@billyjeen)

Posted : 10/26/2012 1:13 pm

I think if you are getting alot of small pimples then try to reduce dosage to half. Maybe it'll work

Just to be clear, I already had the small pimples on my back before taking the seeds, and then after taking the seeds, some became really big. I'm not really getting any new pimples, I think the ones I have are just getting bigger and purging. I think. It's kinda hard to keep track when you've got so many anyway. :( However, I will be taking less because these whoppers are upsetting. Thanks for the advice!

MemberMember
(@winnieborch)

Posted : 10/27/2012 10:45 am

I'm getting more and more clear, especially around my nose and mouth. Before when I ran my finger down the crease from my nose to my mouth, there was millions of tiny bumps. Now only two remain, and I think they are going to break out in to pimples. Big areas on my cheeks are clearing up aswell. I have a slight burning sensations on the areas where there is cystic acne left. But I'm having hopes. This is my 4th day on my regime. Oh I should probobly menthin that my scalp is dry and itchy as hell, so I have changed shampoo from "redken oil detox" to "decubal mild shampoo, and treatment for dry and itchy scalp"

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 10/27/2012 8:14 pm

I'm getting more and more clear, especially around my nose and mouth. Before when I ran my finger down the crease from my nose to my mouth, there was millions of tiny bumps. Now only two remain, and I think they are going to break out in to pimples. Big areas on my cheeks are clearing up aswell. I have a slight burning sensations on the areas where there is cystic acne left. But I'm having hopes. This is my 4th day on my regime. Oh I should probobly menthin that my scalp is dry and itchy as hell, so I have changed shampoo from "redken oil detox" to "decubal mild shampoo, and treatment for dry and itchy scalp"

You can look into it but I think flax seed makes people break out

MemberMember
(@winnieborch)

Posted : 10/28/2012 9:12 am

You can look into it but I think flax seed makes people break out

I have been taken the fenugreek/flaxseed for 2 weeks now and I have not been breaking out. Maybe the others forgot to drink a lot of water? If you don't it will get stuck in your system and the toxins the seeds draws out will be reabsorbed. My comment is based on my educational knowledge, Im a dietichian

MemberMember
(@this-is-my-name)

Posted : 10/28/2012 1:00 pm

i have been looking for something to treat my acne from within and i have been considering Accutane even though i am sure my acne won't go away probably during and afterwards. i have been on numerous antibiotics and they work for a short time and then my acne gets worse. i take various supplements but my skin shows no improvement even after months of this. so now i am wondering if i should try this stuff.... i figure i have nothing to lose. i haven't been able to figure out why i have acne and i am at the end of my rope. i am holding my breath that you folks have good experiences with this so then i may have one.

MemberMember
(@billyjeen)

Posted : 10/28/2012 10:32 pm

i have been looking for something to treat my acne from within and i have been considering Accutane even though i am sure my acne won't go away probably during and afterwards. i have been on numerous antibiotics and they work for a short time and then my acne gets worse. i take various supplements but my skin shows no improvement even after months of this. so now i am wondering if i should try this stuff.... i figure i have nothing to lose. i haven't been able to figure out why i have acne and i am at the end of my rope. i am holding my breath that you folks have good experiences with this so then i may have one.

Why do you think accutane won't clear you up? It'll most likely definitely clear you up, but whether or not you'll stay clear when you come off of it is questionable. I mean, that's been my understanding about accutane. What have others heard?

MemberMember
(@crashoran)

Posted : 10/28/2012 11:19 pm

This thread seems more and more like a hoax..

MemberMember
(@betterness24)

Posted : 10/29/2012 8:52 pm

This thread seems more and more like a hoax..

who knows.......

MemberMember
(@winnieborch)

Posted : 11/01/2012 6:38 pm

I have bern taking chaskoo for 8 days and im still breaking out, however I don't know if the new pimples were already nesting under my skin and just coming up to the surface now. Anyway I will continue for 1 more week. After that I might give up and go on birthcontrol, it helps me I know. I just don't like the synthetic hormones destroying my body.

And I think I'm allergic the BP, it burns like hell

MemberMember
(@betterness24)

Posted : 11/01/2012 10:11 pm

I have bern taking chaskoo for 8 days and im still breaking out, however I don't know if the new pimples were already nesting under my skin and just coming up to the surface now. Anyway I will continue for 1 more week. After that I might give up and go on birthcontrol, it helps me I know. I just don't like the synthetic hormones destroying my body.

And I think I'm allergic the BP, it burns like hell

BP is great for the first 2 days or so.. any amount of consistent use after that and my skin flakes horribly. so it's a no-go for me as well :(

MemberMember
(@billyjeen)

Posted : 11/02/2012 2:48 pm

My face is hella clearing up now, and I've been on the seeds for 11 days very religiously. I must admit, though, that I started the antibiotic minocycline 100 mg. 7 days ago, and I think that's a big factor in the clearing. However, the way the seeds made me breakout so awfully initially has me believing that the seeds are contributing to my clearing. The way I see it, with the seeds and the antibiotics, I'm giving my acne the good ol' 1-2 punch! I know I should've just done only the seeds for longer so that I could give you guys a more accurate report on the effects of the seeds, but sorry guys, I felt the two together would be a good thing.

MemberMember
(@mjri94)

Posted : 11/05/2012 5:28 pm

My face is hella clearing up now, and I've been on the seeds for 11 days very religiously. I must admit, though, that I started the antibiotic minocycline 100 mg. 7 days ago, and I think that's a big factor in the clearing. However, the way the seeds made me breakout so awfully initially has me believing that the seeds are contributing to my clearing. The way I see it, with the seeds and the antibiotics, I'm giving my acne the good ol' 1-2 punch! I know I should've just done only the seeds for longer so that I could give you guys a more accurate report on the effects of the seeds, but sorry guys, I felt the two together would be a good thing.

Keep us posted :)

MemberMember
(@charlotte-k)

Posted : 11/05/2012 6:38 pm

Are there any clinical reports on this natural acne treatment available? Is it completely clearing the pimples from your skin?

I'm glad it is working out for you.

Curious, are there any side effects to taking this tea? And, what approximately are you paying for a portion of the seeds at the Indian food store?

MemberMember
(@billyjeen)

Posted : 11/05/2012 9:40 pm

Are there any clinical reports on this natural acne treatment available? Is it completely clearing the pimples from your skin?

I'm glad it is working out for you.

Curious, are there any side effects to taking this tea? And, what approximately are you paying for a portion of the seeds at the Indian food store?

I've noticed no side effects beyond the way it made my pimples flare up big time in the beginning. And yes, my face seems to be completely clearing! It's purging the cysts that I already had from before and I don't see any new ones coming up. I've got a few areas on my face that are completely clear, and that's unheard of for me.

MemberMember
(@billyjeen)

Posted : 11/14/2012 2:43 am

Good news, I'm still clearing! My conclusion of the seeds is that they definitely have helped me clear up, but they are not some miracle cure that can clear you within a week. At least not for someone like me with severe cystic acne. It's been three weeks, and I will still continue to take the seeds because they're working. Anyone else want to update their results?

MemberMember
(@prisoner)

Posted : 12/06/2012 10:59 am

No new posts in this thread for 3 weeks :o , did anyone manage to get clear using this?

MemberMember
(@charlotte-k)

Posted : 12/16/2012 10:11 pm

I'm still interested in the seeds but I haven't seen any pricing on it. Can anybody respond with pricing on the chasque seeds please. Skin care is certainly not getting any cheaper, no matter where you happen to be living.

Thanks in advance for any input.eusa_pray.gif

MemberMember
(@thecureishere)

Posted : 12/17/2012 6:54 pm

Hey everyone!

Sorry I haven't visited this website in such a long time.

1. Seems like most of the problems here have been with trouble finding the stores that carry those seeds. As i said, you can go to any Indian store and ask them to get them for you if they don't have it in stock already. They have access to everything and all you have to do is ask them. At least that's what i'm told ;/

2. I have been practically clear for months now. I took those seeds for just 2 weeks and stopped since they're very strong. I was told to not take them for more than 3 weeks and should take VERY little amount. if you crush 20 seeds, it comes out to be a pinch, so beware and don't take a spoon full of 100 crushed seeds without realizing.

3 Also, Forget about your face. The more you think about it, the more you end up touching it and the worse it gets. I realized that after i pretended i didn't have acne, it actually went away. Your body can do wonders for you. you help your body with happy thoughts and keeping stress away and it helps you look beautiful from outside smile.png

Cheers!

I'm still interested in the seeds but I haven't seen any pricing on it. Can anybody respond with pricing on the chasque seeds please. Skin care is certainly not getting any cheaper, no matter where you happen to be living.

Thanks in advance for any input.eusa_pray.gif

MemberMember
(@michelle-reece)

Posted : 12/25/2012 8:17 pm

This "cure" is way too good to be true.

MemberMember
(@prisoner)

Posted : 12/27/2012 7:49 am

This "cure" is way too good to be true.

My thought exactly, however I'm still going to try it in a few weeks because I'm desperate

MemberMember
(@k3vv)

Posted : 01/03/2013 10:40 pm

I found a store!

India Mart

1120 North Tustin Street Orange, CA 92867

(714) 289-8355

Theres an older man that works there. I think his name is Harshad. He's a nice guy. I went with my dad and got two packs of chasku seeds and he and my dad started talking and stuff. And since my dads been unemployed for six months, he gave my dad advice about unemployment benefits and he gave me some advice to get rid of acne too. He said the chasku is good for acne and he gave me this other thing called Vicco turmeric skin cream which is natural and you can make it yourself but we decided to buy the cream for 5 bucks anyway. You just get some regular milk and boil it. When its done boiling its gonna have that thin layer floating on top that milk gets when it gets hot. Remove that. Then let the milk cool down for awhile and then mix it with 10 grams of turmeric powder so that it becomes a paste that you can apply on your skin... but screw that I'd rather just get the cream. I don't wanna mess anything up doing it by myself. He said his son had acne problems too but after using the cream his face was clear within a week. He also told me that if you take a dump regularly and take some laxatives once a week to clear out your system, that helps your acne out a lot too. And try to avoid buying seafood from certain places because a lot of trash gets dumped in the ocean which goes into all the fish and stuff and then people end up eating the fish and all these other seafoods, so be careful where you get that stuff from. Go to Sprouts or something. But yeah I think his name is Harshad if I remember right and he's a really nice guy. I haven't tried the cream or the chasku yet, but I thought I'd share all this stuff before I forget anything.