MemberMember
(@crashoran)

Posted : 10/10/2012 7:32 pm

Here in this artice, it says it's very effective for skin problems

http://www.ayushveda.com/herbs/cassia-absus.htm

MemberMember
(@thecureishere)

Posted : 10/10/2012 9:22 pm

From the website above. The english name is Jasmeejaz!

..Seeds also contain various oils. There are various alkaloids and minerals present like calcium, phosphorous, iron and zinc. Besides these it also contains vitamins like thiamine and riboflavin.
MemberMember
(@ihateacne1995)

Posted : 10/11/2012 11:02 am

where can i get this? i called indian stores and they dont got it

MemberMember
(@tootsler)

Posted : 10/12/2012 12:15 pm

I would love to hear from others who try this... Who is willing to try?

MemberMember
(@must)

Posted : 10/19/2012 2:31 pm

Please let me know if anyone else tries this. I live in the San Francisco area and the closest place I could found that sells this is in Union City (far away). Of course, if it really helps, I will drive any distance.

can you please tell me the phone and name of the store that sells chasque in Union city area? please help :(

MemberMember
(@beer)

Posted : 10/20/2012 1:05 pm

This sounds like something I would be interested in trying.

I don't suppose I could possibly find chasque seeds at a store on the Indian Reservation? Also, how much did it cost per bag?

Emily

Indians and Native Americans aren't the same thing.

MemberMember
(@billyjeen)

Posted : 10/20/2012 6:13 pm

Please let me know if anyone else tries this. I live in the San Francisco area and the closest place I could found that sells this is in Union City (far away). Of course, if it really helps, I will drive any distance.

Hi I'm in Fremont, so Union City is really close to me. Can you give me the name and possibly the address of the store that you found that sells Chasque in Union City? That'd be much appreciated!

MemberMember
(@must)

Posted : 10/21/2012 3:57 pm

please please please give us the name and phone number of the store that sells these seeds. PLEASE help. thanks,

MemberMember
(@aske)

Posted : 10/21/2012 6:44 pm

The phone number is on the photograph of the package on the previous page....

MemberMember
(@billyjeen)

Posted : 10/22/2012 7:49 pm

I just took my first dose of Chasque!! I found them at Shalimar Grocery in Union City.

The address:

32118 Alvarado Blvd.

Union City, CA 94587

(510) 487-7752

The lady that worked there was really nice, and I'm betting that if you don't live anywhere near the store, she might work something out to send them to you in the mail.

But I will definitely keep you posted on my progress. I probably won't be posting pics of my acne ridden face, though, so if I start to clear up, you'll just have to take my word for it lol ;)

Oh yeah, the Indian lady at Shalimar pronounced them like Chascoo, not like cue.

Wish me luck and pure blood, guys!!

MemberMember
(@betterness24)

Posted : 10/22/2012 7:59 pm

I know single supplementation can do wonders for acne (b5 did for me).. so this doesn't seem too off the wall.

Keep us updated.. I'm very curious to know if this is the real deal!

MemberMember
(@loladiamonds)

Posted : 10/22/2012 8:23 pm

can you post a pic of the package?

MemberMember
(@billyjeen)

Posted : 10/23/2012 2:05 am

Hi Loladiamonds,

My bag of Chasque seeds is the same exact bag as the one that TheCureIsHere posted a pic of. The Shalimar store also had a different brand of the seeds. Chasque was spelled differently, but the seeds looked the same.

MemberMember
(@hopeforthebest)

Posted : 10/23/2012 6:04 am

keep us updated on ur progress!!

MemberMember
(@chaskoo)

Posted : 10/23/2012 12:02 pm

I found it in my local Indian grocery! The name appears on the lable is "Chaskoo". Well I guess it does have many different names. but it looks exactly the same as the picture, small black seeds, very hard.

The first store I went didn't have it, but the second one did. The owner's old grandma helped me find it. It was stored in the skin care section with some indian shampoos and creams. I think Indians use it more for medical purpose cause when I ask that old Indian lady, she said "medicine?" So people might not find it in the spice section.

I don't have a coffee grinder at home, so I just mix 25 seeds with water and drink. And this morning one cyst on my neck is alrready fading! But I don't want to be happy too soon. The cyst has been there for 2 weeks , so it might just start to fade itself. I'll keep trying to see if this is truly a real cure. TheCurelsHere thank you so much for introducing this great thing to us. You are a life saver~~~~

Gonna go get a grinder from walmart today.

MemberMember
(@must)

Posted : 10/23/2012 2:26 pm

I found it in my local Indian grocery! The name appears on the lable is "Chaskoo". Well I guess it does have many different names. but it looks exactly the same as the picture, small black seeds, very hard.

The first store I went didn't have it, but the second one did. The owner's old grandma helped me find it. It was stored in the skin care section with some indian shampoos and creams. I think Indians use it more for medical purpose cause when I ask that old Indian lady, she said "medicine?" So people might not find it in the spice section.

I don't have a coffee grinder at home, so I just mix 25 seeds with water and drink. And this morning one cyst on my neck is alrready fading! But I don't want to be happy too soon. The cyst has been there for 2 weeks , so it might just start to fade itself. I'll keep trying to see if this is truly a real cure. TheCurelsHere thank you so much for introducing this great thing to us. You are a life saver~~~~

Gonna go get a grinder from walmart today.

can you give me the name and phone number of the grocery store please?

MemberMember
(@tootsler)

Posted : 10/23/2012 9:59 pm

BillyJeen - Thank you for taking the plunge!! We are sending you great vibes for clear skin.

MemberMember
(@winnieborch)

Posted : 10/24/2012 7:58 am

I have also now started this regime. I have cystic acne on my entire brow/unibrow area, some on my cheeks and around my mouth.

What I do.

Boil water and fill two cups. In one cup I put the grinded chaskoo-seeds and stir a little.

In the other two heaping theaspoons of grinded flaxseed/fenugreek seedmix. Let both cups sit for a while and then drink.

I wash my hands in sanitising soap very often and sleep on a clean towel. One night on one towel. I also wash my face in salicylic acid face cleanser, just a store bought one. And then wash again with a bp facewash 10%.

every morning i take 3grams of Husk fiber

The bitterness boosts the livers cleansing ability and the fibers draws out the toxins that the liver cleanses from the blood. The flax/fenugreek calm the swelling and redness of the acne very effectively. The cleansers is to unclog the already mature acne.

Now wish me luck.

MemberMember
(@must)

Posted : 10/24/2012 8:16 am

I live in Raleigh North Carolina. I have gone to all the indian stores here and cant find Chaskoo. Is there anyone who found Chaskoo in NC?

MemberMember
(@betterness24)

Posted : 10/24/2012 11:46 am

Jasmeejaz, Chaskoo, Chasque, Chasku... any other names for this stuff?

MemberMember
(@billyjeen)

Posted : 10/24/2012 12:29 pm

Oh god help me! I'm breaking out really bad!! So I think it's doing something, let's just hope a clearing phase comes soon.

MemberMember
(@betterness24)

Posted : 10/24/2012 3:29 pm

Oh god help me! I'm breaking out really bad!! So I think it's doing something, let's just hope a clearing phase comes soon.

How long have you been taking it? And what's your dosage?

MemberMember
(@billyjeen)

Posted : 10/25/2012 12:50 am

How long have you been taking it? And what's your dosage?

I started it on Monday, and by the next day, a lot of the pimples that I did have became whoppers! Also, my back has been broken out, but it's consistently been really small pimples, and now I have like 4 whoppers back there :(

This pic is the dosage I take 3 times a day. That's a small spoon, not a big one.

MemberMember
(@winnieborch)

Posted : 10/25/2012 8:25 am

Jasmeejaz, Chaskoo, Chasque, Chasku... any other names for this stuff?

Also: pigs' senna, bankulthi, casyu absus, cassia absus