Notifications
Clear all

urine therapy

MemberMember
(@onefatalgoose)

Posted : 08/02/2012 3:36 am

This isn't working for me, I soaked my face in it before going to school and and now everyone in school is always asking "why are you so pissed off?" because of how it made me smell. It also made me break out on my forehead. What kind of urine are you guys using? I was using pure gorilla urine imported from Nigeria and the gorillas they get it from eat a 100% organic diet. I thought this would be the best choice because they didn't sell the human kind and their DNA is 98% identical to humans but maybe I should just stick with human urine? Can someone recommend me a good brand?

L.O.L

Totally thought you were serious most of the way through

Murph89 liked
MemberMember
(@hoping4clearskin0419)

Posted : 08/04/2012 11:37 pm

my acne is terrible and ive tried everything but nothing has actually helped! id like to try this , but what is midstream pee??????

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 05/23/2013 3:10 pm

I am considering trying this, particularly on my body acne.

Will have to do some extensive research first though

(@LewisS)

Posted : 05/23/2013 4:14 pm

It's such a shame that you've had to resort to using urine, but if it works for you, how can I question it?

Like others have said, it is probably the PH and the fact that it's antibacterial. They used urine in the world wars on wounded soldiers. It saved lives.

I personally couldn't do this. Especially sleeping without rinsing the pee off. Glad it's worked for some though.

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 05/24/2013 6:35 pm

I am scared to use it though.

MemberMember
(@acnefugginsucks)

Posted : 06/05/2013 9:19 pm

Hey guys. I have read every post on here and just made an account because I started UT last Friday. So today is my 6th day. I really haven't seen any improvement in my acne, tone, or texture yet. The only thing I have noticed is my skin being very soft. Also I have had a few extremely bad cystic breakouts since starting. The first day I started I had a giant inflamed zit on my forehead and after doing the urine for 2 days it was compketely flat and not red!. I am getting a lot of little white heads that can pretty much be scratched off, but still some huge ones. Today I started applying and not rinsing it off. Just reapplying throughout the day. I am going to start taking pics today and post them if anything changes. Does anyone else have pics to share? The pee smell definitely does not go away for me u fortunately

MemberMember
(@mundial)

Posted : 11/20/2013 4:13 pm

errh...just wanted to share that I once had crazy bursts of acne on my chest, it was really bad and my doc even questioned me if I was using anabolic steroid at one point...but hell no, Ive never used any.

anyways what I usually got from the hospital was local injection corticosteroid + oral antibiotics...which would only give me temporary relief. When I go thru all the antibiotics and especially with some alcohol drinking it would just spring back and I would regret drinking.

so after about a year or so of this on-off of antibiotics, I started spearfishing last summer and when you're in the water and spend good 3-5 hours, it makes you cold and wanna urinate(lack of gravity and also water pressure when ur deep forces body fluids to the core; kidney gets more perfusion and more urine produced). So what you do is just pee inside your wetsuit and the urine actually gets trapped in the space between your skin and the wetsuit, mostly in the torso area.

I wasn't even thinking about the acne...until I started to notice the acnes was disappearing. I was like, holy shit my chest is clean....what the hell am I doing? and then I realized what I was doing....so yea this coming from a guy who was just peeing in his wetsuit to keep himself warm..

My non-spearfishing friends thinks I'm disgusting human being when I tell the about this story but I come in here and read about girls actually applying morning urine on their faces...haha I wasn't alone on this one!

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 11/20/2013 4:30 pm

lol urine on your face ? thats gross

MemberMember
(@mmstarr)

Posted : 05/16/2014 3:35 pm

In reference to drinking urine.

The small amount of toxins that are found in urine are not abundant enough to be toxic to the body. When you drink your own urine, it does not go directly to the blood stream. First it goes into the digestive system where its ingredients are sorted out. Then, the useful ingredients are recycled while the toxins are rejected. When the level of toxins becomes too high, the toxins stimulate the intestines into flushing themselves out to eliminate any stagnated excrements accumulated in the colon. Although we could probably filter out the toxins before drinking the urine, the toxins are needed because they stimulate a cleansing reaction in the body. Urine is a byproduct of our blood and becomes more purified the more it is recycled. Thus, the cleaner the blood is, the cleaner the urine is, and vice-versa.

The toxins of urine are also necessary to vaccinate and protect the body from future illnesses. The main theory behind urine therapy after all, isn'that it straight out cures diseases, but instead, it is geared more towards building immunity to diseases, much like vaccinations. The small amounts of possibly toxic substances which can be found in urine largely seem to have a positive effect on the immune system. An important task of the immune system is to rid the human body of diseased or unusable substances that have developed during the course of an illness, and when these substances reach healthy tissue, the blood becomes stronger, the activity of leukocytes (white blood cells) increases, and the patient probably recovers. This phenomenon is known as auto-inoculation or self-vaccination and can be seen as mother nature's method of healing an illness without external intervention. Urine therapy, therefore, can be seen as a form of self-vaccination: certain bodily substances which have been removed from the body, some of which may have been produced as a result of illness, are re-introduced into the body in small amounts. These substances are re-absorbed into the blood through either the intestines or the skin, and the immune system is then given the chance to react appropriately.

MemberMember
(@dubaigirl)

Posted : 03/01/2015 7:48 am

hey,

so i just started urine therapy and i put the urine on my face at night before bed that i put into a container in the morning, when i wake up.

I am breaking out A LOT. Do you think this is from the urine?

Also, i just started Marvelon birth control pills and I'm on month 2, could this also be whats making my skin worse? please help.

MemberMember
(@navya)

Posted : 03/12/2015 9:04 pm

Hey, so I realize I started this board, however I've noticed both good and bad side effects with urine. A few months ago, I tried using urine alone (without any cleanser) for over a week and noticed some minor whiteheads in areas where I normally don't break out or have any clogged pores.

From trial and error, I have found that the best way to use urine therapy is while showering; wash your face with a good cleanser, then massage fresh urine into your problem areas and rinse off with cold water after 1-2 minutes. Its less messy if you do all of this in the shower. i've personally found that it really soothes irritation and improves the circulation, which can help heal scarring in the long run. It gives a healthy pink tinge to the skin.

Dubai Girl; I don't think birth controls should interfere with this. But make sure your diet is healthy; avoid excess sugar and salt, and eat lots of vegetables and fruit. If your diet is poor then then urine therapy won't help as much. Salt can enter the urine and irritate your skin even more. Let me know how it goes!

hey,

so i just started urine therapy and i put the urine on my face at night before bed that i put into a container in the morning, when i wake up.

I am breaking out A LOT. Do you think this is from the urine?

Also, i just started Marvelon birth control pills and I'm on month 2, could this also be whats making my skin worse? please help.

MemberMember
(@gutterpups)

Posted : 04/27/2017 10:11 pm

I would so buy pee from a pregnant woman because it would be full of estrogen

MemberMember
(@cameraman70)

Posted : 06/09/2017 10:37 pm

Hello all.I am a 70 year old man in great health and I drink half of my daily urine output everyday. The rest is for rubbing on my skin and hair. I get up every morning and have a warm shower . I pee into a container but only after a few drops go down the bath tub drain. I start by by using a little shampoo and give my hair a gentle rub and my scalp. I also use shampoo to was my whole body as I think it is better than plain soap. I then rinse off and dry on a towel. Then I start to pour my urine over my head and quickly catching it as it runs down my back etc. I do this for about 15 minutes but only because I have a lot of time as I am retired. Then I rub my urine all over my genitals and anus and down my legs and feet. I stand in the rest of it as I have the plug in the tub and the water is off. I stay in like this as long as I can 10 minutes minimum and rub now and then everywhere. Then release the plug and let myself drip dry for a few minutes . I then dry myself with a towel but do not rub my skin so to keep the urine on it. I am now out and it starts to dry quick . I use some under arm deodorant and a bit of hair spray ( optional for odors ) and when dry I get dressed and drink 1/2 cup of my urine with some 7-up but only a little bit. I get dressed and comb my hair looking at it in the mirror as it is like I was 18-25 years old again and blonde. I have been going grey for 45 years and I cannot believe this is happening but it is.
I seriously believe that drinking urine can do the same inside our bodies as it does on our outsides so if you are shy about drinking urine mix it with some pop or coffee and go for it . Many people had really bad cramps like my wife and she has not had any for 6 years since drinking 1/2 cup of her urine everyday and she is now going to bath with her own urine or at least try it. It just isn't the normal thing to be doing,,,,,or is it ? Remember Gandhi taught the people of India to do this very same thing and look at their skin !

MemberMember
(@cameraman70)

Posted : 06/09/2017 10:51 pm

I also use my urine on my fingernails because I have a fungus that my doctor cannot treat and he dos not know what he is talking about at all ! I pee on my hands 3 times a day and rub it in around my fingers for a few minutes everyday now and it has vanished completely ,,I mean ,,GONE !
When my dad was in ww2 in Holland the men stood in wet boots for months at a time and they all had foot fungus. The cure ? You bet . All of the soldiers were told to stand in a shallow pan and pee on their feet for ten minutes everyday after breakfast and it was gone for good as long as they did this everyday !
History Repeats Itself ?
Roy