Notifications
Clear all

How I got clear

MemberMember
(@young-louis)

Posted : 05/18/2011 6:59 pm

A few months ago I came across a Acne Treatment called Exposed Skincare, I bought a kit, and usually I get a new spot everyday but when I used this treatment I didn't get a single spot everyday and now I'm clear, they're only a few marks and scars from when I used to pick and squeeze my spots. But I'm telling you now I really recommend Exposed Skin Care Ill say that again EXPOSED SKIN CARE, just the basic kit will do, only if your really severe then get the Expanded kit which gives you a face mask and scrub.

MemberMember
(@crunkin4justinrt)

Posted : 05/19/2011 1:55 pm

sounds like a sales pitch to me

MemberMember
(@young-louis)

Posted : 05/20/2011 6:20 pm

sounds like a sales pitch to me

I swear it works! look acne had made me really stressed and this product got top 3 best acne products in 09/10 so I bought a kit and its worked like a miracle !

MemberMember
(@bluescarlett)

Posted : 01/11/2013 5:15 pm

I've used Exposed for 2 months now with good results. Basic kit is all that I'll get in the future. I don't like their scrub (too much like tiny sand) compared to other scrubs I've used. I don't care for the face mask... doesn't feel necessary and didn't feel like it did much for me. I like the cleanser (I use it 2 times a day) and the clearing tonic (used in the morning) the best. I use the clear pore serum about every other night... or spot use it in patches - not my entire face. I also use it on my neck which seems to break out more as an adult now. I like the feeling of the moisturizer... BUT it smells rancid to me. Anyone else?? Is this just the product's smell or is it bad? I'll be returning many of these items w/in a year for the full refund, but so far I do like most of the basics they offer. I'll check in here in a few months to update if it's still working.