Notifications
Clear all

please help me

MemberMember
(@lillymay77)

Posted : 11/22/2010 7:50 pm

A potentially inflammatory and insulting (to ill persons) post is now invisible.

Thank you Wynne.

MemberMember
(@lillymay77)

Posted : 11/24/2010 6:13 pm

A potentially inflammatory and insulting (to ill persons) post is now invisible.

Thank you Wynne.

Update on my bump. Dec 6 my dermatologist is cutting it out. I will update after the procedure. Please pray for me. thanks

MemberMember
(@lillymay77)

Posted : 11/26/2010 5:30 pm

bump

MemberMember
(@lillymay77)

Posted : 11/27/2010 9:35 pm

bump

MemberMember
(@lillymay77)

Posted : 01/16/2011 6:57 pm

bump

Derm won't do surgery on bump until next christmas. He confirmed to me yesterday it was half scar half active pimple, haven't a clue what that means, but he told me to use silicone sheets to flatten the scar. I knew it all along, I guess me being terrified it was a hypertropic scar turned it into one. The power of the mind. I hate myself.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 03/03/2011 6:26 am

let us know if the silicone sheets work

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 03/04/2011 10:21 am

I have had a pimple on the top of my nose for over a month. It started as my whole nose being swollen, with like a piimple on top of the swollen part. The swelling went down, but the pimple did not. I went to the doctors, and she gave me differin. I used that for two weeks and nothing. No changes to the pimple. I went to the derm and she said it was infected and gave my clindamycin phosphate. She said it was not a hypertropic scar, and to use the stuff for 2-3 weeks, and it will dry up and go away. I have been crying hysterically for over a month about this perpetual zit, that will not go flat. I look like a witch with a wart on nose. I feel so upset about this I feel like I am deformed and it will never go away. What the hell do I do??? please someone help

Hello, I dont know how you feel about alternative medicine, but I heard magnetic therapy is good for things like that, if you apply a magnetic acudot over the area, north against the skin - it will start to go away.

MemberMember
(@lillymay77)

Posted : 05/23/2011 7:46 am

Hi I have given up on the silicone sheets, as they fall off during the night. I have been rubbing scar cream on it twice daily. I will try the other method as suggested by the previous poster, thank you for the recommendation.

MemberMember
(@priyamm)

Posted : 11/12/2012 5:57 pm

after sending you a personal message i saw this post and if your problem still persists,i can share my experience. i'v had hypertropic scar on my nose for over 8 years, after reading some post in this boards i tried vineger treatement and it made my worst looking scars go away 80% and im totally happy with the result.