Notifications
Clear all

please help me

MemberMember
(@lillymay77)

Posted : 11/12/2010 8:10 pm

I doubt it ever was.

Exactly. The poster's statement about cancer was yet more hyperbole in an attempt to deflect judgment away from inexcusably bad behavior.

Your comments just keeps getting more and more absurd. Please do not presume to know what is going on in my head, you obviously have no clue.

If you don't want comments, then don't post on an online board dedicated to people making comments.

Wow what an intelligent statement. Thank you for your words of wisdom, they are highly appreciated. =)

MemberMember
(@ashala)

Posted : 11/12/2010 9:28 pm

* This is an edit. Mrs. Grape doesn't live here anymore.

Cya, the Org.

MemberMember
(@27yostillhasacne)

Posted : 11/12/2010 9:33 pm

I doubt it ever was.

Exactly. The poster's statement about cancer was yet more hyperbole in an attempt to deflect judgment away from inexcusably bad behavior.

Your comments just keeps getting more and more absurd. Please do not presume to know what is going on in my head, you obviously have no clue.

If you don't want comments, then don't post on an online board dedicated to people making comments.

Wow what an intelligent statement. Thank you for your words of wisdom, they are highly appreciated. =)

you guys are funny. haven't you ever heard what they say about e-fighting being like the special olympics....

even if you win...

MemberMember
(@ashala)

Posted : 11/12/2010 9:45 pm

Cya, the Org.

MemberMember
(@sunset1)

Posted : 11/12/2010 11:31 pm

To the OP:

If you are kidding, then you should stop posting.

If you aren't kidding, then go get mental help. You don't have severe acne.

MemberMember
(@akl)

Posted : 11/12/2010 11:57 pm

3 more threads merged, in addition to the ones that were merged before. Please stop creating threads about the same issue. Thanks!

demona, I have to agree with most of the other posters. I just had a look at your profile, where it says "I suffer from severe acne". I've seen your pictures, and it's obvious that you don't have the faintest idea of what severe acne is. You have more serious issues than this bump, which imo is hardly noticable in the pics. If this one bump causes you so much stress, then seek psychiatric help, for this is not normal behaviour.

Also, you wanted opinions, and that's exactly what you got. Plenty. The fact that you're not happy with them doesn't change that. No one posted here with the intention to hurt or insult you, that's a game you started yourself.

MemberMember
(@beadyb)

Posted : 11/13/2010 12:01 am

I doubt it ever was.

Sarcasm strikes again! How long have you had this mole/pimple/cyst/scar/"deformity"? Many people on this site suffer from spots for months, so you are not alone on that.

MemberMember
(@ayla)

Posted : 11/13/2010 12:15 am

...so it's not cancer then, right?

MemberMember
(@ashala)

Posted : 11/13/2010 12:34 am

...so it's not cancer then, right?

Maybe it's brain cancer, which would explain her delusions.

MemberMember
(@akl)

Posted : 11/13/2010 1:34 am

Some posts removed and topic closed. Everything has been said already, it's turning into an off-topic game of who's able to make the boldest statement.

[Edit] Pictures removed at request of OP.

MemberMember
(@akl)

Posted : 11/13/2010 5:53 pm

Dumped at request of OP.

MemberMember
(@akl)

Posted : 11/21/2010 7:48 pm

Reopened at request of OP.

MemberMember
(@lillymay77)

Posted : 11/21/2010 8:16 pm

bump

MemberMember
(@lillymay77)

Posted : 11/21/2010 8:26 pm

I apologize to anyone I offended in the course of this thread.

MemberMember
(@ashala)

Posted : 11/21/2010 8:46 pm

Cya, the Org.

MemberMember
(@lillymay77)

Posted : 11/21/2010 8:51 pm

That's the same picture that was posted originally. So if that's supposed to show it re-puffing, it's obviously not the right picture.

it repuffed to the way it has always been, in that picture that is how it always looked. It seemed to go flat but puffed up. why me

MemberMember
(@lillymay77)

Posted : 11/21/2010 8:56 pm

That's the same picture that was posted originally. So if that's supposed to show it re-puffing, it's obviously not the right picture.

it repuffed to the way it has always been, in that picture that is how it always looked. It seemed to go flat but puffed up. why me

AKL told me I had to put up the original pictures, so that is what I did. I will add more later.

MemberMember
(@ashala)

Posted : 11/21/2010 8:56 pm

Cya, the Org.

MemberMember
(@lillymay77)

Posted : 11/21/2010 9:10 pm

So you are just showing how it looked originally so that others know that's how it looks again?

Maybe it's just fluid under there. Honestly, I think you really need to take a step back and stop thinking it's the end of the world. But you know, it's your face. I obviously cannot make you stop thinking about it so much.

MemberMember
(@lillymay77)

Posted : 11/21/2010 9:15 pm

I want to make a personal apology to Wynne, she deserves much more respect then what I have given her, and for that I am truly sorry.

MemberMember
(@wynne)

Posted : 11/21/2010 9:37 pm

I want to make a personal apology to Wynne, she deserves much more respect then what I have given her, and for that I am truly sorry.

Thank you demona; I'm glad you see that I (and others) were simply trying to help.

MemberMember
(@ashala)

Posted : 11/21/2010 9:43 pm

Cya, the Org.

MemberMember
(@lillymay77)

Posted : 11/22/2010 6:35 pm

So you are just showing how it looked originally so that others know that's how it looks again?

Maybe it's just fluid under there. Honestly, I think you really need to take a step back and stop thinking it's the end of the world. But you know, it's your face. I obviously cannot make you stop thinking about it so much.

Exactly Ashley Nicole. I think about this 24/7, its really getting out of hand. I have even gone so far as to see a dermatologist who doesn't accept my insurance and pay out of pocket for him to treat me because he is a top doctor on the main line. My regular derm won't treat me anymore, he just refers me to PS for biopsy. This new derm said he will treat me untill my problem is resolved. I just want my face back.

His next step is to drain the pesky thing. fingers crossed

Well, hopefully it works well. And if not, then hopefully you will be able to realize that it's not as big of a problem as you think it is, and accept yourself for you who are and be happy with your appearance. Because it's not really beneficial to fret over such things!

I met a guy today who was in bagdad and a shotgun blast brushed his nose, and it resulted in him having sever scar tissue/lose of tissue/damage to his nose. He came up to me and told me I was beautiful, and I told him I felt ugly because of my bump. We talked for a couple hours about things and he told me it was silly to fret like you said over superficial things. It really put things into prespective for me. As we were talking my main dermatologist called me and told me he would be happy to continue to treat me and cut out my cyst. That really made my day. Meeting a new friend, and getting help from someone I thought I lost, and I now see them both as my saviors. Also registered back to college today. And it made me feel better, trying to get back into the realm of life, which has been so much preoccupied with my bump. Appearances don't validate who a person is, rather " you" validate it. thanks joe zit

MemberMember
(@insane-badger)

Posted : 11/22/2010 6:53 pm

wtf is up with this bipolar shit?

MemberMember
(@wynne)

Posted : 11/22/2010 7:42 pm

A potentially inflammatory and insulting (to ill persons) post is now invisible.