Notifications
Clear all

The real cause of Acne

MemberMember
(@organicfanatic)

Posted : 12/05/2011 5:25 pm

awesome post/ great ideas. thank you!

I am currently getting my heavy metals tested, E95 food allergies panel, and a parisitology test for yeast and parasites.

I hope I can find my answer soon.. it's been so long.

hope everything is still going well :)

MemberMember
(@sdr-wellnesscoach)

Posted : 12/05/2011 6:33 pm

awesome post/ great ideas. thank you!

I am currently getting my heavy metals tested, E95 food allergies panel, and a parisitology test for yeast and parasites.

I hope I can find my answer soon.. it's been so long.

hope everything is still going well smile.png

What's in a E95 panel? Where is it being tested?

MemberMember
(@laidplains)

Posted : 12/06/2011 6:23 am

If all this is true, why does such a small % of the population deal with problems such as cystic acne?

MemberMember
(@wicketts16)

Posted : 12/06/2011 4:38 pm

To be precise, Hulda's followers have to follow her to Mexico because money will allow you to prescribe treatments there without having to perform any manner of reproducible experiment to demonstrate they work. When the cancer-ridden go to Mexico for all manner of cures and then still die (e.g., Michael Landon, Coretta King), then it is customary to fault the patient in some manner (didn't go there soon enough, took a "Western medicine" pill when nobody was looking, or even (I'm not making this up) was poisoned by nefarious forces trying to suppress information!)

the same factors that cause cancer..also cause every single disease including acne.

Peanut mold is very good at causing liver cancer. I don't know of any evidence it causes acne. Certain strains of HIV are good at encouraging cervical cancer. I don't know of any evidence they cause acne. The list is endless. Every complicated problem has a simple answer -- and it's wrong.

The real reasons for all diseases are not known in the united states or europe because disease is very very profitable.

Mexican clinics are pretty darn profitable as well. They ain't doin' it for free! Unlike Merck, there ain't nobody doing an audit to see where all that Mexican "cancer cure" money is going. Somebody's getting rich, 'cause trust me, coffee enemas just don't cost that much.

why has the rates of cancer increased from 1 in 8000 a century ago.

I know it's unpopular to consider complex answers, but at least consider the very simple observation that cancer is largely a disease of old age. If you increase life expectancy, you are by-gum-fer-sure going to increase the rate of something that kills people. Many people who used to die of heart attack, starvation, or just getting a damn scratch (before the invention of anti-biotics) now get to live long enough to get cancer. That explains a large amount of the cancer increase rate, and that's just one of the many factors (all unrelated to Evil Doctor Conspiracies) in play. Cancer is normal. Cancer is natural. Contrary to the Great American Dream, we are not designed to live forever. We are supposed to die at some reasonable point and make way for others.

To now..the rate of cancer is 1 in 2 people will get cancer.

Look, I know we all want to either live forever, or else expire of... wistfulness in our sleep. That's just not how the human body works. When cells get old, they can't keep in good repair. That's pretty much going to lead to death by cancer, heart attack, or opportunistic infection. Would you be happier to die of Alzheimer's instead of cancer? That ain't no treat either. Modern man is living longer than ever, and as a result, the eventual method of death has tilted more towards cancer. If you refuse the modern treatments we have for heart attacks, you can make your own odds of dying of cancer less -- by increasing the odds you'll snuff it sooner clutching your chest, just like if you were dying in the 1950's! Try looking at some stats. See how cancer climbs the chart for leading cause as you get older? If there was a cure for cancer handed out today, then in 50 years somebody would be claiming that the Alzheimer's rate had skyrocketed (and look -- it started just when they started using that awful chemical to cure cancer!!!).

She cured her son of autism after detoxing the vaccine that was given to him.

Ummmmm, right. I guess "cure" is in the eye of the beholder. Let's just say I don't think she's putting aside any money for the poor kid's college fund.

McCarthy is just such a sad case. Even sadder, with the best of intentions she ends up causing harm to others. We now trend towards a day when there will not be enough vaccinated kids to prevent a serious disease outbreak among all the "freeloader" kids whose parents refused to vaccinate them.

Now 1 in 50 children develope autism after they are injected with vaccinations.

Does it bother you at all to see that autism rates still go up in areas where the vaccination rate is down? Being unable to think clearly about facts like this delays progress on the problem of autism and increases the number of kids who will die of diseases we already have vaccines for. Well, I guess dying of whooping cough when you're 8 is somehow "natural".

And did you ever notice that almost every National Merit Scholar was injected with vaccinations as a child? I think those darn vaccinations are turning kids into geniuses! biggrin.gif

Also, vaccinations contain mercury.

And what statistic exactly is improving in areas where vaccination rates are down?

It is a myth that the sun causes skin cancer.

It is a theory that has a lot of facts to support it. You do realize that sunlight is (cue the scary music) RADIATION!, right? I'm wondering if you think it's also a myth that it's not such a healthy idea to live downstream of Chernobyl?

Your body will try to push the bacteria and parasites out of your skin. This is the true cause of acne.

I see your postulate. Ooops, the acne rate decreases with age. It's largely a disease of young people, in direct contradiction to what you propose. As Twain said: "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."

After i found out the true cause of my acne. I decided to change my life..

You changed a whole bunch of things. Your symptoms improved. I'm glad that helped, but that leaves you in no position to guess what primary or secondary or tertiary effects actually made the difference.

I used demodex solution products and it totally cured me.

You put some chemicals from Hong Kong on your skin. I would be afraid to do that unless I had seen the product tested for lead content and other Bad Things that China doesn't really try to regulate for (I trust it hasn't passed any of those inconvenient tests required for FDA approval).

If you think about it, does this even come close to passing the sniff test? We have a ton of money to be made in the U.S. by treating acne, most of it being spent on stuff that provides marginal, if any, improvement for sufferers. If you were a Hong Kong company that had something that Really Worked, wouldn't you just get a patent, start paying for some clinical trials, use the insanely stellar results (remember, even just a 50% cure rate would be stellar for an acne product) to raise cash for FDA approval, and then just sit back and watch the money roll in from all around the world?

Ah, but if you believe there's folks with cures for AIDs and cancer being kept down by a Global Conspiracy, then I guess it's not much leap to imagine a global conspiracy against a super-secret miracle acne cure too. Toe fungus, anyone?

Are you even a human?

MemberMember
(@sdr-wellnesscoach)

Posted : 12/06/2011 5:18 pm

If all this is true, why does such a small % of the population deal with problems such as cystic acne?

0.5 % is the estimate http://www.soya.be/soy-allergy.php

MemberMember
(@acnehater1)

Posted : 12/14/2011 3:07 pm

I was interested until I got to the part about the vaccinations. Complete bullshit. I can't wait until diseases that have been practically erradicated from the population come back because of brainwashed parents.

and some info from the CDC:

"The number of measles cases in the U.S. is at its highest level since 1997, and nearly half of those involve children whose parents rejected vaccination, government health officials reported Thursday.

The number of cases is still small, just 131, but thatas just for the first seven months of the year and doctors are troubled by the trend. There were only 42 cases for all of last year.

aWeare seeing a lot more spread. That is concerning to us,a said Dr. Jane Seward, of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Pediatricians are frustrated, saying they are having to spend more time convincing parents the shot is safe.

aThis year, we certainly have had parents asking more questions,a said Dr. Ari Brown, an Austin, Texas, physician who is a spokeswoman for the American Academy of Pediatrics.

The CDCas review found that a number of cases involved home-schooled children not required to have the vaccines."

Thanks Jenny McCarthy. Stick to playboy, not science.

The CDC is government controlled, please dont be so gullable and believe all that you are told by these organisations. The problem with people is that they believe everything they are told by something or someone that seems 'official'. Open your eyes, do some research of your own.

I would also like to say I agree with the opening post completely. We will have a better world when people start to realise that the powers that be are not on our side.

MemberMember
(@sandman21)

Posted : 12/14/2011 3:48 pm

On 11/23/2010 at 7:15 PM, D*Star said:

QUOTE (TheTib @ Aug 26 2009, 11:18 AM)

I'm not going to blow a hole into your entire argument because for one it is feasible that they are pumping drugs into us at a young age that can have negtive effects on our immune systems. But FYI the sun does cause skin cancer. UV radiation penetrates through the nucleus of a cell and hits the DNA causing thymine dimers. This formation puts a kink in the DNA and if it goes unrepaired it will cause improper replication of the DNA, thus leading to cancer. I didn't just read this in a book somewhere. I'm a Master's student and I work for the government in the field of toxicology. We test this sort of thing on a daily basis.

Wrong, the beautiful sun doesn't cause skin cancer. Watch the following video, LISTEN to what he's saying...it makes sense. I'd say that's because it's the truth smile.gif Seriously, think about it, does it make sense that something we need, something we cannot live without, something we were meant to be living under/in, that plants lean to and can't live without...harms us?? It's a lie.

Now if we've effed up our skin eating fake foods and such, perhaps the story is a bit different; but don't blame the sun for our stupidity in trashing our bodies, making them incapable of properly processing the natural healthy sun rays. Again, listen to what the "Health Ranger" is saying:

The Truth About Sunlight, Cancer and Vitamin D

[Removed]

If link doesn't work, just google it.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about, nor have you apparently ever bothered to venture into the realm of facts -- instead, you prefer to wallow in your muddle of half-baked "facts" and flim-flam ideas. You apparently don't seem to grasp the fact that certain things can be good OR bad for you, DEPENDING ON THE DOSE! Sun is good for you, as is water, but you can die from getting too much of either. Or perhaps you don't believe that the "beautiful water" does that either?

Let me use small words to explain this to you. Sunlight contains radiation. Radiation causes mutations in DNA. Mutations in DNA cause cancer. Anyone who suggests otherwise is simply delusional, and for you to go around spreading this absolute garbage to other people is the height of irresponsibility and recklessness.

MemberMember
(@sandman21)

Posted : 12/14/2011 4:07 pm

I was interested until I got to the part about the vaccinations. Complete bullshit. I can't wait until diseases that have been practically erradicated from the population come back because of brainwashed parents.

"The number of measles cases in the U.S. is at its highest level since 1997, and nearly half of those involve children whose parents rejected vaccination, government health officials reported Thursday.

The number of cases is still small, just 131, but thatas just for the first seven months of the year and doctors are troubled by the trend. There were only 42 cases for all of last year.

aoeWeare seeing a lot more spread. That is concerning to us,a said Dr. Jane Seward, of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Pediatricians are frustrated, saying they are having to spend more time convincing parents the shot is safe.

aoeThis year, we certainly have had parents asking more questions,a said Dr. Ari Brown, an Austin, Texas, physician who is a spokeswoman for the American Academy of Pediatrics.

The CDCas review found that a number of cases involved home-schooled children not required to have the vaccines."

The CDC is government controlled, please dont be so gullable and believe all that you are told by these organisations. The problem with people is that they believe everything they are told by something or someone that seems 'official'. Open your eyes, do some research of your own.

I would also like to say I agree with the opening post completely. We will have a better world when people start to realise that the powers that be are not on our side.

Apparently, you're the one with the gullibility problem, except instead of believing what trained, qualified scientists and doctors have to say, you believe everything you're told by whatever hack has a blog and a point of view on the internet. The CDC/NIH/FDA already ARE official. They're the ones who actually KNOW what they're talking about.

If there actually was a *cure* for acne, someone would have published it by now. Why? Because science is intensely, insanely competitive and if there's an unexploited discovery out there, someone will make it. The lure of research funding and tenure and prestige all make that happen. But your goal seems to be to encourage people to forsake science, abandon reality, and start rubbing herbs and snake oil on their faces as some magic cure. Sad, really.

MemberMember
(@redvioletrosesgmail-com)

Posted : 12/14/2011 6:11 pm

On 12/15/2011 at 2:48 AM, Sandman21 said:
On 11/23/2010 at 7:15 PM, D*Star said:

QUOTE (TheTib @ Aug 26 2009, 11:18 AM)

I'm not going to blow a hole into your entire argument because for one it is feasible that they are pumping drugs into us at a young age that can have negtive effects on our immune systems. But FYI the sun does cause skin cancer. UV radiation penetrates through the nucleus of a cell and hits the DNA causing thymine dimers. This formation puts a kink in the DNA and if it goes unrepaired it will cause improper replication of the DNA, thus leading to cancer. I didn't just read this in a book somewhere. I'm a Master's student and I work for the government in the field of toxicology. We test this sort of thing on a daily basis.

Wrong, the beautiful sun doesn't cause skin cancer. Watch the following video, LISTEN to what he's saying...it makes sense. I'd say that's because it's the truth smile.gif Seriously, think about it, does it make sense that something we need, something we cannot live without, something we were meant to be living under/in, that plants lean to and can't live without...harms us?? It's a lie.

Now if we've effed up our skin eating fake foods and such, perhaps the story is a bit different; but don't blame the sun for our stupidity in trashing our bodies, making them incapable of properly processing the natural healthy sun rays. Again, listen to what the "Health Ranger" is saying:

The Truth About Sunlight, Cancer and Vitamin D

[Removed]

If link doesn't work, just google it.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about, nor have you apparently ever bothered to venture into the realm of facts -- instead, you prefer to wallow in your muddle of half-baked "facts" and flim-flam ideas. You apparently don't seem to grasp the fact that certain things can be good OR bad for you, DEPENDING ON THE DOSE! Sun is good for you, as is water, but you can die from getting too much of either. Or perhaps you don't believe that the "beautiful water" does that either?

Let me use small words to explain this to you. Sunlight contains radiation. Radiation causes mutations in DNA. Mutations in DNA cause cancer. Anyone who suggests otherwise is simply delusional, and for you to go around spreading this absolute garbage to other people is the height of irresponsibility and recklessness.

What a vicious, angry one you are. Er, first of all, wtf? Where do I indicate these "facts" you reference, lol. You mock me because I love nature, the Earth--what a sad, pathetic person you are. Uh, of course, too much of anything is harmful. Duh? I guess I just kinda figure such things are obvious? That, of course, anything can be harmful if taken to excess. I never said otherwise. On the other hand, you come across as if the sun is our most vile enemy--now THAT truly is most ill-informed and the "height of irresponsibilty." Not only do we die without the sun, but we've an epidemic of cancer that even mainstream dimwits are discovering that VITAMIN D can cure/prevent. And now let's see where do we get vit D from? And now why wouldn't we be getting enough Vit D to prevent all this hideous cancer? Oh-wait, could it be because of the ignorance of avoiding the sun? Hmmm.

I'm guessing you didn't do your research, little one, especially that you didn't watch the video I posted. If you had, you would have seen a person who has researched the subject extensively and is held in high regard by many well-informed people. My very responsible post above conveys a message that the world needs--and that is, that the sun is not our enemy. People like you are.

Search "sun" and "vitamin d" on [Removed] and then wear your own idiocy.

http://www.naturalnews.com/030832_sunshine_vitamin_D.html

I won't respond to you again, so have at deriding me with your ignorance. On the other hand, those who truly want the truth, and are ready to stop letting your anger live on your skin, wallowing in it and attacking others with it, go to websites like [Removed] and [Removed]. Many, many people have found wonderful, affordable, and truly effective answers and resolution to their health problems. And realize part of the problem is that anger--write about it, try to let it out without attacking others in the process. I assure you, that is the root of what ails you. You won't find the totality of the answer in a jar of clay--or especially any mainstream product :)

MemberMember
(@acnehater1)

Posted : 12/15/2011 5:55 pm

aoeWeare seeing a lot more spread. That is concerning to us,a said Dr. Jane Seward, of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

aoeThis year, we certainly have had parents asking more questions,a said Dr. Ari Brown, an Austin, Texas, physician who is a spokeswoman for the American Academy of Pediatrics.

Apparently, you're the one with the gullibility problem, except instead of believing what trained, qualified scientists and doctors have to say, you believe everything you're told by whatever hack has a blog and a point of view on the internet. The CDC/NIH/FDA already ARE official. They're the ones who actually KNOW what they're talking about.

If there actually was a *cure* for acne, someone would have published it by now. Why? Because science is intensely, insanely competitive and if there's an unexploited discovery out there, someone will make it. The lure of research funding and tenure and prestige all make that happen. But your goal seems to be to encourage people to forsake science, abandon reality, and start rubbing herbs and snake oil on their faces as some magic cure. Sad, really.

Please don't throw accusations around and treat me like some kind of idiot. You do not know me. I do not try to force people to believe what I believe. People can do as much or as little of their own research as they want and have their own opinion. All I am doing is sharing my beliefs on a forum, don't shoot me down for it. Totally Unnecessary.

MemberMember
(@tri-aji-yudista)

Posted : 04/25/2013 8:13 pm

guys i agree with op. if something is wrong even not doing what op said, mean there is something wrong in lifestyle.

the best is back to our ancestry nature. no man made substance inserted to our body.

six path of health: nutrition, psychology, physic, medical, genetic, toxic: you have to do all them to ensure you are at your highest state of health.

some wrong conclusion: autism rate raise in lower rate vaccine region. vaccine toxic is small contributor, we must do lot of efforts so autism not happen. ex, you dont vaccine, but you eat tuna all day, you expose from bad environment, perhaps there is chemical plant near your place.

but,

if we could manage all, i am sure we could be really healthy.