Notifications
Clear all

302 Protein Drops

MemberMember
(@shade)

Posted : 02/15/2005 7:46 pm

This has been quite an amusing week at acne.org biggrin.gif

Just take some time to think about this product. I mean really think about it! Reason! I can't believe people are defending it and buying into this nonsense. When a company wants to do trials, they do not advertise those trials on the internet and recruit people. They usually use controlled groups and monitor them very closely. Alarm bells should be ringing when you look at this product!

Save your money and most of all, spend that time saved researching on real ways to help yourselves. This is ridiculous.

MemberMember
(@dilemma)

Posted : 02/15/2005 8:01 pm

I've been a member for almost two years now, though I have not posted in a while. I have been visiting every few days and I am interested to find out how the tests on the 302 protein drops will turn out. For anyone who is interested, I am not a suspicious character nor am I associated with the 302 company despite the fact that I only have 30-something posts eusa_angel.gif

I've been around long enough to have gone through a couple of these "hostile" phases. The first I can remember was the Pakistani lady's cream. The hosility then was deserved, I think. The second was regarding Julie and the TCA Complex. That brings us to the third phase, the one over the 302 protein drops. Maybe this message board needs to purge itself ever so often by creating a "vent all your frustration" atmosphere.

Whatever the reason, I feel we should reserve our "hostility" until the test is over and members here have used it for a few months. After all, the Richard Huber person IS providing free products for the testers and is asking them to report back to this board with the results, whether good or bad.

302protein_is_a_scam, you yourself said in another thread that "topicals, even if they do work, can take months to produce results". Can you not reserve judgement, then, for a few months? Don't you want to KNOW whether the product works? And if the product does work, how well it works and on what sort of scars it works on? Don't you want to find out? We need to find out.

I understand that the skeptics have problems with the photo and the fact that members "with less than 50 posts" are supporting the product, and that some of the good results they are seeing are only illusions. I think someone posted something about the photo in another thread (I don't know what to believe there) but I do not think it is fair to discredit people just by how many messages they have posted (I think the main supporters of the product have been around for over a year). I know that even three months can feel like forever when you're trying to treat your scars and I have doubts that people can wait that long to deliver judgement but, please, let's wait and see.

MemberMember
(@tricia)

Posted : 02/15/2005 10:05 pm

I've been a member for almost two years now, though I have not posted in a while. I have been visiting every few days and I am interested to find out how the tests on the 302 protein drops will turn out. For anyone who is interested, I am not a suspicious character nor am I associated with the 302 company despite the fact that I only have 30-something posts  eusa_angel.gif

I've been around long enough to have gone through a couple of these "hostile" phases. The first I can remember was the Pakistani lady's cream. The hosility then was deserved, I think. The second was regarding Julie and the TCA Complex.  That brings us to the third phase, the one over the 302 protein drops. Maybe this message board needs to purge itself ever so often by creating a "vent all your frustration" atmosphere.

Whatever the reason, I feel we should reserve our "hostility" until the test is over and members here have used it for a few months. After all, the Richard Huber person IS providing free products for the testers and is asking them to report back to this board with the results, whether good or bad.

302protein_is_a_scam, you yourself said in another thread that "topicals, even if they do work, can take months to produce results". Can you not reserve judgement, then, for a few months? Don't you want to KNOW whether the product works? And if the product does work, how well it works and on what sort of scars it works on? Don't you want to find out? We need to find out.

I understand that the skeptics have problems with the photo and the fact that members "with less than 50 posts" are supporting the product, and that some of the good results they are seeing are only illusions. I think someone posted something about the photo in another thread (I don't know what to believe there) but I do not think it is fair to discredit people just by how many messages they have posted (I think the main supporters of the product have been around for over a year). I know that even three months can feel like forever when you're trying to treat your scars and I have doubts that people can wait that long to deliver judgement but, please, let's wait and see.

MemberMember
(@302protein_is_a_scam)

Posted : 02/15/2005 10:26 pm

Just take some time to think about this product. I mean really think about it! Reason! I can't believe people are defending it and buying into this nonsense.

MemberMember
(@ylem)

Posted : 02/15/2005 10:41 pm

Oh yeah, it did say "unretouched" on the web. That was kind of shady, but again, i'm glad I didn't pay anything for what I got (whewww eusa_dance.gif ) Now i'm really confused eusa_think.gif

MemberMember
(@beaker)

Posted : 02/16/2005 6:50 pm

Well I haven't been on this forum for ages and I return to find everyone raving about ANOTHER product, hehe.

Is there a trial going on or are people paying for these drops? If so how much?

Lots of people seem to be breaking out initially, from the ingredients I can see lots of pore clogging oils.

I am always willing to take part in a trial (I've done two laser trials in the past), but I won't be spending any more cash on a hope and a prayer, cos I've jumped on so many bandwagons on this forum and spent 100s of ‚£‚£ and never had any results.

I got rid of my acne with BP and coming off the contraceptive pill.

I am currently just letting the red marks heal with time (which will take several years) and have no real plans about the pitted scars.

Not sure I've really posted in the right place but another thread was locked so everyone is clearly getting over excited, at least it's got nothing to do with snails this time biggrin.gif

Oh, did everyone give up on vinegar? that was the latest craze last time I was here.

MemberMember
(@302protein_is_a_scam)

Posted : 02/17/2005 5:40 pm

Well I haven't been on this forum for ages and I return to find everyone raving about ANOTHER product, hehe.

Is there a trial going on or are people paying for these drops? If so how much?

Lots of people seem to be breaking out initially, from the ingredients I can see lots of pore clogging oils.

I am always willing to take part in a trial (I've done two laser trials in the past), but I won't be spending any more cash on a hope and a prayer, cos I've jumped on so many bandwagons on this forum and spent 100s of AAAA and never had any results.

Oh, did everyone give up on vinegar? that was the latest craze last time I was here.

MemberMember
(@shanti)

Posted : 03/02/2005 8:39 am

Richard Huber has offered (to the people on this message board) to send the product free of charge as long as you monitor and report your results. I know it was a limited number (I think 50) but you all should email him and see if the offer still stands before you purchase any more. I emailed him and just received the cleansers and all the drops free of charge. I've only used them for 2 days so I don't have anything to report other than they were free of charge.

MemberMember
(@hopeeternal)

Posted : 03/02/2005 11:06 am

I agree also that topicals cant help scars much and that people see a temporary illusion because of moisture and swelling. Keep in mind everybody that skin by natures design functions to keep things out. Possibly if liposomes were added to a formulation then it might reach deep enough to change skin. I guess it is worth a try but beware of the temporary illusion with any creams or oils. You will be dissapointed two weeks after you stop using it. Which means it does not grow new skin. I do feel that Richard Huber is a smart man and that he truly want to help people with scarring problems.

MemberMember
(@hopeeternal)

Posted : 03/02/2005 11:18 am

By the way if you have a deep scar on your face that bother the hell out of you, the only thing that will make it go away at the present time is punch excision. Where they cut out the scar and sew the skin back together like they do with skin cancer. Call around because not all derm doctors do surgery.

MemberMember
(@302protein_is_a_scam)

Posted : 03/02/2005 8:59 pm

I want to know why no one using this miracle product has posted any before and after pics? Several people claim they are seeing dramatic improvement, yet they will not post pics. This is very suspicious. I want to see UNRETOUCHED pictures showing this amazing improvement which people are claiming. SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!

MemberMember
(@hopeeternal)

Posted : 03/03/2005 12:52 am

EllensPlace you wouldnt happen to have that snail cream miracle scar remover also, would you ? Or is it snake oil cream ? I cant remember.

MemberMember
(@noone)

Posted : 03/03/2005 7:53 am

EllensPlace you wouldnt happen to have that snail cream miracle scar remover also, would you ? Or is it snake oil cream ? I cant remember.

MemberMember
(@littlelake)

Posted : 03/03/2005 2:41 pm

Yeah so I am thinking about trying this 302.

I am wondering if it does anything for existing acne. Is it okay to use for acne as well?

I have used Acutaine, about 2 years ago, and it did wonders but after one year I am breaking out again & again, making new scars.

I dunno what to do. redface.gif

Thanks

Danielle.

MemberMember
(@noone)

Posted : 03/03/2005 3:26 pm

I have used Acutaine, about 2 years ago, and it did wonders but after one year I am breaking out again & again, making new scars.

MemberMember
(@302protein_is_a_scam)

Posted : 03/06/2005 7:39 pm

I feel more and more this whole "302 protein drops" thing is a huge hoax and several virtual nicknames are just spamming this thing on the board. Snake oil, or a some kind of pyramid scheme.

MemberMember
(@amoalaura)

Posted : 03/06/2005 7:50 pm

Yeah so I am thinking about trying this 302.

I am wondering if it does anything for existing acne. Is it okay to use for acne as well?

I dunno what to do.  redface.gif

Thanks

Danielle.

MemberMember
(@littlelake)

Posted : 04/17/2005 4:12 am

Who's the girl in the photo????? Is that you?  wub.gif  eusa_drool.gif

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 04/17/2005 10:36 pm

Just take some time to think about this product. I mean really think about it! Reason! I can't believe people are defending it and buying into this nonsense. When a company wants to do trials, they do not advertise those trials on the internet and recruit people. They usually use controlled groups and monitor them very closely. Alarm bells should be ringing when you look at this product!
MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 07/08/2013 4:10 pm

QUOTE(noone @ Mar 3 2005, 12:53 PM)
I feel more and more this whole "302 protein drops" thing is a huge hoax and several virtual nicknames are just spamming this thing on the board. Snake oil, or a some kind of pyramid scheme.

500327[/snapback]

I agree wholeheartedly. And notice as the product gets more and more exposed as being a waste of time the claims get more and more elaborate. Now they are claiming that using the 302 Protein drops with a blue LED treatment will cure your scars in just one day! lol.gif

Haha i have to ressurect this thread .Just to see the reply of this guy whose name indicates a endevour to suppress something effective.

You can see how big scam is the scarring industry.They will use every possible way to make people think they are helpless..

I told you ,avogen is the shit .It is contained in avocado only.And 302 products contain avogen.

Just rub the avocado on your scars,or do avocado facial masks(1 teaspoon safflower oil,1/2 avocado mashed together) or use UNREFINED avocado oil.

I have seen positive effects to the 2 scars i am putting it.

aquasea liked
MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 07/09/2013 7:23 pm

QUOTE(noone @ Mar 3 2005, 12:53 PM)

500327[/snapback]

I agree wholeheartedly. And notice as the product gets more and more exposed as being a waste of time the claims get more and more elaborate. Now they are claiming that using the 302 Protein drops with a blue LED treatment will cure your scars in just one day! lol.gif

Haha i have to ressurect this thread .Just to see the reply of this guy whose name indicates a endevour to suppress something effective.

You can see how big scam is the scarring industry.They will use every possible way to make people think they are helpless..

I told you ,avogen is the shit .It is contained in avocado only.And 302 products contain avogen.

Just rub the avocado on your scars,or do avocado facial masks(1 teaspoon safflower oil,1/2 avocado mashed together) or use UNREFINED avocado oil.

I have seen positive effects to the 2 scars i am putting it.

what does avogen do and what kind of scars does it work well on? shallow scars?

aquasea liked
MemberMember
(@aquasea)

Posted : 07/09/2013 9:17 pm

This is so interesting Panos, could you provide a link to this product.....

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 07/09/2013 10:05 pm

This is so interesting Panos, could you provide a link to this product.....

This the line http://www.302skincare.com/products_hc-302drops.htm

@ no hope,this is what you are interested to http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/41717-scar-treatment-study-302/#entry466913

It helps the body build the extracellular matrix.

MemberMember
(@aquasea)

Posted : 07/09/2013 10:26 pm

Cheers Panos!! :) I want to like your post above but my "like" quota for the day is exceeded!!

panos liked