If you ever had a kid put on him accutane immediately

MemberMember
(@harmlessboy1441)

Posted : 10/02/2021 5:06 pm

MemberMember
(@candy-says)

Posted : 10/02/2021 5:19 pm

11 minutes ago, can i get a new life please said:

I can shape a woman in 1 or 2 years they all have submissive nature ill take the beautiful one.

you cant even shape yourself. You sitting here everyday crying about fucking skin. Theman who can shape a woman lol.

@harmlessboy1441what kind of jobs requireperfect skin or being good looking in general?

14 minutes ago, harmlessboy1441 said:

ou can strive and overcome many aspects, but other aspects are near impossible.

give me some examples please

MemberMember
(@harmlessboy1441)

Posted : 10/02/2021 5:25 pm

Kay24 and liked
MemberMember
(@candy-says)

Posted : 10/02/2021 5:52 pm

5 minutes ago, harmlessboy1441 said:

All jobs require extensive social interaction. The entry level ones obviously require it full time, the desk jobs not as much but still significant. As I cited above, acne scars make it impossible to travel in many cases, it's difficult go to school in the first place due to cosmetic and physical symptoms for the required amount. Then it's difficult to beat 100 other applications that have milky white skin and either the same or higher degrees/experience.

This is just as hard for me as for the 98 other applications with flawless skin. But Iwill get that job if I ambetter than them.

You aresaying that all of those interactions aredifficultbecause you will not feel yourself confident enough? Mind over matter then. Try stoicism. People will judge you? You personality will shape their beliefs.

Its hard. I never said that it isnt. But iteasier than get married with nolimbs. And trying could make a thing.

This conversation can serve no purpose anymore (c).

*looking for a rope to fucking hang myself because I don't have perfect skin.*.

MemberMember
(@harmlessboy1441)

Posted : 10/02/2021 6:27 pm

You liked
MemberMember
(@samsadleir)

Posted : 10/02/2021 7:50 pm

It's funny because my scars don't look so bad in some lightings for photos, I get a lot of matches and dates from online, but when they see my face in real life it's always over because the sun brings out the worst. I know it is over because of acne scars. I stick around cus maybe miracle treatment.

You liked
MemberMember
(@kay24)

Posted : 10/02/2021 8:24 pm

You have to treat the scars and treat your mind which has been disturbed by the experience. I don't give up but I'll be damned if I say this isn't a struggle.

@JudgmentPuzzleheadedYou have to keep on the journey. I've been going about this issue for 7 years and I'm almost done. I'm a pale ginger too, I know that additional factor. You've got this. I've been through hell over the scarring. Honestly that's one positive thing I can say, I'm one of the strongest peopleI know. I'm also one of the most empathetic. Scars changed me in a lot of ways for the better but the agoraphobia is a challenge.

MemberMember
(@harmlessboy1441)

Posted : 10/02/2021 9:10 pm

You liked
(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/02/2021 11:29 pm

Listen to what Candy says. the only one here with a solid perspective on things.

As to the rest, thanks guys for showing me how I don't want to end up.

The comments also show why you are single - the mental blockage, the scar victim mentality, the chasing after 'the beautiful ones' and the 'top tier 20%', all the prejudice. I am not saying scarred people don't get the worse cards having to deal with skin and insecurities issues, but with some people it seems they are looking for reasons not to be happy and to be victims rather than looking for ways to overcome the insecurities and live and enjoy life.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/02/2021 11:47 pm

Just look at all the famous people with scars. All the politicians, actors, tennis players, singers, everyone, just to name a few professions who are under the spot light constantly. How did they do it, how did they get where they are today (with scars) and how do they function and get among people or in front of the camera or on the tennis court with scars?? Impossible, improbable, right?

Sure, the scarring bothers them and makes them insecure, but do they flight or fight? Think they are doomed or go after what they want?

I am just giving you examples of people who are funtioning in society, are highly successful in what they do, and are married and not alone by no means. And those are people with SEVERE scars.

Don't bother replying. I know you can come up with something. As Einstein said, 'stay away from negative people, they will find a problem for every solution'.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/03/2021 12:12 am

7 hours ago, can i get a new life please said:

Then dont talk like a Sissy.

Men dont want them thats why they cant marry a Marlon Brando.

Only beautiful ones and the ones that doesnt involved in a lots promiscious activity can marry a Marlon Brando type a guy.

Have you seen Pierce Brosnan's wife? She is what would be considered fat or even obese. How could he only marry her, be with her?? How could he say he loves making cheese cake for her?

I know you'll say she doesn't have scars, but she is fat, what society is highly prejudiced about andconsiders unattractive. And she's old, too.

How could James Bond only be with her and not ahot killer body young girl??

MemberMember
(@niketgandhir)

Posted : 10/03/2021 12:24 am

JuST bE cOnFidEnT bRo

DonT wOrRy bE HaPpY bRo

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/03/2021 7:30 am

36 minutes ago, can i get a new life please said:

Im not chasing beautiful ones, nearly all women chase top %20 ones other men invisible to them.

Didn't you only want to take the beautiful ones to shape?

I strongly disagree that women only chase the top 20% men. There are much more important qualitiesthan smooth skin or beautiful, especially if we're talking about serious dating. Granted physical attraction is a must but scarring doesn't take away much from it, maybe 15-20%. One can also always work to improve other physical features.

I wouldn't refuse to date or marry a man with severe scars, if everything else is a match.If anything, it will be a testimony to their strength of character and ability to overcome adversity which in my books is far far more important quality than a beautiful scar free face.Willowing in self-pity, blaming others, or the society, or letting some scars stop you or serve as an excuse that you don't work hard enough for what you want is what makes a scar sufferer unattractive to women, it is not the scars themselves.

The famous people with scars under the lime light have proven it to all of us - it is possible to have severe scars and lead a normal life and have success, riches, fame, women, everything. They didn't get acne or scars in their 40s, they have achieved everything with the scars, and despite the scars.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/03/2021 9:40 am

1 hour ago, can i get a new life please said:

You strongly disagree but women do that. Only top %20 males get casually sex and in a relationship. Other men are invisible to young females. Men doesnt seek beauty as women do its a known fact in science. I said i choose the beautiful one because he gave me options i dont seek beautiful ones.

Wrong. In many cultures beauty has been the main quality expected from women for centuries. For men the provider role and character have been considered essential, not beauty.

Ahaha, look around. How many of the taken men around you are alphas? How many of the men dating casually are alphas? So normal people should just give up everything because they don't have it as easily as others and wallow in self-pity and depression?

I understand your struggles and feelings very well, but with these depressive comments and whining you teach people that we have scars and life is over, we shouldbe depressed and not live our life till there is a miracle treatment, all doors are closed, no effort will ever pay off.

It is just not how it is.

It is the scar victim mentality and the lack of effort and action which is detrimental. It is not the scars.

If people have made it to the top of very competitive and appearance focused industries as acting, modelling with severe scars (for women),scars are not really a hinderance, just an excuse. But I understand why you don't like to hear this.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/03/2021 12:03 pm

52 minutes ago, can i get a new life please said:

In real word things works differently you are thinking traditional.

In real world women still look for the protector, the provider in men, the traditional role. Being good-looking is a plus, but no necessity.

Life is unpredictable and many things can happen.If you're going to have children with somebody, the last thing you want is from your partner to break easily. Depressive over a few dents on the face, suicidal over a botched treatment which left a singular big scar, day ruined because of a reflection in a mirror - no woman in her right mind will sign up for this voluntarily with a life partner. I don't wanna know what these men will do, if God forbid something more serious happens.

MemberMember
(@candy-says)

Posted : 10/03/2021 1:11 pm

1 hour ago, Scarredfacee said:

day ruined because of a reflection in a mirror - no woman in her right mind will sign up for this voluntarily with a life partner.

This. You may worry about your skin, but never show this to a woman.

MemberMember
(@harmlessboy1441)

Posted : 10/03/2021 3:20 pm

You liked
(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/03/2021 4:43 pm

1 hour ago, harmlessboy1441 said:

Yes but protecting in the modern world involves success and presentation to society, keep that in mind. If you're impaired and can't hustle within society as well or much, you're at a clear disadvantage. I'm pretty sure everyone would agree with that.

I'm not really worried about women. If it happens great, if not, wasn't meant to be I guess. I'm just honestly trying to prosper as best I can for the next 2-3 decades. Mostly financially probably at this point.

Impaired in what way? You are not really physically impaired. It's just scars and pretty much a lot is only in our heads. Just the other day I saw an ad for a bank on YouTube and the guy had severe acne scars on both cheeks visible at more than speaking distance but did a great job anyway. People don't really care about scars if they put him on the ad. I've also seen hand picked participants on tv reality shows who did great. It's qualities that matter. Even the tv world is trying to get over the vanity.

MemberMember
(@harmlessboy1441)

Posted : 10/03/2021 4:52 pm

You liked
MemberMember
(@samsadleir)

Posted : 10/03/2021 4:53 pm

3 hours ago, Candy Says said:

This. You may worry about your skin, but never show this to a woman.

4 hours ago, Scarredfacee said:

In real world women still look for the protector, the provider in men, the traditional role. Being good-looking is a plus, but no necessity.

Life is unpredictable and many things can happen.If you're going to have children with somebody, the last thing you want is from your partner to break easily. Depressive over a few dents on the face, suicidal over a botched treatment which left a singular big scar, day ruined because of a reflection in a mirror - no woman in her right mind will sign up for this voluntarily with a life partner. I don't wanna know what these men will do, if God forbid something more serious happens.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/03/2021 4:58 pm

3 minutes ago, harmlessboy1441 said:

That's not true for me. My face burns a lot of the time, especially as the day goes on. It gets infected or irritated at times. There's texture changes all the time probably due to damage or blood loss underneath is my only guess. My only physical solace is in doors or the 4-5 hours after sleeping it feels more normal. In the office it's not that bad unless I'm active and running around. Physically it hurts in the sun OR on the go. For whatever reasons traveling makes them far worse, texturally. Any sort of light even indirect can cause irritation like redness or bumps or texture issues.

The cosmetic thing is an issue as well but I'm really happy with the improvements long ago and I can live with that even if some days are crazy bad and look worse.

I see. So it's not just the scars. This can be bothersome. Have you seen a derm about this irritation? They should be able to help you if it's some skin condition to make it more tolerable at least, if not to cure it completely.

7 minutes ago, JudgmentPuzzleheaded said:

What is this? Advice for teenagers? So what are the average 6 or below supposed to do? The not so chisled-faced, the shorter ones, the rounder ones? Get depressed because not 7 out of 10 women will fall for them? Judging by people I see, they stillfind a gf.

MemberMember
(@samsadleir)

Posted : 10/03/2021 5:11 pm

12 minutes ago, Scarredfacee said:

I see. So it's not just the scars. This can be bothersome. Have you seen a derm about this irritation? They should be able to help you if it's some skin condition to make it more tolerable at least, if not to cure it completely.

What is this? Advice for teenagers? So what are the average 6 or below supposed to do? The not so chisled-faced, the shorter ones, the rounder ones? Get depressed because not 7 out of 10 women will fall for them? Judging by people I see, they stillfind a gf.

you don't know what dating is like for 18-29 year old guys today then, yes you can be high status or wealthy to offset this a bit, but they will never really love you for *you* unless they find you physically attractive.

You liked
(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/03/2021 5:27 pm

7 minutes ago, JudgmentPuzzleheaded said:

you don't know what dating is like for 18-29 year old guys today then, yes you can be high status or wealthy to offset this a bit, but they will never really love you for *you* unless they find you physically attractive.

Not all girls are interested in money and you don't need to be a chisled face model with a six pack for women to find you physically attractive or to love you. The IG culture is really messing up with people's heads.

It's not all facial symmetry or small nose or the bs that the guy on the video is talking about on the topic of physical attraction. Look at Uma Thurman or Maryl Streep, both are not classical beauties, Streep even was casted away many many times, producers told her she is too ugly to be an actress. Look where she is now. I wouldn't watch such vids. I laughed so hard at the beginnig, So much BS.

MemberMember
(@harmlessboy1441)

Posted : 10/03/2021 5:46 pm

MemberMember
(@jackson1234)

Posted : 10/03/2021 7:55 pm

harmlessboy1441

In addition to scarring, it sounds like you are suffering from dehydrated, irritated skin which can actually make the appearance of scars look worse than they are. This happened to me when I went overboard with strong retinoids and tried to cure the dryness and dehydration with moisturising products. I was left with red, burning and tight skin and my scars looked so much worse. You can think of this condition like when a grape loses the water inside the outside becomes wrinkled and less smooth.

For you this might have been caused by a combination of the Accutane, which dries you out severely, and acne scar treatments which can be very harsh on the skin barrier. I would look into sorting this out first before you continue with scar treatments, b/c your skin cannot heal from the treatments in a favourable way with a compromised skin barrier.

I can understand the frustration with dermatologists who just want to prescribe a steroid creams.The truth is your skin needs to time to heal, and no cream will be the solution if this is what's happened with your skin.