Notifications
Clear all

Warnings about Dr. Hazany

MemberMember
(@misscamay2005)

Posted : 03/12/2022 1:05 pm

I know it™s really hard to trust reviews online may it be yelp, amazon, or here because of the different tactics of some doctors.  I had acne scars treatment with Dr. Hazany on 2/22/22 I™m no shill, no incentive, no discount and I paid every drop of sculptra so believe me I™ll update you guys and give a very honest but fair review. I am 3rd week post subcision, it™s premature to give a review but just basing from my assessment at this time - my rolling/wavy scars have disappeared, I can™t find them in any lighting anymore, inflammation? maybe? I™ll update you guys¦seems like some boxcar scars improved but its hard to tell at this this because of the redness and bruising¦¦.based from my experience seems like dermabrasion is better for boxcar scars and blurring edges and subcision is better for rolling/wavy scars and deep & wide scars¦.

I know shills are ubiquitous and sometimes it™s hard to distinguish who is telling the truth. Basing from what I™m reading, there are many doubts and questions about Hazany because people don™t know if they can trust the reviews. 

I will give you guys my honest review, I™ll update you guys¦. And to remove any doubt or question if I am a shill or getting incentives, or discounts¦I™m attaching my bank/credit card bills lol ¦.and also to answer the never ending questions about treatment cost estimate (it™s different for everyone, depending on how many areas and layers are being treated, vials of sculptra, lasers etc.)

FE3AE0AA-4A53-4AC2-914E-6ECC41D9128C.jpeg

D2E65AB5-8BDA-4E68-ABF9-3E1D50A74B45.jpeg

71ADC182-527D-4E02-A6B1-495B226E4765.jpeg

75266AE5-D053-4E0A-BC5F-E9FDBC5C8824.jpeg

B619C043-533B-4C27-9617-6E5F9F7B90DD.jpeg

You liked
MemberMember
(@harmlessboy1441)

Posted : 03/15/2022 8:35 pm

On 3/12/2022 at 1:05 PM, MissCamay2005 said:

based from my experience seems like dermabrasion is better for boxcar scars and blurring edges and subcision is better for rolling/wavy scars and deep & wide scars.

Absolutely agree on that. Dermabrasion just blended all my icepicks and a few boxcars like 85% most were invisible unless irritated. I am eager to try subscision but I have no clue how to finalize a good filler with it. Did you just do subscision alone a few times and it produced results?

The pictures you posted showed significant results, so I never distrusted the results themselves.

MemberMember
(@misscamay2005)

Posted : 03/15/2022 9:57 pm

1 hour ago, harmlessboy1441 said:

Absolutely agree on that. Dermabrasion just blended all my icepicks and a few boxcars like 85% most were invisible unless irritated. I am eager to try subscision but I have no clue how to finalize a good filler with it. Did you just do subscision alone a few times and it produced results?

The pictures you posted showed significant results, so I never distrusted the results themselves.

I had 2 dermabrasions in the past which significantly improved my scars, my guesstimate is 35-40% each time and I justhad one major subcision 3 layers and liberator on 2/22/22.Still healing from subcision so I guess it is premature to give an honest and accurate assessment (still red and bruised - sculptra and mini subcision 3/9/22)but seems promising, I cant seem to find my rolling/wavy scars anymore though I dont think it didmuch for the icepick scars, for the boxcar scars I cant tell yet bec of redness and bruising but definitely untethered a few of them..

MemberMember
(@flores-jonathan310gmail-com)

Posted : 03/16/2022 3:14 am

5 hours ago, MissCamay2005 said:

I had 2 dermabrasions in the past which significantly improved my scars, my guesstimate is 35-40% each time and I justhad one major subcision 3 layers and liberator on 2/22/22.Still healing from subcision so I guess it is premature to give an honest and accurate assessment (still red and bruised - sculptra and mini subcision 3/9/22)but seems promising, I cant seem to find my rolling/wavy scars anymore though I dont think it didmuch for the icepick scars, for the boxcar scars I cant tell yet bec of redness and bruising but definitely untethered a few of them..

Are you still extremely swollen or has it gone down a lot already?

MemberMember
(@misscamay2005)

Posted : 03/16/2022 5:21 am

2 hours ago, Acnescarssuck123 said:

Are you still extremely swollen or has it gone down a lot already?

it has gown down a lot after 7-10 days from the main subcision but then I had Sculptra and a mini spot subcision last week so itgot swollen and bruised again and itsgoing away again but at the same time we are ordered to keep using lightening cream which has retin A in it so it contributes to the redness going back in April for another Sculptra. but the swelling after a week from the main subcision is negligible no one else will notice but you but one can have redness and bruising from Sculptra again.

MemberMember

Posted : 03/16/2022 5:52 am

30 minutes ago, MissCamay2005 said:

it has gown down a lot after 7-10 days from the main subcision but then I had Sculptra and a mini spot subcision last week so itgot swollen and bruised again and itsgoing away again but at the same time we are ordered to keep using lightening cream which has retin A in it so it contributes to the redness going back in April for another Sculptra. but the swelling after a week from the main subcision is negligible no one else will notice but you but one can have redness and bruising from Sculptra again.

Okay thats good to know. I imagine though that the swelling from the sculptra isnt as much as the subcision right?

MemberMember
(@misscamay2005)

Posted : 03/16/2022 9:22 am

3 hours ago, Acnescarssuck123 said:

Okay thats good to know. I imagine though that the swelling from the sculptra isnt as much as the subcision right?

yeah its negligible, but theres some bruising because he baby subcised some scars again that I pointed outwith the sculptra injectionbut the bruising faded after a few days, nothing major

MemberMember

Posted : 03/16/2022 9:26 am

3 minutes ago, MissCamay2005 said:

yeah it™s negligible, but there™s some bruising because he œbaby subcised some scars again with the sculptra injection  that I pointed out ¦but  the bruising faded after a few days¦

Okay , thanks for always replying ! :) really appreciated