Posted : 08/16/2021 6:19 pm

thank yoo for suggestions

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/16/2021 7:17 pm

Hmm filler might not be the best idea with Emil. I'd look for a better injector

MemberMember
(@suvvolo)

Posted : 10/09/2021 3:36 am

yesterday I had my third treatment with Dr. Emil. Tca paint 60%, this time he put a little more acid for my request; second subcision with cannula and HA filler, and fractional CO2 laser. He told me that this time the healing will be longer because he was a little more effective. I expect to see some more results for my ice pick scars as it is the third TCA cross. I will update the forum in 2/3 months.
MemberMember
(@samsadleir)

Posted : 10/09/2021 6:03 am

How long does bl**dy infini take to work? I have had no change now 2 months later.

MemberMember
(@sarahwaters417gmail-com)

Posted : 10/09/2021 11:03 am

7 hours ago, suvvolo said:
yesterday I had my third treatment with Dr. Emil. Tca paint 60%, this time he put a little more acid for my request; second subcision with cannula and HA filler, and fractional CO2 laser. He told me that this time the healing will be longer because he was a little more effective. I expect to see some more results for my ice pick scars as it is the third TCA cross. I will update the forum in 2/3 months.

Curious why you decided to do another subcision when in a previous post you said you felt you didnt see any improvement from subcision?

MemberMember
(@suvvolo)

Posted : 10/09/2021 11:34 am

31 minutes ago, sh2os said:

Curious why you decided to do another subcision when in a previous post you said you felt you didnt see any improvement from subcision?

I showed the doctor again that I had not gotten any benefit from the subcision cannula without filler; so i asked him if it was facial fat loss. He said it was not a loss of fat, but simply the subcutaneous bridle had not been cut because they were deeper than he thought. In fact, during this subcision I actually felt something "break" under my skin. I hope this is actually the case. In addition, Juvederm HA filler was used, about half a dose of 150 . Compared to the previous subcision in which I had not had any hematoma, this time I notice a hematoma that is also quite red. I will update you on the results.

MemberMember

Posted : 10/09/2021 12:03 pm

28 minutes ago, suvvolo said:

I showed the doctor again that I had not gotten any benefit from the subcision cannula without filler; so i asked him if it was facial fat loss. He said it was not a loss of fat, but simply the subcutaneous bridle had not been cut because they were deeper than he thought. In fact, during this subcision I actually felt something "break" under my skin. I hope this is actually the case. In addition, Juvederm HA filler was used, about half a dose of 150 ‚. Compared to the previous subcision in which I had not had any hematoma, this time I notice a hematoma that is also quite red. I will update you on the results.

Ok I understand :) Ill cross my fingers for you! I also had subcision + filler with Emil this week, but my atrophy was due to traditional acne scarring. I am very curious to see how it will look once the swelling goes away. 

Suvvolo liked
MemberMember
(@oj593)

Posted : 10/12/2021 2:54 pm

Might be a bit off topic - but I have booked treatment next Thursday with dr. Emil - I am an international patient and I land in Copenhagen - could someone help me with a link on the best/cheapest way to get to Odense from Copenhagen?

MemberMember

Posted : 10/12/2021 4:23 pm

1 hour ago, Oj593 said:

Might be a bit off topic - but I have booked treatment next Thursday with dr. Emil - I am an international patient and I land in Copenhagen - could someone help me with a link on the best/cheapest way to get to Odense from Copenhagen? 

You can take the train directly from the airport. Check the DSB website :) K¸benhavn Lufthavn to Odense St.

MemberMember
(@cleanbowling)

Posted : 10/17/2021 2:29 am

On 10/12/2021 at 8:54 PM, Oj593 said:

Download the œDSB train app - u can check train times etc and u will get a QR code as ur ticket so u wont need to print one - will make you life easier :)

On 10/12/2021 at 8:54 PM, Oj593 said:

The earlier u book the cheaper it will be i usually get an œorange ticket these are just cheap tickets £10/12 but are non refundable etc but i usually buy 2 coz theyre soo cheap incase i get late checking out - or the usuall ticket which is around £40

good luck with ur appt Dr Emil is lovely :)

MemberMember
(@dirigo39)

Posted : 10/24/2021 2:10 am

On 7/6/2021 at 6:21 AM, Iker99 said:

Fractional CO2 will give you better results then Microneedling RF any day, it is just that it comes with bigger risks and longer downtime.

What's a CO2 that's safe for Asian skin?

How does emil compare to rullan in San Diego? Are they equal?

And good long should we wait between subcisions?

MemberMember
(@suvvolo)

Posted : 10/24/2021 3:15 am

an update 17 days after my third treatment with Dr. Emil. The CO2 laser has given me good results, my superficial scars have improved enough, I would say 50%. The TCA CROSS has also given me excellent results, I can say that now my boxscars have "soft" edges. Unfortunately, however, the subcision did not give me the desired results, I did not notice any improvement. In any case, I highly recommend the doctor, I am satisfied with the results.
Kay24 liked
MemberMember
(@ikermourinho99gmail-com)

Posted : 10/25/2021 2:50 pm

On 10/24/2021 at 10:15 AM, suvvolo said:
an update 17 days after my third treatment with Dr. Emil. The CO2 laser has given me good results, my superficial scars have improved enough, I would say 50%. The TCA CROSS has also given me excellent results, I can say that now my boxscars have "soft" edges. Unfortunately, however, the subcision did not give me the desired results, I did not notice any improvement. In any case, I highly recommend the doctor, I am satisfied with the results.

wait 3 months after CO2, after 1 month i thought some of my scars were gonne after CO2.

Suvvolo liked
MemberMember
(@sarathegerman)

Posted : 11/11/2021 3:50 pm

On 10/25/2021 at 9:50 PM, Iker99 said:

wait 3 months after CO2, after 1 month i thought some of my scars were gonne after CO2.

do you mean after 3 months the scars you thought were gone came back?

MemberMember
(@suvvolo)

Posted : 12/11/2021 3:17 am

an update 2 months and a few days after my third treatment with Dr. Emil. Quite simply, one of the best investments of my life. I am very satisfied with the result of the tca cross, I can objectively say that the improvement after 3 treatments is at least 50%. I am also satisfied with the CO2 laser, it works on very superficial scars. I am less satisfied with the subcision, but I am satisfied, also because my atrophy is noticeable only if I smile and disguise himself with a beard. My quality of life has increased, I hardly think about my skin anymore. Surely if I have other skin problems in the future I will go back to Dr. Emil. The best dermatologist I have ever visited, and I have visited many.

On 10/25/2021 at 9:50 PM, Iker99 said:

on shallowest scars laser CO2 worked very well. But, I agree with you, only on really shallow scars ( in my opinion, less than half millimeter deep). But I agree with you, after a few weeks instead the deeper scars are all reafforated. I think it depends also by laser settings. Anyway luckily most of my scars are very superficial ....

MemberMember
(@trueromance093)

Posted : 12/11/2021 8:43 am

5 hours ago, suvvolo said:

en sig yara izlerinde lazer CO2 cok iyi calisti. Ancak, sadece gercekten sig yara izleri konusunda size katiliyorum (bence, yarim milimetreden daha az derinlikte). Ama sana katiliyorum, birkac hafta sonra bunun yerine daha derin yaralarin hepsi yeniden tazeleniyor. Lazer ayarlarina da bagli oldugunu dusunuyorum. Neyse ki yaralarimin cogu cok yuzeysel....

if you don't mind, can you post before and after photos of your scars?

MemberMember
(@oj593)

Posted : 12/11/2021 2:08 pm

10 hours ago, suvvolo said:
an update 2 months and a few days after my third treatment with Dr. Emil. Quite simply, one of the best investments of my life. I am very satisfied with the result of the tca cross, I can objectively say that the improvement after 3 treatments is at least 50%. I am also satisfied with the CO2 laser, it works on very superficial scars. I am less satisfied with the subcision, but I am satisfied, also because my atrophy is noticeable only if I smile and disguise himself with a beard. My quality of life has increased, I hardly think about my skin anymore. Surely if I have other skin problems in the future I will go back to Dr. Emil. The best dermatologist I have ever visited, and I have visited many.

on shallowest scars laser CO2 worked very well. But, I agree with you, only on really shallow scars ( in my opinion, less than half millimeter deep). But I agree with you, after a few weeks instead the deeper scars are all reafforated. I think it depends also by laser settings. Anyway luckily most of my scars are very superficial ....

Are you an international ptient? Did you fly out on the same day after treatment?

MemberMember
(@suvvolo)

Posted : 12/12/2021 6:15 pm

On 12/11/2021 at 8:08 PM, Oj593 said:

Are you an international ptient? Did you fly out on the same day after treatment?

yes, I did it. I went from Italy on thursday, and my treatments was on Friday. I flied out on Friday morning, just after my scars treatment.

On 12/11/2021 at 2:43 PM, catchingFeelings said:

if you don't mind, can you post before and after photos of your scars?

yes, I will post it as much as I can.

MemberMember
(@trueromance093)

Posted : 01/05/2022 1:52 pm

Wow! Is anyone else out there with such good results?

57325947-696B-4F58-A1CE-61E40DD851C4.jpeg

MemberMember
(@trueromance093)

Posted : 01/05/2022 7:28 pm

On 12.10.2021 at 15:54, Oj593 said:

Biraz konu disi olabilir - ama gelecek persembeye Dr. Emil - Ben uluslararasi bir hastayim ve Kopenhag'a iniyorum - biri bana Kopenhag'dan Odense'ye ulasmanin en iyi/en ucuz yolu hakkinda bir baglanti konusunda yardimci olabilir mi?

how was your treatment? can you give information

MemberMember

Posted : 01/07/2022 4:11 am

I am happy with my treatment from Dr. Henningsen. I had cannula subcision on both cheeks with 1ml belotero filler 3 months ago. Here are my before/after photos. I had a second treatment session with him yesterday. 

Feel free to ask any questions :)

8BFDE9AD-4C44-4B09-861C-E63D8AAD0F50.jpeg

1F10FEFD-5A5A-4BDE-94BE-84C61275B94B.jpeg

MemberMember
(@trueromance093)

Posted : 01/07/2022 7:17 am

3 hours ago, sh2os said:

Dr. Henningsen'den ald±Ÿ±m tedaviden memnunum. 3 ay ¶nce 1ml belotero dolgu ile her iki yanaŸ±ma kan¼l dikimi yapt±rd±m. °ÅŸte ¶ncesi/sonras± fotoŸraflar±m. D¼n onunla ikinci bir tedavi seans±m vard±. 

Herhangi bir soru sormaktan §ekinmeyin :)

8BFDE9AD-4C44-4B09-861C-E63D8AAD0F50.jpeg

1F10FEFD-5A5A-4BDE-94BE-84C61275B94B.jpeg

An excellent improvement for a single session. congratulations. When I talked to him, he said that at least 3 sessions are needed. you will be much better :)

MemberMember

Posted : 01/07/2022 8:23 am

1 hour ago, catchingFeelings said:

An excellent improvement for a single session. congratulations. When I talked to him, he said that at least 3 sessions are needed. you will be much better :)

Thanks! I™m very happy and look forward to seeing how things look in another 3 months.

MemberMember
(@kathelena)

Posted : 01/11/2022 7:15 pm

Hello everyone! 

I joined acne.org back in 2018 when I started my scar treatment journey. I can now really say how far I've come and how much my scars has improved with the right treatments. If I am not mistaken last week was my 4th time visiting Emil Henningsen in Odense. I have rolling-,box and icepickscars with fatloss mostly on my cheeks. What has really improved my scars over the years is subcision and fillers. I've had 2 subcisions done as my scars were very teethered. Second subcision we combine it with fillers and it was there I saw great results. I've done a few Dermapen treatments also and I have fillers in my cheeks because I am 37 after all and acne scars doesn't get better with age :) Due to the covid situation I was desperate to be able to go back this year and have my treatment with Emil since the last time I was there was in Oct-19. 

I highly recommend Emil Henningsen as he knows how to treat different kind of acne scars. I don't trust anyone else with my skin to be honest. Last week we filled in the rolling scars with fillers and now I was brave enough to try TCA cross for my icepick scars. After the filler there was an instant lift and so far I am happy with the TCA cross, I am still healing so! He did suggest Genius but I wasn't ready for that, will see for next time.

In 2018 I posted alot of pictures of my skin and the improvement I had but unfortunately I deleted my thread because I found my pictures falsely used under different scar treatments online. I will not be posting any pictures now but I can tell you that I definitely had 80% improvement. The fillers are not a permanent solution but for me I am happy with this. Hope this helps anyone in the same situation as me. Will keep you updated with how the TCA cross turns out.

Suvvolo liked
MemberMember
(@preditorfighter)

Posted : 01/18/2022 5:30 am

I would really like to see pictures, because I didnever see 80%(without lighting tricks and different angles)in my life. But Im happy for your results