Notifications
Clear all

Dr Emil Denmark Reviews

MemberMember
(@shitgenetic)

Posted : 05/08/2023 5:00 am

@cleanbowling dr Emil ruined my skin with co2 laser . 5 month After the procedure I have chronic redness and the scars are still there . My skin has Never been as Bad .

MemberMember
(@shitgenetic)

Posted : 05/16/2023 6:40 am

Hello

I don't recommend dr Emil henningsen at all . He ruined my skin with a co2 laser used too agressively for my skin with 0 results on the scars . Actually i struggle with a chronic redness because of his laser i wish i Could turn back Times .

Never believe what you read here you Can worsen your case like I did

MemberMember
(@jasn)

Posted : 06/20/2023 2:29 pm

Posted by: @Shitgenetic

Hello

I don't recommend dr Emil henningsen at all . He ruined my skin with a co2 laser used too agressively for my skin with 0 results on the scars . Actually i struggle with a chronic redness because of his laser i wish i Could turn back Times .

You re 3 rd person in short time i read he has problems from energy device treatment with that dr

MemberMember
(@dirigo39)

Posted : 06/25/2023 6:04 am

i've only had a consult with him, but wasn't very impressed by him.

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 06/26/2023 8:13 am

I ve had subc + genius RF with Emil 17 days ago and i still have PIH and redness on my cheeks , it should go away , at least i hope so , but i dont understand why he started to overtreat people like this , he probably wants to give people better results for scaring , cause normal setting RF microneedling doesnt do much for acne scars , but he can seriously damage people skin with this , i told him i dont want any long healing and that its summer , im white skin , this shouldnt happen with this treatment , now i have to use 50 spf and cover before sun , its madness . He told me dont worry 2-3 days of redness , now this , i dont wanna hear about Genius RF again in my whole life , i hope it heals and there wont be no permanent damage

MemberMember
(@valerian87)

Posted : 07/11/2023 1:33 pm

I know of a case with Dr. Emil of prolonged redness and hyperpigmentation for about a month or so, so give it a bit of more time; you will heal.

MemberMember
(@shitgenetic)

Posted : 07/13/2023 1:58 am

I have more than 6 month now of redness and hyperpigmentation because of Emil and the agressive co2 he used on my skin . With no results on my scars . I dont recommend that dr at all. you pay him to worsen your condition guys

This post was modified 10 months ago 2 times by Shitgenetic
MemberMember
(@diskursen)

Posted : 07/19/2023 4:53 pm

Visited Emil around ten times and couldnt be happier with my results, his professionalism, understanding and helpfullnes! Let me show you a before and after picture after around 5 treatments of RF genius, subcision and radiesse (could be a little less or a little more its a long time ago and I dont remember exactly) Couldnt recommend him more, awesome guy. If you really have scarring and is actually determined to improve them, he is the guy to visit. I am rarely ever bothered by my scars anymore, he changed my life to the better. Feel free to pm me if you got any questions.

This post was modified 9 months ago 2 times by Diskursen
MemberMember
(@jasn)

Posted : 07/21/2023 2:54 am

Up is after and down is before ?

MemberMember
(@godeeper)

Posted : 02/01/2024 12:23 pm

Posted by: @shitgenetic

Hello

It's strange how those who share stories about treatment gone awry rarely provide any evidence or images. I find it hard to trust such individuals, even on platforms like Reddit where many claim that a particular dermatologist harmed their skin. Interestingly, when asked for photographic proof, they tend to vanish without a trace.