Notifications
Clear all

Derminator 2 routine

MemberMember
(@themightyengineer)

Posted : 04/14/2018 4:00 pm

Soon, I am ordering the derminator 2. I have some old acne scars and would like to start improving the texture and the looks of them. I understand that this will be a lengthy and slow process.

I want to prep a routine for it. Has anyone used/is using good before/after routine? like certain serums/oils/creams.. etc ? What is your experience like?

I have an oily skin. I use cetaphil as a daily cleanser. I use rose-hip oil in the mornings and mederma for scars and also as a sun screen.

I try to stay healthy for the most part, lots of water, exercise, no smoking/drinking.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 04/14/2018 4:46 pm

Alternate the needling with tca peels,you will by far get better redults.do needle your face,wait say 6 weeks then do a tca peel and wait another 6 weeks and then needle and again tca peel after,alternating the treatments 6 weeks apart at minimum.start your peels off weak at say 15% but work your strength up to 25-35% after 3-4 peels.

give your face a good needling but not overly and do once only then wait for your skin to heal.

[Media removed]

:)