Notifications
Clear all

Wait!! Try this skin hack before you get your next treatment!

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 06/10/2018 8:37 pm

@Cold_Cherry
If you think this is a replacement for filler injections, it is not a replacement.
No it does not work like that. Particles must be small enough to pass through the barrier, hence why viruses don't pass through. 1000 dalton molecular weight or smaller DMSO can put it thought the skin, MSDS lookup the items molecular weight. There is no specific area of where it will land/transport often making it's way to the bloodstream.It would be better to try .25mm-.5m micorneedling and intoducing the serum to the channels.

http://www.dmso.org/articles/information/herschler.htm

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 06/10/2018 9:34 pm

58 minutes ago, Cold_Cherry said:

Can I use hyaluronic acid serum purchased at the store after DMSO?

Apply HA Serum as the first coat and DMSO as the second coat. I personally don't use HA at the moment, but I find applying DMSO does help with absorption, especially with thick greasy oil like Castor Oil. For the purpose of comparison, I suggest you apply HA + DMSO on one side of the face while applying only HA on the other. Let me know how that goes.

MemberMember
(@cold_cherry)

Posted : 06/15/2018 5:35 am

On 2018/6/11 at 10:34 AM, Sirius Lee said:
HADMSOHADMSOHA + DMSOHA

Dmso mixed with distilled water will heat, normal?

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 06/15/2018 1:50 pm

8 hours ago, Cold_Cherry said:
On 6/10/2018 at 7:34 PM, Sirius Lee said:
HADMSOHADMSOHA + DMSOHA

Dmso mixed with distilled water will heat, normal?

Not sure I understood your question, but DMSO does create heat when it comes in contact with other solution like water.

MemberMember
(@novai95)

Posted : 07/07/2018 2:32 pm

On 6/10/2018 at 5:57 PM, Sirius Lee said:

1) Allantoin (and possibly from many months of taking Serrapeptase).
2) Serrapeptase is a proteolytic enzyme, which basically breaks down protein, which is what scar tissues are made of (right???). So, to answer your question, you'll want to take Serrapeptase for at least 3 months BEFORE treatment to soften up the scar tissue. Then stop taking it at least 1 week prior to treatment and continue stopping for another 3 weeks (preferably longer) after treatment. The reason why you want to stop is Serrapeptase can negatively interfere with the new collagen production.

@Sirius Lee Very interesting..

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 07/07/2018 11:28 pm

On 7/7/2018 at 12:32 PM, Novai95 said:

MemberMember
(@novai95)

Posted : 07/08/2018 7:06 am

On 7/7/2018 at 9:28 PM, Sirius Lee said:

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 07/08/2018 5:15 pm

On 7/8/2018 at 5:06 AM, Novai95 said:

weeks following the treatment. I even think you should be off for 6 weeks afterward.

MemberMember
(@lizzied)

Posted : 12/16/2018 1:44 pm

Any news about your results, Sirius Lee?

I see the DMSO / castor oil has been effective to heal internal scar tissue (e.g in colon / rectum), so I can understand why it would work on acne scars.

MemberMember
(@skin-pessimist)

Posted : 12/26/2018 2:49 am

I'm skeptical. I've used tretinoin, granactive retinoid, retinol, AHA, BHA, Peels, hydrolyzed collagen peptides (oral), zinc (oral and topical), copper, and more. I've consistently microneedled (at home), even using things meant to enhance collagen induction therapy. I wash my face and use benzoyl peroxide on acne. Regardless, new acne scars consistently form. My skin-care routine never improves existing scars. At this point, I'm wondering if my routine is hampering post-acne healing. Scarring and poor wound-healing is only an issue on my face, mystically.

Back on topic. My experiences cause skepticism towards the efficacy of at-home treatments, whether it be manual CIT, supplements, or topical products. Such examples are anecdotal. Oils and topically-applied minerals have limited (at best) peer-reviewed evidence demonstrating substantial acne-scar improvements, however. The only hope of substantially reducing acne scars is through expensive procedures many people can't afford. If you read BA's recommendations, they often involve several treatments too - for good reason. Collagen induction is a lengthy process. It's also a costly one, especially when anything above 60-70 percent improvement is highly unlikely.

MemberMember
(@i-hate-the-msms)

Posted : 04/06/2019 11:22 am

Hi first time poster- just an aside about DMSO-I was diagnosed with precancer of the breast. I did not buy into the cancer industry's hype that my doctors did. One doctorwanted to do a lumpectomy, radiation and Tamoxifen immediately after being diagnosed . My common sense told me to beproactive with 6 month mammos instead of every 12 months. The "pre-cancer" was exactly in the same spot that I fell on the edge of my metal coffee table while vacuuming. All of the mainstream doctors said that was a coincidence that trauma does not cause breast cancer. However I have read manyincidents of other women who have stated the same exact thing-they never had any cancer until trauma (biting, injury, etc) happened and developed cancer in exact the same spot. I must note that the actual biopsy was a vacuum biopsy, it sucked up all of the precancer and according to post biopsy MRI's and mammos of both breasts and ducts and lymph nodes-there is no cancer, pre or otherwise left! I am cancer free.

Anyway, I have been going to a holistic nutritionist MD who specializes in natural cancer treatment and prevention. Started with him after my diagnosis. Along with the usual recommendations of eating organic, no sugar, no this and that, he strongly recommends DMSO mixed with Lugol's on the site of the biopsy to prevent any further problems. Of course he says to apply by hands that are thoroughly washed and squeaky clean skin. This doctor has a great reputation and has been around forever.

I just started using DMSO gel with tea tree oil-Baels wellness (thistea tree oil I found myself after extensive researching of my own on the web). -to my face which has large pores and an uneven texture androsacea. The DMSO ingredient is 99.9% pure DMSO. It is 70% of the total compound and the other 30% is aloe vera.. The manufacturer is "DMSO LLC"This is the brand he recommends. I was mistakenly mixing the tea tre oil with the DMSO then applying. I will try the tea tree oil first then putting the DMSO on top. So far this has not aggravated my rosacea. Only been doing this for a few days so no results yet. I've been searching the web and found a research article that oregano oil is more effective than tea tree oil for acne. Here it is. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6225355/

Anyway, I have an appointment with the same holistic doctor in a few weeks and will ask him what he recommends for acne/rosacea.