Notifications
Clear all

Just+had+subcision+-+documenting+w/+photos!

MemberMember
(@91baby)

Posted : 09/16/2019 9:04 pm

Sorry i haven't been back in a while! Wanted to wait to make sure what ive been doing is helping, now id like to point out a couple things;

Firstly, ive only done 2 sessions of dermastamp/roll combined/alternated with glycolic peels and secondly, through all my previous peels i dont believe i cleansed my face as well as i should have because its only after the last one i did (70% glycolic acid) that i really FELT the penetration and got some pretty effective exfoliation from it. This is such an important step.

Anyway, heres some progress pics, i think now i know what im doing the improvement will be much better than it has been!

Snapchat-1923257071.jpg.ac5fbeae16b29180bfab2e8cc50777dd.jpgSnapchat-1849119459.jpg.1ea6f28aa0c41d477bea129fc17d508e.jpg

malia02, Jck17, Kay24 and 1 people liked
MemberMember
(@dodgerguy)

Posted : 09/16/2019 9:28 pm

@91babywow amazing improvement girl! I read somewhere that your skin should be cleaned well with something like alcohol acetone for the acid to work well on the skin. Where do you get your glycolic peel from?

MemberMember
(@91baby)

Posted : 09/16/2019 10:29 pm

30 minutes ago, dodgerguy18 said:

@91baby wow amazing improvement girl! I read somewhere that your skin should be cleaned well with something like alcohol acetone for the acid to work well on the skin. Where do you get your glycolic peel from?

Yea 100%, really important! I thought i was thoroughly cleansing but i dont think i was using a good alcohol swab, this time i made sure to really cover my whole face with it and the burn was a bit more severe (nothing i couldnt handle) to be honest ive had my little bottle for many months now (a little goes a long way) and im not sure where i purchased it from! If youre new id give 35% or 40% a go, then 50% and work up to 70% - thats what i did :)

MemberMember
(@sarathegerman)

Posted : 09/17/2019 1:05 am

How high percentage wise would you rate your improvement?

It really really looks good like its barely there probably.

MemberMember
(@91baby)

Posted : 09/17/2019 3:20 am

2 hours ago, SaraTheGerman said:

How high percentage wise would you rate your improvement?

It really really looks good like its barely there probably.

I honestly wouldn't say right now because its early days, i know people on this forum especially wanna hear about percentage of improvement etc but its really hard as photos only show one angle. I try to take photos in the harshest way possible but i still see them differently in a mirror. I think subcision is a must for tethered scars first and its only now i believe im seeing improvement with my dermastamp/dermaroll/glyolic peel regimen. Beforehand i was just doing glycolic peels which i dont believe were penetrating as deep as i would have liked, now that im doing it correctly i feel like im definitely on the right path! :) hope that helps

MemberMember
(@icepick-scar)

Posted : 09/17/2019 3:37 am

Huge improvement, how many and what type of treatment did you have?

MemberMember
(@91baby)

Posted : 09/17/2019 3:42 am

3 minutes ago, Icepick Scar said:

Huge improvement, how many and what type of treatment did you have?

I had about 5 subcisions i believe? And then a professional dermapen treatment that i didnt like and then started chemical peels at home and have recently combined dermastamping and rolling :)

MemberMember
(@emilypark)

Posted : 12/03/2019 8:51 pm

Amazing results! Have you tried LED red light therapy, helps really speed up recovery time after procedures and helps to stimulate collagen production as well.. I use it after microneedling, it has been a game changer, I am also considering subscision did you have the Nokor needle during your treatment, or the blunt tipped cannula?

MemberMember
(@dodgerguy)

Posted : 12/04/2019 5:57 pm

21 hours ago, Emilypark said:

Amazing results! Have you tried LED red light therapy, helps really speed up recovery time after procedures and helps to stimulate collagen production as well.. I use it after microneedling, it has been a game changer, I am also considering subscision did you have the Nokor needle during your treatment, or the blunt tipped cannula?

I would say zero improvementif you're talking about atrophic scarring like boxcar and ice pick scarring. LED light may be helpful for zits for some people, but doesn't do anything for actual scars. Could be helping with redness which gives the illusion red light therapy is doing something.

MemberMember
(@jck17)

Posted : 01/13/2020 4:44 am

On 9/17/2019 at 10:42 AM, 91baby said:

I had about 5 subcisions i believe? And then a professional dermapen treatment that i didnt like and then started chemical peels at home and have recently combined dermastamping and rolling :)

Do you have any updates?

Good r©sults!!!