Notifications
Clear all

Identify These Scars

MemberMember
(@d3adlyarr0w)

Posted : 08/14/2015 4:36 pm

Before I used Epiduo, my skin had few acne but pretty much no scars.
After 1 month of using Epiduo the acne improved but it gave me somewhat scars, 1, 3 & 4 occured during my period using Epiduo.
They aren't indented, more likely discoloration I would say as they're darkish, but what would you say?
The number 2 has been there for a long time, what kind of scars are they?
(left cheek)

07f9c4b2c71faeeb9aab7e079e07bda6.png

Last year I used a temp hair removal on face called ''Epicare'', before I used it my skin was very clear and I was pretty much happy with my skin, but after like 2-3 times of using it this type of scar occured, it was at first small and barrely vissible but everytime after I used it, it started to look bigger until I stopped and now this is how it looks like. Basically, it's not acne related.
What type of scar is this? What can I do to reduce the size?
I'm currently using a facial cleanser, toner & moisturizer daily.
(right cheek)

ef13a58800d2891b24d25b441102c81a.png

Some of you may know this ain't my first thread, but I would be more than happy if you could help me out. :)

MemberMember
(@factoid)

Posted : 08/14/2015 11:00 pm

Seems like some minor atrophy. Subcision and dermastamping would take care of those. Excision for the isolated ones would be a quick fix.

MemberMember
(@d3adlyarr0w)

Posted : 08/15/2015 3:32 am

Seems like some minor atrophy. Subcision and dermastamping would take care of those. Excision for the isolated ones would be a quick fix.

Okay, thank you.