Notifications
Clear all

Am Done

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 03/12/2014 12:38 pm

from that pic i dont really see much of anything. it just looks like bigger pores and i only wish my skin looked this good and i dont even think i have close to severe scarring. so if your skin looks better than this then you probably look great and dont have a thing to worry about.

MemberMember
(@whattobehandsome30)

Posted : 03/12/2014 12:57 pm

Oh no this and pitted acne scarring as well ... so this is double the suffering ... :( ... sigh

MemberMember
(@whattobehandsome30)

Posted : 03/12/2014 4:12 pm

@Zavvi Bro my mother did so ... the manager said it's early days ... and she also said to have another Pixel laser treatment done by Dr Gupta .... my mum thinks my skin has improved .... i don't know what she sees bless her but it's worse in my opinion .... i have a scar on the middle of my forehead that has improved alot ... but what good's that if the rest of your face is effected negatively !! thank you for that man .

MemberMember
(@blahblahblahblahz)

Posted : 03/12/2014 4:43 pm

Whattobehandsome30, while I completely sympathize with your situation, and I understand everything you are going through personally, that picture you posted doesn't show much damage. If it really is better than that, I think you do not have major skin issues. Coupled with your statement that you have anxiety issues, I am led to believe that is what is magnifying your perceived skin issues. For your mental health, maybe you should look into counseling or something.

This is what some other forum members are currently struggling with.....

post-184628-0-90775900-1394660507.jpg

post-184628-0-90775900-1394660507.jpg

MemberMember
(@whattobehandsome30)

Posted : 03/12/2014 5:06 pm

Whattobehandsome30, while I completely sympathize with your situation, and I understand everything you are going through personally, that picture you posted doesn't show much damage. If it really is better than that, I think you do not have major skin issues. Coupled with your statement that you have anxiety issues, I am led to believe that is what is magnifying your perceived skin issues. For your mental health, maybe you should look into counseling or something.

This is what some other forum members are currently struggling with.....

post-214025-0-98781700-1385309812.jpg

Terrible ... my heart goes out to him xxx

MemberMember
(@dudleydoright)

Posted : 03/12/2014 5:37 pm

whattobehandsome30, you are way ahead of a lot of people on this forum. I don't pull a lot of punches, so when I see a good looking guy talking about not being able to go on I think WTF. Change the way you think and you will change the way you feel.

MemberMember
(@whattobehandsome30)

Posted : 03/13/2014 5:46 am

whattobehandsome30, you are way ahead of a lot of people on this forum. I don't pull a lot of punches, so when I see a good looking guy talking about not being able to go on I think WTF. Change the way you think and you will change the way you feel.

Honestly Dudley bro ... this pic is 3 years old .... and this pic doesn't show the damage much ... but i appreciate it my friend ... i hope we can all get the skin we want ...

MemberMember
(@dudleydoright)

Posted : 03/13/2014 6:30 am

Honestly Dudley bro ... this pic is 3 years old .... and this pic doesn't show the damage much ... but i appreciate it my friend ... i hope we can all get the skin we want ...

You will get there, just be aggressive. Never, never give up on yourself. I had a lot to be depressed about, and sometimes I would get way down, but I kept pulling myself back up. This is the only life you will get. I am way older than you, but I am still working on improving myself, and you know what, it works. Plastic surgery is the next step for me because of my age.

MemberMember
(@pumpkin21)

Posted : 03/13/2014 6:02 pm

go to a decent dr like dr chu, harley street is just a name, does not mean the physicians are any good!

MemberMember
(@mazgan)

Posted : 03/16/2014 1:43 am

from that pic i dont really see much of anything. it just looks like bigger pores and i only wish my skin looked this good and i dont even think i have close to severe scarring. so if your skin looks better than this then you probably look great and dont have a thing to worry about.

my thoughts exactly..