Notifications
Clear all

Am Done

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 03/03/2014 11:57 am

Yeah.please get your hands on some colloidal silver cream asap.

5 weeks is nothing.

Fasting is also beneficial.You can do a juice feasting(greens and fruits) and you will see the stuff healing before your eyes.

My dad recently commited suicide,so trust me he left only pain for his family.

Step up like a man .Your fears will dissolve and you will heal the way you want.

Stop the processed junk that dont promote healing and dont use hot water.This is important

showering with warm/hot water is not beneficial.Cold water cures.

panos just wandering buddy i have been on the raw for a while have you seen any healing of your scars yet

Take some positive action, now. Go back to the clinic as soon as possible- insist on seeing the Doctor.

They are your records, you paid for the laser treatment so #1 get the detailGs on the settings and type of laser used. This will be very important later down the line. #2 what does the doctor recommend? 5 weeks out is still pretty fresh, and the skin continues to remodel up to skin months, building collagen. So make sure you are using the right topicals.

Look at the copper peptides on the owndoc.com forum, read up there about after needling care....pixel is needling with heat (in a way!)....but don't you give up and retreat....no way, don't lose the next couple of months of skin healing, find the best topicals for you! Check out the skin biology site too, I have their copper peptide serum as well (I alternate those two after I do the dermastamp).

And take a good vitamin C, at least 500 mg twice a day, to help with the healing.

Consider yourself hugged, now get going!

God bless you mrs Robinsons xxx hugs back

>393764385">

>>>>>>

My only hope is that scarless healing becomes a reality ..

buddy sorry to hear about your experience perhaps you can go back to the clinic and say what the heck have you done to me threaten to sue them or something i am being serious here. Write on there twitter and facebook pages to gain publicity dont give up my friend dont except failure. You may have seen my post the cure for scars its not bs its legit. This man cures cancer serious stage 4 stuff cures all sorts how does it how does he get people walking out of chairs. He doesnt treat the cause like the rest of the world he doesnt go after any disease he focuses and getting the body healthy and your scars etc go away do some research this guy has like a facebook group of people going through his programmes i was speaking to one girl who had a deep chickenpox scar and it filled in after 6 months she did by eating fruits and vegies and taking herbs anyone thats intrested join the group ask any questions on acne scars anything you have a problem with. Getting people walking and out of chairs is a far bigger than scars if he can do this he can sure scarring. I have posted this link on the private clincs facebook on behalf of you hope you dont mind. Buddy look into recell as well with dr maini or someone some people here have gotten good results from it have a consultation a

tleast

Thank you Zavvi hugs .. it's much appreciated my friend

no problem bud go back to the clinic get a appointment with the manager i was actually considering going to the private clinic but this had put me off at the very least they should be giving you your money back Have u looked into recell?

Yes i have my friend ... it's excellent ... but it's around 5000 .. maybe more for the top person to do it ... but hey i ain't taking any chances after this disaster i'd be willing to pay more ! ... i did see Dr Gupta and he said give it 2 more weeks and if no improvement see the manager like you said bro , nice enough guy and said is willing to treat me if after 2 weeks i ask him... he did put himself over saying he did over 7000 pixel laser treatments but once bitten twice shy you know what i mean am a little weary bro the lady that treated me is a nurse named Emma Grisdale ... if nothing changes am suing for clinical negligence.

i think you will find its 3500 thats the price i was quoted of dr maini still alot but ye save up i cant it for all people with deep acne scarring i think recells there best bet. I mean think about how much you spent on laser alone it cant be that much more. TBH man i am still surprised i nurse did laser on you i think it was just puneet gupta that did the laser but clearly not scary stuff it takes alot of skill to use a laser. Maybe try dr tapan patel as well he seems quite good. I have done a ton of research into my possibilites as well the only real credible people in the UK for acne scarring i personally would consider is tapan patel dr chu, dr jonquille chantery ( i have a consultation with her next week) will let you know how it goes she seems really good and dr maini for recell everyone else doesnt seem that good and just seem to be in it for the money dr khan of all people with his ridiculous pricing i was reading somewhere on here he charged 600 pounds just for subcision. Also dude avoid number 1 harley street sussanne williams had a bad experience with that fool

i have been in touch with someone on there facebook they want to know your full name so pm me if you want

MemberMember
(@whattobehandsome30)

Posted : 03/04/2014 1:00 am

5 weeks is nothing.

Fasting is also beneficial.You can do a juice feasting(greens and fruits) and you will see the stuff healing before your eyes.

Step up like a man .Your fears will dissolve and you will heal the way you want.

Stop the processed junk that dont promote healing and dont use hot water.This is important

My god ... am so very sorry about your loss ... he's up in heaven now watching down on you

I'm sorry, this story is all too common. And don't beat yourself up about the nurse, I have seen this happen to many who went to the "best doctor". I know one girl felt that using burn cream should have been the thing she should have done in the early weeks, so you might want to look into that. You seem like a nice guy and I believe you will still have a lot to live for. Don't give up hope!

Thank you Michi31 ... much appreciated

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 03/04/2014 1:37 am

laser do not get rid of scars. It thins the skin and makes it more prone to scars. If things do not get better look into stem cell enriched fat grafting.

MemberMember
(@whattobehandsome30)

Posted : 03/04/2014 6:58 am

laser do not get rid of scars. It thins the skin and makes it more prone to scars. If things do not get better look into stem cell enriched fat grafting.

Thank you Binga much appreciated .... am going to look into stem cell treatment for now on ... the risk factors are not as large as in laser .. and also the animal trials for Dextrax Hydrogel are said to be complete this summer ... so fingers cross :).

MemberMember
(@whattobehandsome30)

Posted : 03/04/2014 11:17 am

5 weeks is nothing.

panos just wandering buddy i have been on the raw for a while have you seen any healing of your scars yet

>

Take some positive action, now. Go back to the clinic as soon as possible- insist on seeing the Doctor.

They are your records, you paid for the laser treatment so #1 get the detailGs on the settings and type of laser used. This will be very important later down the line. #2 what does the doctor recommend? 5 weeks out is still pretty fresh, and the skin continues to remodel up to skin months, building collagen. So make sure you are using the right topicals.

Look at the copper peptides on the owndoc.com forum, read up there about after needling care....pixel is needling with heat (in a way!)....but don't you give up and retreat....no way, don't lose the next couple of months of skin healing, find the best topicals for you! Check out the skin biology site too, I have their copper peptide serum as well (I alternate those two after I do the dermastamp).

And take a good vitamin C, at least 500 mg twice a day, to help with the healing.

Consider yourself hugged, now get going!

God bless you mrs Robinsons xxx hugs back

>393764385">

>>>>>>>

My only hope is that scarless healing becomes a reality ..

buddy sorry to hear about your experience perhaps you can go back to the clinic and say what the heck have you done to me threaten to sue them or something i am being serious here. Write on there twitter and facebook pages to gain publicity dont give up my friend dont except failure. You may have seen my post the cure for scars its not bs its legit. This man cures cancer serious stage 4 stuff cures all sorts how does it how does he get people walking out of chairs. He doesnt treat the cause like the rest of the world he doesnt go after any disease he focuses and getting the body healthy and your scars etc go away do some research this guy has like a facebook group of people going through his programmes i was speaking to one girl who had a deep chickenpox scar and it filled in after 6 months she did by eating fruits and vegies and taking herbs anyone thats intrested join the group ask any questions on acne scars anything you have a problem with. Getting people walking and out of chairs is a far bigger than scars if he can do this he can sure scarring. I have posted this link on the private clincs facebook on behalf of you hope you dont mind. Buddy look into recell as well with dr maini or someone some people here have gotten good results from it have a consultation a

t leastlockquote>

Thank you Zavvi hugs .. it's much appreciated my friend

no problem bud go back to the clinic get a appointment with the manager i was actually considering going to the private clinic but this had put me off at the very least they should be giving you your money back Have u looked into recell?

Yes i have my friend ... it's excellent ... but it's around 5000 .. maybe more for the top person to do it ... but hey i ain't taking any chances after this disaster i'd be willing to pay more ! ... i did see Dr Gupta and he said give it 2 more weeks and if no improvement see the manager like you said bro , nice enough guy and said is willing to treat me if after 2 weeks i ask him... he did put himself over saying he did over 7000 pixel laser treatments but once bitten twice shy you know what i mean am a little weary bro the lady that treated me is a nurse named Emma Grisdale ... if nothing changes am suing for clinical negligence.

i think you will find its 3500 thats the price i was quoted of dr maini still alot but ye save up i cant it for all people with deep acne scarring i think recells there best bet. I mean think about how much you spent on laser alone it cant be that much more. TBH man i am still surprised i nurse did laser on you i think it was just puneet gupta that did the laser but clearly not scary stuff it takes alot of skill to use a laser. Maybe try dr tapan patel as well he seems quite good. I have done a ton of research into my possibilites as well the only real credible people in the UK for acne scarring i personally would consider is tapan patel dr chu, dr jonquille chantery ( i have a consultation with her next week) will let you know how it goes she seems really good and dr maini for recell everyone else doesnt seem that good and just seem to be in it for the money dr khan of all people with his ridiculous pricing i was reading somewhere on here he charged 600 pounds just for subcision. Also dude avoid number 1 harley street sussanne williams had a bad experience with that fool

i have been in touch with someone on there facebook they want to know your full name so pm me if you want

That would be great thank you bro .

MemberMember
(@michie)

Posted : 03/06/2014 11:38 pm

I have an appt with my laser doctor in 2.5 weeks...I will ask him about what happened to you...this guy knows his stuff...he is a doctor who teaches and give lectures regarding these lasers for the past 20 years....I am sorry that you are suffering so bad....I honestly feel your pain.

MemberMember
(@michelle-reece)

Posted : 03/07/2014 12:36 am

I have an appt with my laser doctor in 2.5 weeks...I will ask him about what happened to you...this guy knows his stuff...he is a doctor who teaches and give lectures regarding these lasers for the past 20 years....I am sorry that you are suffering so bad....I honestly feel your pain.

Let me guess: your doctor is Richard H. Tholen, MD, FACS? ;) I haven't gone to him yet, but I want to if I get laser resurfacing.

MemberMember
(@michie)

Posted : 03/07/2014 1:03 am

No....that is not the name of my doctor.

MemberMember
(@michelle-reece)

Posted : 03/07/2014 1:55 am

No....that is not the name of my doctor.

Oh, okay. There are a few doctors with that much experience, and it's quite common for people to fly across the states to meet one such as Dr. Tholen.

MemberMember
(@whattobehandsome30)

Posted : 03/07/2014 4:33 am

Thank you Michie

MemberMember
(@dudleydoright)

Posted : 03/08/2014 9:44 am

I've had it .... i got Pixel Laser at Private Clinic in Harley street done all over my face and now am ruined ... pixel holes all over my face , new scarring , scarred pores on my cheeks .. the only thing improved is my nose scarring ... i don't have a prayer , am crying all the time ... . am so down beforehand ... i lost my dad , my grandfather , grandmother ... i don't think it's worth it anymore ... am so depressed all the time .. the only thing keeping me from doing anything to myself is my mum ... i feel so dis hearted by it all ...

Really!! At 13 I lost both my dad and grandfather within a month of each other and my grandfater also lived with us. I had raging acne that left me scars that would give you nightmares, but never once did I talk crap about not going on. There were no viable options for me when I was young - only dermabrasion, and that doesn't work. Man up and quit crying. You are a good looking guy so stop the crap. Take a serious look around you. Most guys out there don't look as good as you. Drop the frigging Pixel and go straight to Fraxel Re:pair. Learn how to play the game with women. Nothing will prop up your ego more than a pretty girl on your arm. Every day you see pretty girls with dirty drug slinging ugly ghetto pieces of crap. Are they better than you, do they have more of a future, how long before they are in prison?

You can mess around with lasers of a lesser god or go to the GOLD standard. I held my father in my arms as he died, and you are going to talk crap. Try losing your father at 13 just when you needed him most. My father was full of life and I am just like him.

MemberMember
(@tokyogirl)

Posted : 03/08/2014 9:59 am

Does your damage look like this but perhaps a bit more colorful:

Do your scars appear deeper and have hidden scars surfaced? If so, I'd say that's perfectly normal for Asian skin after an aggressive laser treatment. With the right post op care, it should clear in 3-4 months. I would definitely go back to the clinic and have them prescribe an aftercare regimen. I think pre & post op care is incredibly important when treating Asian skin.

The photos are mine, and do not even give justice to how bad I looked following laser treatment. The blocks on my face were track marks that lasted months. Some people claim to have swelling that completely hides their scars following laser. That's never really been my experience. Hyperpigmentation after laser always accentuates my scars and poor skin texture. However, I was clearly aware of this side-effect prior to treatment and was warned about it.

I am sure things will improve. Keep your head up and be gentle with your skin.

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 03/08/2014 2:03 pm

Zavvi ,i am not fully raw but am vegan.I eat bread and cooked legumes and rice with vegetables.

Its difficult to be fully raw in my place.

If i had one thing to observe is that scars are reducing

,overall better skin tone but slower wound healing.I take everything as a part of detox.I was eating shit for 10-12 years.

Sometimes on scars on my face(not acne scars,just fibrous tissue) i get

pimples there and when they are healing ,the fibrous tissue is reduced.

I think a 100% natural diet is the foundation for scar healing.

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 03/08/2014 3:13 pm

Zavvi ,i am not fully raw but am vegan.I eat bread and cooked legumes and rice with vegetables.

,overall better skin tone but slower wound healing.I take everything as a part of detox.I was eating shit for 10-12 years.

buddy i am going to prove to everyone that this works by showing it on myself glad to see you got results i know staying fully raw is hard

buddy i am going to prove to everyone that this works by showing it on myself glad to see you got results i know staying fully raw is hard

detoxifaction is the golden key

MemberMember
(@whattobehandsome30)

Posted : 03/09/2014 5:21 am

I've had it .... i got Pixel Laser at Private Clinic in Harley street done all over my face and now am ruined ... pixel holes all over my face , new scarring , scarred pores on my cheeks .. the only thing improved is my nose scarring ... i don't have a prayer , am crying all the time ... . am so down beforehand ... i lost my dad , my grandfather , grandmother ... i don't think it's worth it anymore ... am so depressed all the time .. the only thing keeping me from doing anything to myself is my mum ... i feel so dis hearted by it all ...

Really!! At 13 I lost both my dad and grandfather within a month of each other and my grandfater also lived with us. I had raging acne that left me scars that would give you nightmares, but never once did I talk crap about not going on. There were no viable options for me when I was young - only dermabrasion, and that doesn't work. Man up and quit crying. You are a good looking guy so stop the crap. Take a serious look around you. Most guys out there don't look as good as you. Drop the frigging Pixel and go straight to Fraxel Re:pair. Learn how to play the game with women. Nothing will prop up your ego more than a pretty girl on your arm. Every day you see pretty girls with dirty drug slinging ugly ghetto pieces of crap. Are they better than you, do they have more of a future, how long before they are in prison?

You can mess around with lasers of a lesser god or go to the GOLD standard. I held my father in my arms as he died, and you are going to talk crap. Try losing your father at 13 just when you needed him most. My father was full of life and I am just like him.

Thank you bro ... and am sorry for your loss ... am not going to debate about who has the worse loss ... truth be known i lost my dad at 5 years old ... and my grandad at 13 .... i'll look into repair as you suggested .... ... but as you know having scarring is emotionally crippling and a daily struggle ... obviously you found something that has worked for you ....thank you for your words ... it helps

Does your damage look like this but perhaps a bit more colorful:

Do your scars appear deeper and have hidden scars surfaced? If so, I'd say that's perfectly normal for Asian skin after an aggressive laser treatment. With the right post op care, it should clear in 3-4 months. I would definitely go back to the clinic and have them prescribe an aftercare regimen. I think pre & post op care is incredibly important when treating Asian skin.

The photos are mine, and do not even give justice to how bad I looked following laser treatment. The blocks on my face were track marks that lasted months. Some people claim to have swelling that completely hides their scars following laser. That's never really been my experience. Hyperpigmentation after laser always accentuates my scars and poor skin texture. However, I was clearly aware of this side-effect prior to treatment and was warned about it.

I am sure things will improve. Keep your head up and be gentle with your skin.

Am so sorry ... mine are similar yes ....

MemberMember
(@dudleydoright)

Posted : 03/09/2014 6:39 am

whattobehandsome30, from the looks of your picture you seem to have a lot to be thankful for. I am older so I had to suffer through decades when there were no advancements in scar treatments. Somehow I managed to land the most beautiful girl in town, and that was one hell of an ego boost, but I was still not happy with myself. As you can see by my signature line I underwent multiple treatments, and only Fraxel Repair worked. My scars were much worse than yours. Part of me wanted to hide from everything, but my personality would not allow that. You have to stay on the attack with scars. I am at the age where I will undergo a facelift to continue my journey, and then follow that up with my 6th Repair if need be. You must find the laser and then find the doctor, because a doctor will only suggest what he has on his shelf, and they will be very convincing as to why their laser de jour is better than Fraxel Re:pair. Read the postings of CollegeBoy and Inspired for insight. I believe TotalFX is the only laser comparable to Fraxel Re:pair. The very best thing I ever did was jump on Re:pair when it was first introduced, and I have had 5 treatments at max settings. A lot of people make the mistake of expecting dramatic results with one sitting, but it just doesn't work that way. You can waste years and a ton of money on treatments that just do not work or go directly to the Gold Standard Re:pair and get serious.

MemberMember
(@tokyogirl)

Posted : 03/09/2014 10:55 pm

Hey whattobehandsome30,

I more than understand what you're going through, and am sorry you're stuggling with this. It's going to take time to clear, so try to be patient. It's absolutely important that you're using sunblock, even indoors. Reapply it often, and avoid the sun as much as possible. Eat healthy. Stay hydrated and keep your skin hydrated. I found vitamin C and zinc to be helpful.

Did the clinic warn you about this side-effect? If the doctor has done 7000 pixel sessions, then I am absolutely certain he has experienced hyperpigmentation with olive skin. Were you prescribed any kind of pre/post op creams? If not, I would be furious. Even if you were to start a "bleaching" topical today, it won't slow melanin production for weeks.

For my first laser procedure, my doctor only prescribed hydroquionne. However, his instructions were vague. As a result, I didn't take hydroquionne seriously prior to the procedure, and my hyperpigmentation from Deep FX was severe. It lasted months but it did eventually clear. I used a different doctor for my second & third procedures. He was adamant about pre/post op care. Despite this, I still suffered from hyperpigmentation but it cleared much faster and wasn't nearly as red.

If you do consider an aggressive treatment with Repair or Total FX, be prepared to go through this again. I don't think you can avoid it, but with proper pre/post care, you can minimize the effects and clear it faster. I think some doctors won't laser Asian skin because severe hyperpigmentation can be devestating for a patient and it is a common side-effect some doctors prefer to avoid.

Best of luck to you. I assure you, it will get better. I've been through this three times now, and my pigment has always returned to normal.

MemberMember
(@4meracneguy)

Posted : 03/10/2014 1:25 am

Are there any pics of your scarring bro? Is it like mild-moderate or moderate scarring? Keep your hopes up and stay positive.

MemberMember
(@whattobehandsome30)

Posted : 03/10/2014 10:02 am

Hey whattobehandsome30,

I more than understand what you're going through, and am sorry you're stuggling with this. It's going to take time to clear, so try to be patient. It's absolutely important that you're using sunblock, even indoors. Reapply it often, and avoid the sun as much as possible. Eat healthy. Stay hydrated and keep your skin hydrated. I found vitamin C and zinc to be helpful.

Did the clinic warn you about this side-effect? If the doctor has done 7000 pixel sessions, then I am absolutely certain he has experienced hyperpigmentation with olive skin. Were you prescribed any kind of pre/post op creams? If not, I would be furious. Even if you were to start a "bleaching" topical today, it won't slow melanin production for weeks.

For my first laser procedure, my doctor only prescribed hydroquionne. However, his instructions were vague. As a result, I didn't take hydroquionne seriously prior to the procedure, and my hyperpigmentation from Deep FX was severe. It lasted months but it did eventually clear. I used a different doctor for my second & third procedures. He was adamant about pre/post op care. Despite this, I still suffered from hyperpigmentation but it cleared much faster and wasn't nearly as red.

If you do consider an aggressive treatment with Repair or Total FX, be prepared to go through this again. I don't think you can avoid it, but with proper pre/post care, you can minimize the effects and clear it faster. I think some doctors won't laser Asian skin because severe hyperpigmentation can be devestating for a patient and it is a common side-effect some doctors prefer to avoid.

Best of luck to you. I assure you, it will get better. I've been through this three times now, and my pigment has always returned to normal.

Thank you Inspired ... no i didn't experience any of this ... but i have pixel holes from it , and creases , liner scarring on my cheeks ... there's nothing i can really do as i signed a legal waver ... am looking into recell at the moment friend ... well they just said to use alot of vasaline ... and keep your face clean

Are there any pics of your scarring bro? Is it like mild-moderate or moderate scarring? Keep your hopes up and stay positive.

No bro .. mine are kinda nasty ... :( .. but i do have a decent income to treat my skin

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 03/10/2014 12:26 pm

Hey whattobehandsome30,

Thank you Inspired ... no i didn't experience any of this ... but i have pixel holes from it , and creases , liner scarring on my cheeks ... there's nothing i can really do as i signed a legal waver ... am looking into recell at the moment friend ... well they just said to use alot of vasaline ... and keep your face clean

>Are there any pics of your scarring bro? Is it like mild-moderate or moderate scarring? Keep your hopes up and stay positive.

No bro .. mine are kinda nasty ... .. but i do have a decent income to treat my skin

dude i contacted the clinic did you have a chat with the manager? what did they say the person on facebook said they cant discuss individual cases

MemberMember
(@deeez10)

Posted : 03/11/2014 4:14 am

Sorry to hear about your experience! However, don't you think it's wrong to slate a clinic and nurse before speaking to a Manager or going back to get rechecked? That's the only way anyone can fix anything...

MemberMember
(@whattobehandsome30)

Posted : 03/11/2014 10:41 am

Sorry to hear about your experience! However, don't you think it's wrong to slate a clinic and nurse before speaking to a Manager or going back to get rechecked? That's the only way anyone can fix anything...

Well ok Deeez10 ... you go get a laser treatment and feel you're in safe hands and get your face more scarred then it was originally ... it's not a great feeling ... so excuse me if am being irrational but this sort of thing is emotionally hard to swallow.

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 03/11/2014 11:43 am

post a pic so we can see what it looks like.

MemberMember
(@the-private-clinic)

Posted : 03/12/2014 3:54 am

Dear whattobehandsome30,

Thank you for posting an in depth account of your experience with our treatment. There are a few things we'd like to highlight:

All of our Pixel and other laser treatments are carried out by Registered Nurses or Doctors, only. They are fully trained, certified and qualified to carry out laser treatments. They are all insured and independently audited annually via a Laser Safety Training course. We are a very reputable clinic, with leading experts in their respective fields.

As clinic management, we audit all patient files and feedback on a monthly basis to ensure correct protocols are followed in terms of treatments for our patients. Furthermore, we have a complaint process for patients unhappy with treatment. A 2nd opinion visit with our Medical Director, Dr Puneet Gupta, was offered in this case. Dr Gupta is one of the most reputable and highly respected Doctors specialised in Pixel treatments - you can research him online. During this visit, a clear improvement was noted by both the Doctor and original treating Nurse.

We did invite the Patient to meet/speak with our Clinic Manager for a review appointment, but this was turned down. As a clinic, patient satisfaction is our number one priority and we will always work with a patient to ensure their treatment pathway is providing the right results. This may include further treatments or changing treatments during a course, but this is why patient feedback is important and why we ask patients to return for a review, without this we cant work with the patient.

MemberMember
(@whattobehandsome30)

Posted : 03/12/2014 12:22 pm

For your information Dudley for what's worth i loss my father at 5 years old ... i was a baby ... i never got to know him at all ! .... and this was a time when me and my mother was living in a run down apartment with no one to support us at all .... as far as " man up " ... dude it's not as simple as to " man up " .... when things pile on and on you get depressed ... no one is superman ... we all need compassion in our time of crisis .

This is how my damage looks ... it's similar 528109-979118.jpg

528109-979118.jpg

528109-600336.jpg

my damage isn't as severe as this poor soul .. but it's enough .... given the fact i already have scarring on my nose from dermastamp ( 2 mm ) ... on my lip from a shaving accident , and scarring from acne brought on by years of anxiety ( i suffer anxiety disorder ) again am hoping to ever loving god that this Dextrax Hydrogel works and gives complete skin regeneration because having scarring is a living hell ... i wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy.